It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Dr John Campbell: the horrible danger of mrna vaccination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Whenever I grow tired of the mRNA vaccine comments, something pops up that grabs my attention and makes me even more convinced that we are being manipulated by the media in a way I never thought possible. Dr John Campbell is one of those who reminds me of unimaginable realities that are being hushed up by the global media. Here is a video in which Dr Campbell shows that any additional vaccination increases the risk of infection.
My opinion? Stop the vaccination. Refocus on mRNA to cure cancer. MRNA for fighting cancer was the original intention anyway. People with cancer like to take a chance of one in about 100 on a life-threatening side effect. With perfectly healthy people we are talking about very different ratios. Mass vaccination with mRNA is no longer justified. Now, however, there is more than enough money to accelerate mRNA research into a cure for cancer.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-1-2023 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Mass vaccination with mRNA is no longer justified.

When was mass vaccination ever justified ?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
But... it's working as intended.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Never ... but let us look forward ...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Tetanus.
But for an untested mRNA ‘vaccine’ that didn’t prevent infection or transmission… well, how can any sane person justify that?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

But for an untested mRNA ‘vaccine’ that didn’t prevent infection or transmission… well, how can any sane person justify that?

Case and point. Thanks....... We are talking covid according to the thread title.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'm no expert, far from it, but could this point to ADE? Maybe there are some experts here who can guide me.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I'm no expert, far from it, but could this point to ADE? Maybe there are some experts here who can guide me.

I'm no expert, but I, too, am seeing the possibility. It's too bad that there doesn't seem to be much-if any-research being done by our 'sanctioned' scientists.

I have a suspicion that a ton of research is being done-and hidden from the public-on the devastating effects of the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Tetanus.

The same way you justify wearing a helmet if you ride a motorcycle or using a seatbelt if you drive a car. Neither helmets nor seatbelts prevent motorcycles or cars from having collisions, but they dramatically improve your probability of surviving a collision if one should occur. Being vaccinated before getting Covid improves your probability of surviving Covid by about a factor of 10.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Tetanus.

The same way you justify wearing a helmet if you ride a motorcycle or using a seatbelt if you drive a car. Neither helmets nor seatbelts prevent motorcycles or cars from having collisions, but they dramatically improve your probability of surviving a collision if one should occur. Being vaccinated before getting Covid improves your probability of surviving Covid by about a factor of 10.

You're still in denial. There is no benefits only risks. That's like wearing a seatbelt made of razor blades.

The clot shots increase your chances of death both from side effects and covid. I know the media and big pharma are gonna try to cover it up as long as possible but the longer it goes on the worse it is.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

There are no experts here you will have to do your own research, hopefully from microbiologists, immunologists and virologists who are the experts.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

... a bit of irony ...

I've done enough research to find out that real experts contradict each other ...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

... a bit of irony ...

I've done enough research to find out that real experts contradict each other ...

They are learning as they go, it's a complicated thing, something we here can't begin to phathom.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
But... it's working as intended.

This incredible News Segment out of Florida shows just 8 months of Athlete Injuries that could be caused by the Covid-19 vaccine.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Fathom.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

There are no experts here you will have to do your own research, hopefully from microbiologists, immunologists and virologists who are the experts.

We have already discussed that not everyone is a layman. Many members are indeed laymen and not experts or even graduates, however they are still looking around and they don't accept at face value the official narratives and dogmas. That's more than enough.

Your mistake has always been that you regard everyone else to have the same level of understanding of science as you have.

In terms of Dr Campbell, he is very well qualified to comment and give his opinion on matters of public health, vaccine safety and effectiveness, and all other related matters. He really takes care when he presents his videos and is very careful to give accurate and up to date information by making it as simple as possible even to those who have minimum background.

YouTube is there to censor him whenever he deviates from the 'plan' so he needs to be careful what words he chooses to say and not to challenge the official narratives. He said in one of his videos that he can't challenge or criticise the WHO or other official Institutions.

It's more like a form of medical tyranny that it's so obvious to any of the people here who have been to College/University and have graduated and regardless of what they are doing at the moment.
edit on 5-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Whenever I grow tired of the mRNA vaccine comments, something pops up that grabs my attention and makes me even more convinced that we are being manipulated by the media in a way I never thought possible. Dr John Campbell is one of those who reminds me of unimaginable realities that are being hushed up by the global media. Here is a video in which Dr Campbell shows that any additional vaccination increases the risk of infection.
My opinion? Stop the vaccination. Refocus on mRNA to cure cancer. MRNA for fighting cancer was the original intention anyway. People with cancer like to take a chance of one in about 100 on a life-threatening side effect. With perfectly healthy people we are talking about very different ratios. Mass vaccination with mRNA is no longer justified. Now, however, there is more than enough money to accelerate mRNA research into a cure for cancer.

www.youtube.com...

www.eugyppius.com...

Cleveland study conducted to demonstrate the clinical effectiveness of the bivalent vaccines accidentally finds that the risk of Covid-19 infection increases with each prior vaccination
Also too, the bivalent jab turned out to be no more than 30% effective at preventing Covid — and this at the height of BA.5 variant, against which it was targeted.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Wrong.

There is a trained public health professional that's done plenty of epidimiology and risk benefit analysis for diseases far more deadly than COVID responding to you right now. People should consult their physician after educating themselves as much as they feel comfortable. If their physician can't answer questions to their satisfaction while still recommending vaccination they should probably find one that can. Any physician that fails to give them the risks relative to benefit or pressures them to submit without having their questions answered is violating basic medical ethics and patient rights.

That you and others refuse to read what is presented to you isn't the fault of those presenting salient, rationsl, and thorough information backed by science. You're much more interested in providing moral support to pseudoscience adherents that educated themselves with pharma PR and operate as if all official sources haven't been caught dozens of times providing misinformation to serve their own personal or professional agendas.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

What is the difference here is that immunological, microbiological and virological experts are continually learning as this virus mutates, many here stay stagnant on their one and only bias.

I'd rather listen to a uni health major's understanding of the stats than anyone here, or anyone's non-health source picks.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

They are learning as they go, it's a complicated thing, something we here can't begin to phathom.

I don't believe that.when my child was vaccinated and injured that day for the next 100 days and possibly a lifetime the doctors,imunologists and infectious disease kept recommending to keep vaccinating as my child was still sick .It clearly states on the vaccine papers a person receives before the vaccines are giving to avoid vaccines when a child is sick.why should people trust them when they contradict themselves and say we are going to stop the testing cause your child hasn't been hospitalized.

Wouldn't they want to know why my child is one in a million case ?
edit on 5-1-2023 by Lemon1234 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join