It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excess Mortality Project - Have you seen this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: 1947boomer

Over the last couple of years I've had people accusing me of being part of a CDC coverup, or taking money from Big-Pharma, or being a Russian instigator, and of a whole bunch of stuff that's I don't even know how to describe.

I wonder if I should just get all of these people onto one message board and let them explain why I'm the thing that they think I am, rather than the thing that the others think that I am.

Maybe they could all debunk each other.

What is actually debunked are your own arguments and claims as they are really at odds with the basic principles in science and often at odds with common sense.

You have been engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality by dismissing facts and evidence as it doesn't suit your narratives.

You don't even read the papers that are linked and you are making up your own statistics. Lately you claimed that in the paper I have linked in my thread the Mathematics of adverse effects, 1 in 4, of the 12.5 serious adverse reactions in 10,000 vaccinees, belonged to the placebo group. But how wrong and self-refuting this claim is!!!

You got this figure in your mind!!! And you have been refugee for once more.

Here is the definition of herd immunity from Wikipedia which is very basic.

Herd immunity is a form of indirect protection that applies only to contagious diseases. It occurs when a sufficient percentage of a population has become immune to an infection, whether through previous infections or vaccination, thereby reducing the likelihood of infection for individuals who lack immunity

Have we become immune to future infections with the emerging strains of SARS-CoV-2?? Clearly not. So your claim that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccinations has been refuted by the definition!!

All you have left are refuted claims and vaccine apologetics.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

What is actually debunked are your own arguments and claims as they are really at odds with the basic principles in science and often at odds with common sense.

And yet you don't mention what these arguments are, or offer anything to debunk them.

If you're so confident that I'm wrong why don't you even say what you think I'm wrong about?

You have been engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality by dismissing facts and evidence as it doesn't suit your narratives.

You're going to need to supply these "facts and evidence".

I have linked in my thread the Mathematics of adverse effects, 1 in 4, of the 12.5 serious adverse reactions in 10,000 vaccinees, belonged to the placebo group. But how wrong and self-refuting this claim is!!!

It's in your own link. 97 people were in the placebo group.

Have we become immune to future infections with the emerging strains of SARS-CoV-2?? Clearly not. So your claim that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccinations has been refuted by the definition!!

Yet you haven't backed this up with any evidence, you've just made the claim.

I've got links to peer reviewed papers in my signature.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

ou never made it back to the mask discussion about the 180 studies showing you've been peddling pseudoscience for three years.

I responded in the same thread. If memory serves I posted quotes from the first few links that actually confirmed that masks were effective. I notice that you haven't linked to the thread so that others can see for themselves.

You made up something about the reason there is no vaccine mandate for the house reps and their staff in a failed attempt to give Pelosi the appearance of being a nonpartisan peacemaker.

If you go back to my actual comment that I made, rather than linking to a response to my comment that only contains part of it, you'll see that what I said was that most of the Democrats were already vaxxed, so them not pushing for a mandate wasn't so that they could avoid it. It would have put them into conflict with the Republicans who oppose mandates in general.

Do you think that the Democrats should have tried to force the Republicans to get vaxxed, or that it was better that they decided not to?

In the end, wasn't this a win for the Republicans, or do you just hate Trump that much that you can't admit that?

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

'It's Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled'

In this case, I think certain people in this thread aren't fools, they are just shills or super-mega-hyper-partisan and will never concede to the truth.

Thanks for your input, Asmodeus3. I don't know how you can stand debating these ppl nearly every day. It's like arguing with children.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: Ksihkehe

In order for what you are saying to be true...

Explain this to me.?

I think this abstract probably explains everything anybody needs to know about your question.

It actually adds broad context to virtually all of your posts on this topic over the past three years.

And yet in the past 3 years you've not actually been able to come with a single explanation of where or how I'm wrong. You simply make statements and then never back them up.

I've laid my cards on the table, and you've not even anteed up.

As you see from my reply above you are wrong in pretty much everything you have said. I am only a few months in this platform and I have seen a variety of false arguments and claims, denialism of reality, vaccine apologetics, statistics you have pulled out of your mind, arguments that show lack of understanding of the basic definitions and principles, and a lot of Zombie-Epidemiology and Zombie-Mathematics.

Your claim that others cannot point to your false claims and arguments is also wrong. They are so obvious.

Obvious is also the desperate attempts to dismiss or explain away the excess non Covid deaths in many parts of the world. This is a reality for which the major cause is the response to the pandemic, the absurd lockdowns and restrictions and of course the vaccines.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

And yet you don't mention what these arguments are, or offer anything to debunk them.

If you're so confident that I'm wrong why don't you even say what you think I'm wrong about?

I have linked in my thread the Mathematics of adverse effects, 1 in 4, of the 12.5 serious adverse reactions in 10,000 vaccinees, belonged to the placebo group. But how wrong and self-refuting this claim is!!!

You are confusing your arguments again and you have been refuted several times. Now you have entered deeply into the realm of denialism. I am sure you haven't read anything that was linked and for once more you are wrong and your claims have been debunked.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NormalGuyCrazyWorld

'It's Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled'

In this case, I think certain people in this thread aren't fools, they are just shills or super-mega-hyper-partisan and will never concede to the truth.

Thanks for your input, Asmodeus3. I don't know how you can stand debating these ppl nearly every day. It's like arguing with children.

You can have a look at my threads by the way if you haven't done so far. There is plenty of information about actual cases of vaccine deaths and injuries confirmed by coroners and medical examiners. They are very important in understanding how these products can cause disease and death. I have created a lot of threads with this type of information

In terms of the excess deaths. These are non Covid deaths and it's obvious what the different causes of these deaths are. It's a trend that has been observed in many countries and it's not predicted to slow down.

In terms of debating. Due to decent debating and most of the vaccine apologists and denialists of reality have either ceased their activity or reduced it by a lot as they have been refuted pretty much everywhere.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Clearly you either don't read the replies or you are not interested or you don't understand even the basis definitions.

Herd immunity is a form of indirect protection that applies only to contagious diseases. It occurs when a sufficient percentage of a population has become immune to an infection, whether through previous infections or vaccination, thereby reducing the likelihood of infection for individuals who lack immunity

From my to thread: The Myth of Herd Immunity to SARS-CoV-2 l. Links in the opening page

Those Who Believe in Herd Immunity Cannot Do the Math.

COVID-19 mutations are evading our immunity and at the same time our immunity is waning. Herd immunity to disease and the eradication of SARS-CoV-2 is no longer possible.

The developer of the AstraZeneca shot says the Delta variant has made herd immunity impossible because vaccinated people can still transmit the virus

Herd immunity now seems impossible. Welcome to the age of Covid reinfection

The virus is now embedded in our world. But there are steps we can take to keep it at bay while we continue to live our lives

Herd immunity, where a pathogen can no longer efficiently spread in a population, is achieved when a large proportion of the population becomes immune, making the spread of infection from person to person unlikely and protecting those without immunity. Despite the global spread of SARS-CoV-2, the failure of virus- and vaccine-induced immunity to prevent transmission, combined with the emergence of antigenically distinct variants, has made herd immunity to SARS-CoV-2 unachievable thus far

Hence your argument that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination or has been achieved in your country have been debunked several times.
edit on 7-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join