It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas family plans to file lawsuit after family member dies due to Covid-19 vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
www.newsweek.com...

A Kansas family is planning on filing a lawsuit after a relative died of an allergic reaction to a COVID-19 vaccination last year.

Jeanie Evans, 68, died on March 24, one day after she received the Moderna vaccine, prompting an investigation by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE). While vaccine-related deaths are rare, serious adverse reactions to the inoculation have been reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

An autopsy report acquired by the Topeka Capital-Journal confirmed Evans died of "anaphylaxis due to COVID-19 vaccination." The 68-year-old reportedly had a history of hypertension, allergic disorder, environmental allergies, and reactive airway disease. She previously had an allergic reaction to Albuterol, a drug used to treat wheezing and shortness of breath, according to the autopsy report

There have been several cases of vaccine injuries and deaths and it is very clear the Covid-19 'vaccines' are not as 'safe and effective' as advertised.

It is also clear recognition of the injuries caused by these products is mainly a marathon that could take several months or even a year or more until the link is established and verified by coroners or medical examiners and often a serious injury or death post vaccination could be regarded as 'mysterious' with the cause being classified as 'unknown' and with no further or alternative explanations given and hence case closed in a very convenient way.

In this case the family is looking to take legal action against Moderna for wrongful death after their 68 year old relative died from anaphylaxis after having an allergic reaction to the Covid-19 vaccine as her autopsy report shown.

The practise of mass vaccinations clearly didn't work as the one size fits all approach doesn't work and has never worked in medicine. People who are allergic for example may need to avoid these products. The victim is known to have had a history of allergic reactions as well as hypertension.

Note that it was almost a year after she died on the 24th of March 2021 that her autopsy report confirmed the cause of her death was anaphylaxis. The length of time between death post vaccination and confirmation of the cause raises further questions about a range of matters associated with the vaccine campaign.

www.wibw.com...

edit on 27-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

If the family succeeds that would be a major step up.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Speaking of Moderna I have created a thread not that long time ago you can find here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Researchers have compared the risk of myocarditis, pericarditis, and myopericarditis, from Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and have found the following

Incidence of myocarditis, pericarditis or myopericarditis is two- to threefold higher after a second dose of the Moderna Spikevax COVID-19 vaccine when compared to the Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

www.news-medical.net...

In the above case the Moderna vaccine caused an allergic reaction to the 68 year old woman which was fatal.

The number of serious adverse reactions these mRNA products could cause is really shocking.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

If the family succeeds that would be a major step up.

It's difficult to sue the pharmaceuticals directly as they have levels of protection against lawsuits that none of us have. But it is not impossible as it is usually claimed for the obvious reasons by the vaccine apologists and propagandists.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It's disgusting how they still pedal the "vaccine deaths are rare" crap. People have to remember that this is still a drug on trial.
Any other drug with this many people dying during a trial would have been halted immediately.

Also they don't seem to count delayed deaths due to the shot.

I read a short story yesterday where a woman wondered why her husband died at 31 yrs young. She thought it was unfair as she has never really heard someone at that age dying from a heart attack.
I thought, come to see where we are now, they are trying to make it sound normal now that children have heart attacks and young athletes.

Yes it was fiction, but it was written before the coof crap and shows how an average person then thought.

No, deaths from the jab are not rare at all.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   
www1.racgp.org.au...

The stronger product information warning follows the death of a woman in her 20s, who died after receiving a Moderna booster

This is a case covered sometime ago but it shows the different serious adverse reactions caused by the mRNA products.

In this case a young and healthy woman in her 20s in Australia has died from vaccine-induced myocarditis a few weeks after receiving her booster shot (Moderna)

There is no follow up on what happened and whether her family has taken legal action or not. It would have been ideal if all families of those injured or killed by the vaccines filed lawsuits against the State and against the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
It's disgusting how they still pedal the "vaccine deaths are rare" crap. People have to remember that this is still a drug on trial.
Any other drug with this many people dying during a trial would have been halted immediately.

Also they don't seem to count delayed deaths due to the shot.

I read a short story yesterday where a woman wondered why her husband died at 31 yrs young. She thought it was unfair as she has never really heard someone at that age dying from a heart attack.
I thought, come to see where we are now, they are trying to make it sound normal now that children have heart attacks and young athletes.

Yes it was fiction, but it was written before the coof crap and shows how an average person then thought.

No, deaths from the jab are not rare at all.

This was always part of the narrative.

'Safe and effective' vaccines with 'rare' serious adverse reactions. It's like reading from a script. The media repeats it and even scientists and researchers reieat the same lines when they publish articles and scientific publications as they don't want to get a bad reputation i.e anti-vaxxers ot have their funding stopped.

You may take a look at the other vaccine made in the UK, the Astrazeneca one. It has been withdrawn from most countries that have ever used it as it caused blood clots which were usually fatal.

They did find a ludicrous explanation for justifying its withdrawal.... The mRNA vaccines, as they say are more effective!! That's their justification. Oh the irony!!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   

It's difficult to sue the pharmaceuticals directly as they have levels of protection against lawsuits that none of us have. But it is not impossible

The vaccine makers were granted indemnity before they rolled out the jabs under emergency authorisation. How do you sue them when they’ve been given indemnity? As far as I understand your only option is to sue the government.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

It's difficult to sue the pharmaceuticals directly as they have levels of protection against lawsuits that none of us have. But it is not impossible

The vaccine makers were granted indemnity before they rolled out the jabs under emergency authorisation. How do you sue them when they’ve been given indemnity? As far as I understand your only option is to sue the government.

Currently is difficult but not impossible. Legal indemnity expires in 2024 I think. So it is not forever and certainly nobody is above the law even in this strange situation where pharmaceutical companies do have a very good level of protection.

Looking forward to the future.

After the expiry date the lawsuits will start happening one after the other and with a group of good lawyers, lawmakers and polticians, as well as public pressure that does exist, change the laws and hold them accountable for a range of serious offences that have been committed against the US citizens and other citizens of foreign countries.

They have already paid billion of dollars in criminal fines. Not it is time to pay the biggest fines ever, go where they belong to i.e jail, and get dismantled by the State for the greater good.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Note that it was almost a year after she died on the 24th of March 2021 that her autopsy report confirmed the cause of her death was anaphylaxis. The length of time between death post vaccination and confirmation of the cause raises further questions about a range of matters associated with the vaccine campaign.

I've asked countless doctors to put a case on vaers and they haven't a year later.A medical test is still pending but they should have done it upon my request.

It isn't the covid 19 shot but I could see where cases aren't being reported for people being injured from vaccines and are going unreported. In my case I'm waiting on a test then will be seeking a lawyer to put it on vaers.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

I've asked countless doctors to put a case on vaers and they haven't a year later.A medical test is still pending but they should have done it upon my request.

It isn't the covid 19 shot but I could see where cases aren't being reported for people being injured from vaccines and are going unreported. In my case I'm waiting on a test then will be seeking a lawyer to put it on vaers.

It's not a secret that a very large number of adverse reactions to vaccines go unreported. So under-reporting is a serious issue and frankly I don't think many have ever heard of the word VAERS and they don't even know they can report any issues they had with the vaccines. Another major issue is that ordinary citizens are not encouraged so much to report these issues and others together with their clinicians don't even believe that a specific symptom is related to the vaccines which seem always to be 'safe and effective' with 'rare' side effects.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
"Incidence of myocarditis, pericarditis or myopericarditis is two- to threefold higher after a second dose of the Moderna Spikevax COVID-19 vaccine when compared to the Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

So... did they ompare the risk from the Phizer, to not taking the jabs at all?

That is the number I want to see.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

"Incidence of myocarditis, pericarditis or myopericarditis is two- to threefold higher after a second dose of the Moderna Spikevax COVID-19 vaccine when compared to the Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

So... did they ompare the risk from the Phizer, to not taking the jabs at all?

That is the number I want to see.

The have compared the two vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna and they have found the incidence of heart related conditions to be two to three times higher after a second dose of the Moderna vaccine.

So have you followed the science Sir? Have you been vaccinated?

You may find something interesting and you can make up some conclusions based upon this information that is not usually shared on the MSM

From another thread I have made not that long time ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Boys in the age group 12-17 more at risk from myocarditis after Pfizer jab than hospitalised with Covid-19

Now we now that Moderna has an increased rate of myocarditis post vaccination and so for young children it doesn't look that safe to get injected with these mRNA products.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is a publicity stunt, as the PREP Act protects the pharmaceutical industry from liability. My guess is that there is a go fund me associated with this death and this is a great way to get eyes on it.

If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covid vaccine, lawyers tell CNBC there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law. 

The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
This is a publicity stunt, as the PREP Act protects the pharmaceutical industry from liability. My guess is that there is a go fund me associated with this death and this is a great way to get eyes on it.

If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covid vaccine, lawyers tell CNBC there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law. 

The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.

www.cnbc.com...

It isn't blanket immunity but it makes it very difficult to sue them.

But their legal indemnity isn't lasting forever. It ends in 2024 if you want to take a look online. So they can be sued afterwards and they can be sure at the moment but it is hard given that an individual doesn't have the appropriate resources and expertise in doing so and it is a costly procedure.

These procedures can easily be funded through the route you said. Online donations which are indeed happening at the moment for those who have been injured from these products.

What do we call this system where one group of people and their associates cannot be held accountable according to the laws of the State or it is very difficult to hold them accountable...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
These are some of the comments from the Facebook Page of KCTV5 News Kansas City before the autopsy taken place which was delayed for almost a year as it seems(!)

Shut up and don't ask questions, in other words. Screw them. This lady died within 30 minutes of taking the shot - pretty clear that it killed her. I'll take my chances with a 98.8 percent survival rate.

Not to jump to conclusions? She started having a reaction right after getting the vaccine, of course it was the vaccine....for the CDC to say it might not be related is insulting!

There are far too many deaths, far too many side effects, and far too many unknowns. Why people get this particular shot is beyond me.

They don't know if it keeps you from getting COVID, or how long the hoped for protections even last. Others say it keeps you from having a severe case - but the scientist only say it should.

The people that get the shot are being useful guinea pigs I guess.

It was much later 'revealed' that the woman did die due to the Moderna vaccine.

Do you see the politics involved with the massive delays in autopsies performed or no autopsies performed at all and when the same type and manner of death is now baptized as 'mysterious' but 'natural' with 'unknown causes'

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
they might have a chance if they attack the approval process rather than the vaccine itself.
maybe the FDA was negligent in allowing emergency use
it'll be an uphill battle any they go

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc
they might have a chance if they attack the approval process rather than the vaccine itself.
maybe the FDA was negligent in allowing emergency use
it'll be an uphill battle any they go

Maybe as a society we need to defund and dismantle the pharmaceuticals in their current form? It doesn't seem to serve the greater good.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
The have compared the two vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna and they have found the incidence of heart related conditions to be two to three times higher after a second dose of the Moderna vaccine.

Yes, the Moderna jab is worse than the Phizer.

I said I wanted to see how the Phizer compared to no jabs at all.

So have you followed the science Sir?

I always follow the science. The REAL science.

Have you been vaccinated?

Of course not. Why on earth would I do that?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes, the Moderna jab is worse than the Phizer.

I said I wanted to see how the Phizer compared to no jabs at all.

So have you followed the science Sir?

I always follow the science. The REAL science.

Have you been vaccinated?

Of course not. Why on earth would I do that?

There is evidence such as the thread linked where 12-17 boys are at more risk of getting myocarditis due to the vaccine rather that getting hospitalised with Covid.

Evidence exists from Florida too where the mRNA products are no longer recommended for 18-39 years old males.

There is more evidence that has come out in other groups too. But we don't have the entire picture. However you can easily see what is going on and you could probably see what the answer is to your question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join