It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Local Hospital Is Overwhelmed And There Are Nonstop Ambulance Sirens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
Yes, alert Adelaidean here & I'll vouch for the same increased sightings of Ambo's.
Which part of God's country ya call home ChaoticOrder?
How's it garn' by the way ?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: offensive
Whoah, you've said the wrong thing there. You actually said that no one in your house was vaxed. The majority on ATS can only accept any illness is down to the vaccine.

I have encountered 3 people no that I personally know got jabbed, were recently very sick, and now claim they never got jabbed. Three separate ones.

So, there is that...

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: airyspace2015
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Does anyone think high dose Niacin would help get rid fo the white lignins in our blood;

Not sure, but even if it did, I think a high quality metabolic enzyme application like BlockBuster AllClear would do much much better.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

In the area I live in, we observed a non-anecdotal and statistically significant increase in Code 3 calls to the Firehouse we live next door to — it lasted about 2 months in the Summer of 2022.

I had taken to counting the number of Code 3s, I could hear in LA and TX since January 2020.

Despite living next door to one of the largest nursing homes in the city in 2020, there was not a noticeable increase in Code 3 calls (I did not live next door to a nursing home in 2019 nor 2021-2023.

The only measurable and statistically significant increase in the areas I have been in in the past 4 years, was Summer of 2022 for about 2 months (and the difference was large — 5x+ normal volume).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join