It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Validation needed on the video about Pfizer’s involvement in bio-engineering Corona viruses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
OK I am one of the many South African cows using Ivermectin and not worried about it. Like I said before Corona viruses are not novel and been treated at Onderstepoort a world leader in veterinarian research in the world since the 1970’s.

A little video about Ivermectin
t.co...

I would however like to find out if anyone could validate the current trending video making vibes in South Africa. As I could not put anything above the snakes in Pfizer and political controlled WEF peons I would still like to know if this video is legit. It does come from a source I find truthful.

youtu.be...

Thanx

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

I just posted in the existing thread that I'm not hopeful. I share your belief in Ivermectin and keep a supply for more than just COVID, which probably doesn't even merit it in most cases.

As eager as I am for people to be held accountable this doesn't make sense to me and I think it's going to harm the credibility of real inquiries. I hope none of the people who may be involved in real government inquiries gets caught up running with this without more evidence.

I'll be happy to be proven wrong, but at this point I need to be convinced with enough evidence to overcome the strong stink of bait. It doesn't match what we know so far.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Austin Valencia twitter

Robert W Malone, MD twitter
edit on 26-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

OK I am one of the many South African cows using Ivermectin and not worried about it.

Same

As I could not put anything above the snakes in Pfizer and political controlled WEF peons I would still like to know if this video is legit.

This is a valid concern as PV only has the strength of their reputation that is under serious scrutiny every single expose.

Sooner or later there will be an attempt at a setup to destroy their reputation, and perhaps that day their reputation will be destroyed however I think O'Keefe is an exceptionally meticulous planner and even if they are fed wrong information on purpose, if the guy in question is who they claim he is then even deliberately wrong information would still make Pfizer look bad coming from such a high-level employee.

I think they are good on this one.

edit on 26-1-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join