It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ incoming PM, Chris Hipkins says he wants to go out and find you if you haven’t been vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
He said that in 2021. Not going to happen now.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It is listed on my official records that I am extremely intolerant to the flu vaccine, my last doctor actually checked my records from a pervious doctor who witnessed the cytokine storm. I mentioned that to my present doctor and also that I cannot tolerate propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, and polysorbate eighty in foods, they disrupt my ability to breath properly and they were probably contributing to my chronic bronchitis symptoms before I eliminated them. So he said I probably should avoid those chemistries.

I have a problem with finding shampoos without those glycol chemistries these days. Seem most have one or the other used to thicken them or something since they are all emulsifiers. The problem may be emulsifiers in general, feel a lot better not eating foods with carrageenan in them too, even though carrangeenan is supposedly antiviral against covid and other viruses.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You need the operating system for the beast system.

They can't have their digital dictatorship without it.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Tracking the unclean will have systematic problems for them. Like Bill Gates children haven't had a shot nor will they ever. Tedros hasn't had a shot. Link that up with Politicians who are exempt anyway. Trying to BS people that the heads of state have had an experimental jab, they will be having a real problem if they try to get a list, which they have to act on.Its like it is poorly thought out.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Tracking the unclean will have systematic problems for them. Like Bill Gates children haven't had a shot nor will they ever. Tedros hasn't had a shot. Link that up with Politicians who are exempt anyway. Trying to BS people that the heads of state have had an experimental jab, they will be having a real problem if they try to get a list, which they have to act on.Its like it is poorly thought out.

The big players have a way of exempting themselves from the laws they force the rest of us to follow, though.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

IF you consent to answering those questions.

What are they going to do if you "prefer not to say"?

Throw you in hospital jail???

People are their own worst enemies when it comes to personal disclosures.

Tell the medical facility to pound sand until it's glass.

Medical billing is done by codes, and vaccine questions will have a code. If they are not answered insurance will deny payment for services rendered.

Hospitals and doctors won't work for free, so you either answer the questions to allow insurance payment or you fork over the cash for treatment.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: infolurker

The WHO also has plans to track the unclean....very good article at the link.

"The US has just approved and adopted the WHO’s new digital diagnosis code for the unvaxxed.
When you make your next visit to a medical facility, for any reason, you will be asked if you took the “vaccine” and boosters. Your answer will be coded on the spot and the data uploaded to the all-seeing medical cloud."

Well, the only time I would ever go to a 'medical facility' is if I had experienced some form of physical trauma, but if it ever happens, and they ask me this question, I will respond appropriately:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: infolurker

The WHO also has plans to track the unclean....very good article at the link.

"The US has just approved and adopted the WHO’s new digital diagnosis code for the unvaxxed.
When you make your next visit to a medical facility, for any reason, you will be asked if you took the “vaccine” and boosters. Your answer will be coded on the spot and the data uploaded to the all-seeing medical cloud."

Well, the only time I would ever go to a 'medical facility' is if I had experienced some form of physical trauma, but if it ever happens, and they ask me this question, I will respond appropriately:

Countries with socialized medicine will require people to be vaccinated before they will be given any kind of medical treatment if the current plans go through.

Stay healthy, Tans!

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Countries with socialized medicine will require people to be vaccinated before they will be given any kind of medical treatment if the current plans go through.

Yeah, its likely coming, but not here yet...

In fact, I wouldn't put it past these monsters to just jab people who come in with trauma (car wrecks etc) before caring for their injuries...

Thats ok though, I'll just get a huge payout when I sue their asses, and I know how to cleanse that crap out of my system, so I'll be ok if it ever does happen to me...

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
The way this guy is talking, they want to go find, chase, and force vaccinations. See the video below...

Everyone will have an opportunity to get the vaccine, everyone will.

Sounds like New Zealand has a WEF winner for PM now.

twitter.com...

New Zealand’s incoming PM, Chris Hipkins says he wants to go out and find you if you haven’t been vaccinated

Ha!

What a vaccine apologist this guy is and a defender of the pharmaceuticals!

He must join ATS to give suppose to his fellow vaccine apologists, denialists of reality, and defenders of the pharmaceuticals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join