It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let’s connect the dots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Lot’s and lots happening in the last three years. These are historic times.
Let’s see if I’ve missed anything, not necessarily in order

Pandemic
Lockdowns
Vaccines
Food factory fires
Culling of poultry
Wildfires
Historic Flooding in the South, and now possibly California
Disruption in flights
College tuition being given and taken away
Mortgage rates rising & Houses stagnant
Electric cars/mowers etc. being pushed then blackouts and being told to reduce use
“War” in Ukraine, massive amounts of money being sent
Crypto being inflated and deflated
Food prices skyrocketing
Mass layoffs yet “can’t find enough workers”
Proposed bans on gas appliances

Those things individually are pretty substantial, but all together……..

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Almost everything we are seeing today is how commies have destroyed cultures all over the world for decades.

You were warned.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Cloward/Piven strategy.
Simply put.
Been in their playbook since the 60's.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I don't see the connection!

I'm kidding...

It's amazing to me that folks seem to think (or imagine) that this is all normal day to day business as usual. Connecting the dots is just too much for some folks I guess.

Those that see it see it...and for most of us it's blatantly obvious...and yet here we are. So far gone that it's too late to recover from. Nothing can save us now...there is no turning back...there is no recovering from this damage!

Essentially...we are doomed! Acceptance seems to be the key now!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
Cloward/Piven strategy.
Simply put.

Your statement is really all that needs to be said. I wish more people were aware of those two sadists.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

It's amazing to me that folks seem to think (or imagine) that this is all normal day to day business as usual. Connecting the dots is just too much for some folks I guess.

To me it’s one of two things. People are truly numb, or like I mentioned in another post, there are real people here, and “others”… people without souls, other players, something….

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

If you want to see the results of connecting the dots, just watch the National Debt Clock!

www.usdebtclock.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
When we enjoy a 'magic show' performance, do we consider all those who are amazed and befuddled 'fools?'

We can be, and often are, misdirected, distracted, and some are even 'fools'... but that is not to say what we are discussing makes them fools. Only fooled. Don't judge them, don't pity them, don't engage in the characterizations that media has foisted upon us. People aren't stupid; a person might be stupid... until he learns better.

Think about what is actually occupying their minds... was it a crafted thing, a production, packaged for their understanding - like "news reports?" If that's the case it's the 'performer' you must examine. (Of course, it could just be the vicissitudes of surviving that have them pinned down.)

This new proclamation - at the bottom of your list - the natural gas restrictions being hinted at - that has me most interested. It seems a ham-handed over-the-top almost desperate clawing at our communities. It tells me that while major 'economic' players impact the environment at rates orders of magnitude greater than any community... it is the communities they are pinning all the negative on.

This is another example of how we need to carefully evaluate the ideas the foist on us.

As for the economy, well, we are NOT in going to be "in control" of it until the central bank is removed from the monetary helm. The entire global game is being played for an incredibly small cartel (or combine) to rule. Each "irritant" they can produce will help them cling to power... because it is "they" who create it, and we allow them to 'define' it.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

When we enjoy a 'magic show' performance, do we consider all those who are amazed and befuddled 'fools?'

I understand the analogy but this is the real world and not a show.
These “people” that are asleep can have a profound impact on the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

What country are you from?
It sounds like you live in a 3rd world country.

🤣

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You missed one of the fundementals me thinks.

Forced acceptance of mobile phone use to enable tracking and control.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There will be massive arrest or global unrest.

It's only right to ground the flights whenever a glitch happens.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

How would you know the difference and what is the difference?

edit on 11/1/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

How would you know the difference and whzt is the difference?

When you go to a show you accept being fooled for entertainment or accept other people being fooled, ie, you don’t spoil it for them.

When you live in the real world your survival may hinge on NOT being fooled and helping others not be fooled.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

These “people” that are asleep can have a profound impact on the rest of us.

I absolutely yield to that sentiment. It is very true.

Unfortunately for many of us, we suffer the 'programming' of generation after generation of the craft of public discourse propagation by mass media. Many people can't imagine how successfully they have been 'conditioned' to think about the world around them. We are told often what "everybody thinks" and how "everybody feels."

We might be surprised to learn just how wrong those 'reports' are.

I have a hard time denigrating the unaware among us. I was unaware at one time. And I don't like thinking myself 'a fool' ... though I very well may be one.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
Cloward/Piven strategy.
Simply put.

Who or what entities are responsible for carrying out the Cloward/Piven strategy?

Do you think It's an "All roads lead to Rome" conspiracy? Or a cabal of Egyptian styled Mystery Schools.
edit on 11-1-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Except.....they haven't done that......yet.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think it starts with the central banks of the world. Money in whatever form is what every single person on the planet needs to survive. The cultures and societies have cultivated this especially last 100 years.
You control the money and you control the people. Not to mention compartmentalization where people only know so much.
I have my beliefs and I stand by them. I am of a belief the rot is the thousands of government workers in a myriad of positions in government who can and do put things into motion without any accountability. It's meant to be that way. Cloward/Piven.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a reply to: jerryznv

To me it’s one of two things. People are truly numb, or like I mentioned in another post, there are real people here, and “others”… people without souls, other players, something….

That is certainly a wild thought...

The "others" are here...you nailed it...the people without souls!

I think it is a combination of both! Some are numb (for many reasons...the vaccination and covid come to mind) and some are the "others"...together they make up a whole that is reckless and careless...not a good combination!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

You missed one of the fundementals me thinks.

Forced acceptance of mobile phone use to enable tracking and control.

You do have the choice not to have a mobile phone.

<<   2 >>

join