It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China looses 400 million people

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

tbh, I would hate to be the poor Beijing/Shanghai/city sap sent off to Siberia.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
A quick thought on the huge numbers being bandied about.

We can't be certain, because all data is collected and or reported with no guarantee of authenticity.

I don't blame people for being incredulous... 400 million people don't just disappear leaving nothing but a lemony fresh scent. 400 million people dying is, at least ratio-wise, like 35% of the country's previously reported population. If it we lug in US numbers, we would all be running around like crazy trying to figure out how to cope with 1 in three people dying over the span of two years.

HOWEVER... it might point to a different thing entirely.... it might indicate that the CCP, despite their technology and power of their citizens, cannot account for everyone, which would be a chilling prospect for them, to be certain. It might also mean that a certain level of systemic manipulation might have taken place, for reasons unknown. In either of these scenarios, it is clear that the 'appearance' of a missing 400,000,000 people might not necessarily mean they are all suddenly dead.

Just a thought to add to the pool of comments.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I made a special post for this one. Whatever way you spin it does not look good. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Have you guys ever seens chinas empty cities?
Replicas of Paris.
They just continued building with no one moving in?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join