It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's happening in NM? Several democrats places of residence were shot up in recent weeks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Authorities have not yet determined if the attacks over the past several weeks are connected; no one has been injured

What's happening in NM? Several democrats places of residence were shot up a week ago. A suspect is now supposedly in custody.

I'm going to have to say my bull-# detector peaks when reading these articles. Anyone else?

Police probe 5 shootings at homes and offices of New Mexico Democrats
www.washingtonpost.com...

Suspect emerges in shooting at New Mexico official's home
www.cbsnews.com...
edit on PMFriday5pm2344931Fri, 13 Jan 2023 15:21:44 -0600211 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108

Authorities have not yet determined if the attacks over the past several weeks are connected; no one has been injured

What's happening in NM? Several democrats places of residence were shot up a week ago. A suspect is now supposedly in custody.

I'm going to have to say my bull-# detector peaks when reading these articles. Anyone else?

www.cbsnews.com...

I don't know what they're worried about. Sounds like mostly peaceful protesting to me.

Or maybe - and I really, really hate it when people say this, but - AND SO IT BEGINS...

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

www.cbsnews.com...

I don't know what they're worried about. Sounds like mostly peaceful protesting to me.

Or maybe - and I really, really hate it when people say this, but - AND SO IT BEGINS...

I call it a ''tyranny tight-rope'' - It's that fine line the enemy walks of accomplishing their ultimate goal without the subjects awakening before it's ''too late''.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

www.cbsnews.com...

I call it a ''tyranny tight-rope'' - It's that fine line the enemy walks of accomplishing their ultimate goal without the subjects awakening before it's ''too late''.

Are you saying the democrats are the enemy.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

My thoughts exactly...when it was happening in Portland and Eugene...it was completely normal!

Let's normalize it then...

Here we go... "...and so it begins..."!

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
People getting ticked off 👁️

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.cbsnews.com...

The enemy is Satanism, dark occultism, secret societies, central banks, politics, and religious based institutions of mass mind control.

The enemy is all that is not freedom. All that seeks to diminish the infinite self-worth of the individual.

The enemy is the virology present in the minds of the aggregate as these malignancies bring the entirety of us down. If you can control 51%+, which they're doing, you can control the entire earth. So then naturally the critically thinking capable can acknowledge the fact that if there is to be any change such change cannot exclude the dedication of the awakening/transformation of the masses minds/hearts/souls.

So from my view... no. The enemy is not democrats although there are some very evil democrats. "Democrats" are a symptom of a much deeper miasm, the roots of which are only currently comprehensively understood by the few whom put forth the necessary effort to build a correct base of knowledge. Our problem isn't nescience, it's ignorance. We are swimming in an ocean of accurate information therefore it's no excuse to say we didn't know better.
edit on PMFriday5pm2357984Fri, 13 Jan 2023 16:37:57 -0600371 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It sounds to me, since fortunately nobody was hurt, that it might be a message. Something along the lines of "Shape up or ship out."

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Normal New Mexican Behavior, but since politicians residences are hit it’s a big deal and they will stop at nothing to find the criminal (I wish regular citizens got this response )

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.cbsnews.com...

If the cap fits .... I’m sure that one comes in D, B, O and H.
edit on 15-1-2023 by Dalamax because: One size fits all?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
They may be shooting up the houses themselves to blame the conservatives. "Those MAGA terrorists shouldn't have to give up all their guns. Those black rifles are assault weapons.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Or it could be the lax border policies are now in the front yards of the politicians, and they don't like it.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There was a news radio segment a few weeks ago about the National High of “At” cop shootings in Albuquerque, NM. With no help from the federal government.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Sounds like mostly peaceful protesting to me.

Not yet... whoever is doing this would need to torch a few houses and a few cars to really make it a mostly peaceful protest.

Not that I would support doing so... I don't. I'm just pointing out the definition.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Could be another setup !!!! 😃

Too easy

Too convenient

Too many perfect details

Too much emphasis by biased MSNBC

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The U.S. House can swamp these local stories by exposing Biden's crimes. Groping his daughter....laundering money in China...Extortion in Ukraine....Enabling a surge of Covid Vaccine deaths in the USA..

Joe Biden is a horrible human being.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
As if the GOP wasn't having enough trouble getting elected in NM. Now this....

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Agree. Diarrhea is what's coming out of that newscasters mouth. Sad, true. Who knows what happened. I wouldn't be surprised if it emerges that he used a very dangerous weapon of war assault-rifle with an extra-dangerous high-capacity magazine....
edit on AMTuesday2am2319362Tue, 17 Jan 2023 01:42:19 -0600421 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   
A few more details have come out. Pena didn't do the shooting himself. He hired four men to do it. And like an idiot he coordinated the whole thing through text messages.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
A few more details have come out. Pena didn't do the shooting himself. He hired four men to do it. And like an idiot he coordinated the whole thing through text messages.

🤣🤣🤣 Oh THAT is REAL perfect ain't it

<<   2 >>

join