It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Local Hospital Is Overwhelmed And There Are Nonstop Ambulance Sirens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
So I live in a rural area in Virginia. Seeing a life flight used to be a once in a month thing. Now it's literally every other day. The two closest big hospitals are Roanoke and Baptist in Winston Salem. Our local hospital is very small and rather inept when dealing with anything more serious than a broken bone or common cold. Just my observation.

Same here, small-medium town. The lifeflight is basically a taxi now. I hear it all hours of the day/night Where it used to be a couple times a week.

Must have got a bunch of excess contract Covid money.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

problem started with trying to fix the nhs failings of the 60s and 70s wit the same thinking the led to the failures which is where they are today..

I grew up in a Brighton that had enough healthcare to manage the 50s smallpox outbreak.. by the 60s it was falling down and the scandals of the 60s destroyed trust by the 70s.. and then along came aids.. firstly the wards whhere set up in hove general then the fever hospital in Bevingdean was knocked down and replaced with a much smaller aids unit as hove general was sold off to become flats, then the maternity hospital, ear nose and throat, children's hospital and lastly the convalescent hospital all became flats as the trust sold off the family silver.

This has happened under the cons, labour, liberals and greens.. in my book all the same and always finger pointing at others when the flaws are in the fiefdoms of the NHS itself nto gov or local gov...

neither partial or full privatisation will fix it.. but a ground up rebuild and a removal of the bloat that has accumulated over the decades under each party as we embed the same flaws in each iteration..

the key is stopping the nhs trusts from being fiefdoms and then eradicating the bloat which is replicated in the corporates, finance, charities and all other institutions, if anything it looks very Victorian but with EDI/ESG used as a replacement for jobs for the boys..

if we can overcome that the nhs can be fixed otherwise its dead in the water..
edit on 16-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw
The UK NHS is Fu####. They want full private health care. And when that's brought in because they'll say "well the hospitals cannot cope so the only solution is to privatise" and when a few innocent people die because of the lack and their relatives scream from the roof tops "the only way is private", then you'll see brand new top of the art hospitals built they'll stand back and brag "see we should have gone private years ago" BS.

Don't believe that's happening? I'll guarantee 100% any hospital in the UK you go to has quite a few "procedures" that are "farmed" out to private companies. Because? The hospital cannot keep up with the demand. Slowly, slowly catchee monkey.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Greetings all! I’m a RN with 35 year’s experience, formerly in an inner city ER in the Midwest. Historically speaking, there’s usually an uptick of ER visits and hospitalizations in the winter months December-March. This year, influenza A and RSV have plagued most communities with young healthy vaccinated and non vaccinated people alike getting very sick. I know at least 20 people that were sick in November and December, three who were hospitalized for GI complications after influenza. It seems that the flu this year is causing inflammation in people’s guts. I also live near a hospital and helicopter base and have heard an uptick in ambulances and the helicopter in the past three weeks. I suggest declining the Covid booster unless you’re over 65 with comorbidities. The Pfizer vaccine was recently linked to heart issues (duh), so choose wisely and make sure your immune system is in tiptop shape. I take elderberry, vitamin D3, zinc, and melatonin on a regular basis.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I've been mulling whether or not to post/report this over rthe weekend, and I now feel I should.
Last Friday I was interviewing a lady who wants to start studying Reflexology and Essential Oils with me, starting in February. She is mid-forty and been a nurse all her adult life. Her current hospital is in the NE of England and not one of the huge metropolitan ones. She has been on the stroke ward for the last 7 years and is one of the most senior nurses on that ward.

I count what she reported to me as first hand evidence. I knew things were bad (despite all the denials) but what she has recounted to me is horrifying.

Prior to 18 months ago, their ward had a capacity of 15 beds from minor to major stroke patients in any given week. The beds were never at capacity and pretty much every single patient was over 70.
In the last 18 months there has been an 'exponential' growth (her word) in admissions. They have had to open other wards and be able to accommodate 50 patients per week. Hardly any are over 70, the vast majority are between the ages of 35-55 and all have 'complex' stroke/embolism problems. Because of the position she holds and speaking to a paramedic she has known for years, he said 90% of the calls they are getting is for stroke or heart attacks. He's also long time served and says he's never seen anything like it.

I have absolutely no reason to doubt her.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Can they die any faster?

Id like to own a home.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Wow sounds bad

That's big increase .

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It's seems the pandemic of the vaccinated is fully in swing in your area, unless it's the local MI5 playing tunes with their undercover ambulances.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Can they die any faster?

Id like to own a home.

I think the goal is to own nothing and be happy, assuming you aren't going to have a vaxxident.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

If it keeps on going like this, you will just have to pick one and wait.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Are these folks recently boosted or vaccinated? Or are these long term vaccinated folks?

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

That's the million-dollar question. I would think vaccinations are losing popularity, so they might have had the shot a while ago. I don't see the vaccination booths anymore. The question is are we looking at a delayed reaction?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Deaths are up, births are down. The vaxx is doing its job.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I don't know the breakdown, but she made 'no bones' about the fact they are all vaccinated. I will find out more once I start teaching her.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I don't know the breakdown, but she made 'no bones' about the fact they are all vaccinated. I will find out more once I start teaching her.
Rainbows
Jane

Ok thanks. Not to derail thread, Just recently I was in a seminar with a few people and I kept smelling death in the room, I thought maybe there was a dead mouse or something, brushed it off. One of the older guys in the class ended up passing away that night from a supposed heart attack. The smell went away. First time in my life this has ever happened.
edit on 17-1-2023 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wow! I know there are people who are sensitive like this to smells. I think it's called precognitive smelling.
I'm assuming your analogy to it smelling like death is because you have smelt death in the past?
The other explanation, if you've had Covid and it affected your smell is that it might have left you with parosmia: a heightened sense of smell.
Interestingly, oncology nurses around the world regularly report that 10 days before a cancer patient dies the body odour changes.
Hmmm.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I work as an EMT in rural Montana, but I worked at our clinic from Aug 2019 to Dec 2021 as a medical assistant. We are the only ambulance service in the county, which has roughly 3,500 people. The end of 2021 was really rough. We hit our annual record in September 2021. I was only part time back then and most of my co-workers didn't like me bringing up the vaccine so I didn't/don't. (I am full time now) The amount of people who died in 2021 from all cause was ridiculously high for the population. Wave of old people died off, most weren't from COVID, we were lucky in that regard with our elderly population, but I suspect because the vaccine played a part in the wave. Yeah, old people die, but it was an abnormal amount of people.
We fly people out all the time because our nearest level 3 trauma center is 350 miles away. We have flown out people for gullian barre, blood clots in 30some year old men, multiple fatal heart attacks in vaccinated people (in their 60s, so it was plausible to happen anyway but I assume accelerated by the vaccine.), etc.

Montana was reporting their COVID numbers weekly and I would get it sent to my work email. They would separate the hospitalizations and deaths by vaccine status, so I started recording that data and putting it into a bar graph. After it became apparent the vaccinated numbers were getting higher than the unvaccinated, they changed the terminology from "Vaccinated" to "Primary Series" I assume to try and make it seem like it was the unboosted getting sicker, then they just stopped reporting them altogether as of Oct 2022 I think. I'd have to go double check, but I've got weeks and weeks of their weekly numbers printed out directly from their report and then also my graphs I made.

What I've noticed from mid 2022 to now is how seriously ill people are getting when they catch something now. Which I assume is due to the slow destruction of the immune system. When influenza A hit a month or so ago, they had to shut down the school because over 100 kids and staff were out with it. Then while the flu was going around there was a nasty bug that was also going around but wasn't testing positive for any of the big ones.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: catwith2heads

I saw an ambulance on the road yesterday going full speed with the lights going and the siren switched off, i wonder if they have been told to run without a siren as too many people are noticing.?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Here are three simple reasons for that:

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk... mpaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Sorry, I just saw this, I'm not sure how the notification process works on this site? I'm still relatively new to coming here more frequently.

Anyway, there are a lot of times we run with lights and no sirens and it's because it just isn't necessary to constantly run like that. We only run sirens when going through red lights or if there are people in the way or if people don't notice us behind them on the highway. We also don't run them for very long, only long enough to achieve whichever goal listed above we need to achieve.

I'm sure different EMS services do it differently, especially in bigger cities where traffic is a much bigger issues than it is in rural Montana lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join