It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Project Veritas: Pfizer “Mutating” Covid-19 To Continue Profiting From Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

There’s no currency in cures….

👽

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
1- Mass Murder (Creating a deadly weapon, with knowledge that it will be used to kill people; every step was all premeditated, using gain-of-function to toughen it to make sure it was airborne, and exponentially more communicable; and to supercharge the virus's production of spike protein, hence the increased damage it causes)

2- Fraud, on the most MASSIVE scale imaginable (Taking countless billions- who am I kidding, probably trillions- of dollars from US taxpayers, and from govts and medical providers all over the world)

3- Mass Deception (Falsifying documents and trial metrics & making false statements, in order to deceive the govt and the population into believing they need their product to survive; every F'ing time someone representing these pharma corporations made a public statement or sat for an interview, it was always "SAFE AND EFFECTIVE!" "STOPS TRANSMISSION!" oh yeah, how about "Perfectly safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women!" and the most evil of all: "Get your children vaccinated, our product now has emergency approval for kids as young as 2 years old!" )

...and that's just for starters.

GET A F***ING ROPE.
GET ALL THE ROPE.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

he's most likely a diversity hire and we do not want to open that can of worms

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
I don't know who is more annoying, the pfizer guy or the project veritas host.

So this pfizer guy who looks to be on ADHD medication or maybe a couple of drinks is talking out of his ass to sound cool, then the project veritas guy tries to spin it into something as bad as possible for shock factor.

And this is his entire career, to try to spin stories as an "undercover investigative" group.

But everything the pfizer guy is saying is pure theory and bull#. He never said they'd release the new viruses in order to profit off of vaccines for them. But, project veritas is insinuating this to make it scary and as if they actually uncovered some diabolical plot, lol.

China says they didn't release covid intentionally, but here we are.

And here your are arguing the companies that profitedve most should be able to evolve viruses that they would profit more from if they were released.

They reason they can't mutate it too quickly is because then everyone would know. Have to do it slow to keep it looking natural. A big jump on the next strain would let some people to catch on. That would be bad for profits.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I think this is poisoning the well and I very much doubt this person is who they claim.

"Don't tell anybody about the largest crime against humanity in history, okay?" doesn't seem credible to me. He also said it's what he heard, just makes no sense. My understanding of high level operations of this type is highly compartmentalized structure and often with limited knowledge within the working group of what's even being done. You have separate groups doing each stage so that most don't even know what the real goal is. Separate people doing delivery, collection, analysis, and then study, often without any group having sufficient expertise to put all the pieces together based on the data they have available.

The funding was through NIH/EcoHealth as we have seen in Fauci's emails and the delivery method was through Moderna's mRNA platform. This directed evolution is the same exact kind of semantic work around that they were trying to use to claim NIH wasn't funding GOF. Pfizer has never made this claim that I'm aware of. Why would they bother buying this cow when NIH is funding it through 3rd parties, the gov orgs are playing PR while brokering your deals, and they're getting all the milk liability free?

O'Keefe picked a horrible time and topic to let his eagerness to break a huge story take the lead over his ability to back his claim. A really bad time. This is probably going to be used to discredit the entire effort to move against the real culprits.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong and for this to be some smoking gun, but it doesn't match what is known so far and I believe it's going to be used to tremendous benefit for those who'd like to have discredited claims to muddy the water.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Wow! If this is even being considered it makes me wonder what else they do to perpetuate their drug sales.

I firmly believe they are doing what you are implying.

From personal experience: As a veteran, I get my medications from the VA. (Diabetes pills and vitamins.) In the last two years, they've went from automatically sending them to me when the batch is supposed to run out, to requiring me to call them and let them know when they're running out and THEN they'll send them to me. I could see where it could be a cost-saving method, especially for people who stopped taking their pills. But I take mine.

One medication they used to send me was gabapentin. I read up on it and found out it was a "psycho-tropic" drug, and could cause suicidal thoughts. I wasn't have none of that, so I stopped taking it and told them so. The thing is, they kept sending that one, and that one alone, to me without my having to ask them to.

I asked the pharmacy and then my personal doctor exactly who was responsible for sending it to me, and nobody could answer that question because they didn't know. Somebody certainly sent it to me! Why was that one alone sent to me? It seems like some kind of "conspiracy" to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Investigative journalism is really easy, man!

Step 1: Find the gay guy working at the company you wish to expose.

Step 2: Profit

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Oh my...To quote the Marmalade

The world is
A bad place
A bad place
A terrible place to live
Oh, but I don't want to die

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

"Don't tell anybody about the largest crime against humanity in history, okay?" doesn't seem credible to me. He also said it's what he heard, just makes no sense. My understanding of high level operations of this type is highly compartmentalized structure and often with limited knowledge within the working group of what's even being done.

The guy thought he was on a real date and it's obvious he's very taken with the other person and perhaps his tongue is a bit looser than usual because of whatever his drug of choice is.

He wants to get nawtay and that kind of dialogue adds to the atmosphere of what he thinks will happen later, or at least to indicate that with him, anything goes. Risqué is his turn on.

The guy selling CRT in curriculums calls himself "an evil salesman".

twitter.com...

Back to the first guy, if I remember correctly he's the director of R&D wrt MRNA with only a supervisor between him and CEO Bourla.

Project Veritas same as Judicial Watch has got a perfect track record and a sterling reputation.

I think this is the real deal and they weren't setup.

This type of video does some serious PR damage and Pfizer would've been all over it by now if they thought they fooled Project Veritas into publishing deliberately fake information.

I would love to work for PV.

I think I can still get a gay guy to overshare over a couple of drinks.

Plus my accent would probably put me above suspicion as working with O'Keefe.

Anybody here know him? I would love to help.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The guy thought he was on a real date and it's obvious he's very taken with the other person

Was Jordon Triton Walker A Pfizer Executive?

Word is the person who got the footage was a former Pfizer employee ... hence Walker let his guard down.

Pfizer docs verifying Jordan Walker as Pfizer Director

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

If he was honeypotted by a known acquaintance/former colleague that's even better.

No need to activate the fake grindr account this time!

Good catch.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I didn't listen to the actual recording as it's only really able to sway me based on things that can be faked by a skilled con, but the information he's offering seems to be exactly what Veritas would want to hear rather than what makes sense based on known data.

The pipeline was NIH, Wuhan, Moderna, then Pfizer came in on a license agreement. Why try to circumvent a perfectly working system that taxpayers are already funding to then give your own company higher costs and higher risks? It doesn't make sense, but I'm not saying that greed wouldn't outweigh sensible behavior.

It just seems a convenient time, as MSM outlets are having to start reporting more adverse events than previously acknowledged and the UK halting vaccines for healthy under 50s, that this very eye-catching sensational story is breaking. It seems a great distraction that diverts attention from what is actively still causing deaths right now and if it's found to be a ruse then it's coming at a perfect time to discredit the real claims about current harm.

The guy in this video has run a hoax before and exploited it through a media outlet as best I can tell. I don't have time to run it down just now. I'm much more concerned with the harm a fake story can do than being a few days late piling on.

The track record of Veritas scares me because it makes fooling them a serious feather in the cap of any would-be aspiring alt-left operative. If anybody manages to con Veritas they will immediately gain cult status and will probably be showered with money and fame.

If this is true their future plans are already dead, but time will tell. The focus needs to be on the poison still being promoted for kids. Hopefully this is a tool to keep that alive rather than a distraction.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

he's most likely a diversity hire and we do not want to open that can of worms

That’s racist and ignorant. You have no idea of his credentials or qualifications. Also, has nothing to do with the story.
edit on 26-1-2023 by snrb123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
brianoshea.substack.com...

His online presence is being wiped. Supposedly there will be a video showing Jordan attacking veritas after he was confronted.

This all seems to perfect......
edit on 26-1-2023 by Solidfox because: spelling

edit on 26-1-2023 by Solidfox because: grammer

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
If I was sheriff in the county where phizer or some of this crap was going on I would raid the place.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So they helped creat Covid and then the crappy vaccine which has killed more people than the original virus. Now they want to tinker with Covid to sell more vaccines.
Nuremberg 2.0.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
If I was sheriff in the county where phizer or some of this crap was going on I would raid the place.

Exactly!

If nothing is done to stop Pfizer from illegally mutating variants of C19, it's only a matter of time before someone decides to take matters into their own hands.
edit on 46014631am312023Thu, 26 Jan 2023 09:46:48 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I think this is poisoning the well and I very much doubt this person is who they claim.

"Don't tell anybody about the largest crime against humanity in history, okay?" doesn't seem credible to me. He also said it's what he heard, just makes no sense. My understanding of high level operations of this type is highly compartmentalized structure and often with limited knowledge within the working group of what's even being done. You have separate groups doing each stage so that most don't even know what the real goal is. Separate people doing delivery, collection, analysis, and then study, often without any group having sufficient expertise to put all the pieces together based on the data they have available.

The funding was through NIH/EcoHealth as we have seen in Fauci's emails and the delivery method was through Moderna's mRNA platform. This directed evolution is the same exact kind of semantic work around that they were trying to use to claim NIH wasn't funding GOF. Pfizer has never made this claim that I'm aware of. Why would they bother buying this cow when NIH is funding it through 3rd parties, the gov orgs are playing PR while brokering your deals, and they're getting all the milk liability free?

O'Keefe picked a horrible time and topic to let his eagerness to break a huge story take the lead over his ability to back his claim. A really bad time. This is probably going to be used to discredit the entire effort to move against the real culprits.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong and for this to be some smoking gun, but it doesn't match what is known so far and I believe it's going to be used to tremendous benefit for those who'd like to have discredited claims to muddy the water.

It does kind of bury the lede but it doesn't mean that everything else isn't true, such as the DoD controlled the vaccines from the start and pharma licensed the vaccines from them that were medical "counter measures" and they used the Prep act and other legislation to do this "legally" so that it didn't require safety testing to be done, and that pharma pretending to test it.

It doesn't change any of that, but what it means is that all these Mengele's can be doing things in parallel. They could certainly be looking for ways to justify some sort of efficacy in the future by releasing their own variants which would cover up the bioweapon release.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The child speaks the truth. Now let's see what happens.
IMHO - They need to pay.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I woke up to this news, is not surprising, we are in a time in history that the corporate mob and elite pharma drug dealers and makers found a way to profit and benefit from the misery of humanity.

When is not diseases to fight, they will just create ones, mutate them and keep them alive and infecting for decades to come in order to make the most out of it.

This is despicable and horrendous, the nazis are among us and still making experiments all with the protection of the law.

Who is protecting humanity from this terrible new disease of the opportunistic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join