It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell - Network Of Fake Twitter Doctors Were Lying And Promoting Covid Narratives And Vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

... Yes, we must awaken, we must rise up to overcome their fakery...

First off, thank you.

I know I said this somewhere before but truly I believe there will be no "rising up" necessary.

Their lies are already consuming them. Their fakery is becoming more and more evident. Soon, to accept them at their word will begin to appear insanely pathetic, even to those who supported them in innocence or convenience. Only the terminally prideful will adhere to the fantasy of their agenda... and we already know who they are.

Overcoming their fakery, as you say, only requires being aware. Once you are aware, you don't even have to deal with it anymore... you can easily go around it, every time. Rendering everything they do into a wasted effort.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: TzarChasm

If we learned anything from the #TwitterFiles it's that Twitter has been controlled and manipulated by the national security state for many years. Now it turns out there was a large and unknown number of fake doctors on Twitter, some using imagestock photos for their avatar. They were all posting the usual pandemic scripts such as urging everyone to follow big pharma and government approved Covid narratives--always wear a mask, and get your Covid-19 vaccine. Some were making up tall tales about knowing people who died from Covid and some of these posts even got 43 thousand likes. How far does the rabbit hole go? Nobody knows, but now you have to question EVERYTHING about the pandemic, especially if it came from Twitter. How do you know what accounts are even real doctors now? Who is the person behind the screen name and what are their incentives for making the statements they are making?

SOURCE - TWITTER THREAD

SOURCE

Okay but there's only one example? Where's the "whole network" allegedly?

One is a coincidence, two is a clue, three is proof.

From what's visible in this exchange, it appears only one actual "catfish" doctor was exposed which is funny but not conspiracy.

There's more than one, but you have to actually read the thread.

No. If the author of the topic isn't willing to collect all of the salient facts and present them as part and parcel then clearly there isn't much to show. Matt Taibbi has raised my standards in regard to legwork and comprehensive analysis. I suppose TheRedneck also deserves some credit for that effect.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

If we learned anything from the #TwitterFiles it's that Twitter has been controlled and manipulated by the national security state for many years. Now it turns out there was a large and unknown number of fake doctors on Twitter, some using imagestock photos for their avatar. They were all posting the usual pandemic scripts such as urging everyone to follow big pharma and government approved Covid narratives--always wear a mask, and get your Covid-19 vaccine. Some were making up tall tales about knowing people who died from Covid and some of these posts even got 43 thousand likes. How far does the rabbit hole go? Nobody knows, but now you have to question EVERYTHING about the pandemic, especially if it came from Twitter. How do you know what accounts are even real doctors now? Who is the person behind the screen name and what are their incentives for making the statements they are making?

SOURCE - TWITTER THREAD

SOURCE

Okay but there's only one example? Where's the "whole network" allegedly?

One is a coincidence, two is a clue, three is proof.

From what's visible in this exchange, it appears only one actual "catfish" doctor was exposed which is funny but not conspiracy.

There's more than one, but you have to actually read the thread.

No. If the author of the topic isn't willing to collect all of the salient facts and present them as part and parcel then clearly there isn't much to show. Matt Taibbi has raised my standards in regard to legwork and comprehensive analysis. I suppose TheRedneck also deserves some credit for that effect.

Theres too many things to do a comprehensive analysis of. It's a firehose of information pouring out now.

All you have to do is click the thread and read the comments.
edit on 7-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Like I always said, when covid started and I was confused about the whole rhetoric about covid and how it was going to kill us all, no matter how much I wanted to believe the stories, I always had this nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach that kept me from letting myself been submerge int he covid scaremongering.

I trust my gut feeling anytime over any soo called fake doctor.

edit on 7-1-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It's important for Congress to unearth the RING LEADER(s). There's too many tentacles to spend a lot of time examining each one individually. What we see at Twitter, occurs also in various forms at Google, Facebook, CNN, MSNBC, etc.. A special investigative committee needs to be set up to coordinate findings and climb the ladder.

Are you kidding ? The politians in DC are the ring leaders or, at least, instigate those rings.

Dems or Reps, doesn't matter. That is only a matter of shades and part of the charade.

As long as there is centralized power (government, big tech, industry monopolies / cartels ), there will be misuse and abuse of power. And the longer a centralized power structure exists, the worse the abuse will become.

They only way out would be to completely abolish those power centers and return back to decentralized structures where the power is mainly exercised on a local scale.

That won't happen in our lifetime though.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
a reply to: ElGoobero

Yeah...

Jed's thing was always: "Wheeee Doggies! "

Well GOLLY I think you is right on that.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I always believe the opposite of whatever the government and the media says. It has oddly led to great success in my life.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Bombshell - Network Of Fake Twitter Doctors Were Lying And Promoting Covid Narratives And Vaccines

Unfortunately some of the real doctors weren't much better lol. What an eye opener it all was (on various media including you tube). It is disconcerting to know there are actually doctors this stupid.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
double post.
edit on 7-1-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
the thing is this should come as a shock but won't budge the needle for many as this kind of corruption and lies is our normal now, that is until it all collapses as corruption on this scale doesn't survive for long..

One can only hope…

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Don’t fall for any incoming BS either!

Kracken is a fictional character from a movie and white lung is what the song Aqua Lung was originally titled. They mean nothing else and F off media if you try and now push those terms in to the lexicon as meaning something else. Not happening jackasses!

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

They weren't stupid..

they just lack a spine. They went along to get along because they were threatened with the loss of their livelihood and licensure.

"it doesn't matter how many other die, as long as I am ok, and can continue my current lifestyle."

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
beckernews.com...

They bring up a good a point: twitter was CENSORING real doctors but not FAKE ones.
edit on 10-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

beckernews.com...

They bring up a good a point: twitter was CENSORING real doctors but not FAKE ones.

It's equivalent to say that Twitter was censoring decent professionals when it was allowing vaccine apologists, lockdown advocates, defenders of the pharmaceuticals and denialists of reality and truth to act with impunity spreading misinformation and bs via this channel.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join