It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of two confirmed to have died from J&J vaccine complication

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
a reply to: Rich Z
I firmly believe that nothing lasts forever, and that includes the current system.
Sooner or later something will happen to change the tide.

Good point and this is what I have been saying too but it's better if we, as citizens, accelerate the process rather than passively wait which will take much more time.

Believe me, I don't want to wait, and certainly not passively.
If I dare mention Trump in much of this neighborhood, I am blasted and called all types of names, one of them being 'racist'. How terrible that is, in this 'free country' (supposedly).
Would love to know how we American Citizens can change things for the better!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

a reply to: Rich Z
I firmly believe that nothing lasts forever, and that includes the current system.
Sooner or later something will happen to change the tide.

Good point and this is what I have been saying too but it's better if we, as citizens, accelerate the process rather than passively wait which will take much more time.

Believe me, I don't want to wait, and certainly not passively.
If I dare mention Trump in much of this neighborhood, I am blasted and called all types of names, one of them being 'racist'. How terrible that is, in this 'free country' (supposedly).
Would love to know how we American Citizens can change things for the better!

Not here I think. There are many members who don't belong to the woke crowd and have no issue with discussing about Trump.

But back to the conversation. There are various attempts all over the world, to bring those who tried to impose the mandates and the vaccines, to justice. I think everyone can contribute according to their abilities and strengths.

It's unethical and criminal that a young woman and mother of two was indirectly forced through mandates to get vaccinated with these products resulting in loosing her life. There is no way out of this and those responsible must be brought to justice.

Young people under the age of 50 with no co-morbidities have miniscule risks from Covid but they could have more risks from the vaccines. The vaccines don't prevent transmission or infection and the mandates have been absurd and ludicrous.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
www.france24.com...

03/05/2021

Denmark said on Monday it would not include the Covid-19 vaccine from US drugmaker Johnson & Johnson in its national vaccination campaign, citing worries over serious side effects involving blood clots.

The Danish Health Authority has concluded that the benefits of using the Covid-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson do not outweigh the risk of causing the possible adverse effect... in those who receive the vaccine," the authority said in a statement.

"Therefore, the Danish Health Authority will continue the Danish mass vaccination programme against Covid-19 without the Covid-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson," it added.

So the Danish Authorities were honest enough to state the obvious i.e that the benefits from the J&J vaccine do not outweigh the risks. This story is well known and a bit older but if the Danish Scientists are honest enough then nothing prevents everyone else to do the same thing: Withdraw the J&J vaccine from the market completely.
edit on 5-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
I read these cases where the person wasn't on board, but was coerced, with an extra heavy heart.

When in our past would we ever have accepted this? Forced/coerced medication? This can only be the work of heavy propaganda and I just hope the penny drops sooner than later for the public in general.

Regardless of public health emergency or not, forcing these shots (with threat of livelihood loss or participating in your children's lives etc.) onto a human who has awareness of the dangers, or the short trial phase, orthe sketchy history of the pharma companies, of the censorship in the media... someone who wants to say NO... NO still mean NO. It's a crime against humanity in the first place but an extra evil in cases where the person didn't want it.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
I read these cases where the person wasn't on board, but was coerced, with an extra heavy heart.

When in our past would we ever have accepted this? Forced/coerced medication? This can only be the work of heavy propaganda and I just hope the penny drops sooner than later for the public in general.

Regardless of public health emergency or not, forcing these shots (with threat of livelihood loss or participating in your children's lives etc.) onto a human who has awareness of the dangers, or the short trial phase, orthe sketchy history of the pharma companies, of the censorship in the media... someone who wants to say NO... NO still mean NO. It's a crime against humanity in the first place but an extra evil in cases where the person didn't want it.

You are very right io this. It's not just the crippled and potentially dangerous 'vaccines' but the amount of pressure and coercion we have witnessed over the past 3 years. But equally alarming is that a large part of the population went along this madness and agreed to become the guinea pig even if it was with a heavy heart. I wouldn't do this under any circumstances.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: UpThenDown

I don't know any "anti-vaxxers."
If you want to inject yourself with 25 boosters I will not stop you.

What I will never shut up about is the fraudulent, coercive, militant, pushy, unethical tactics used to force people who don't want the jab to take it.

No one cares about Trump anymore but you.

It's a shame when things are politicalized and the substance of these cases become a secondary matter.

It's clear that the vaccines have caused plenty of death and injuries. It's also clear that many were coerced, pressured, intimidated, blackmailed and even threatened with dismissal by their employers if they refused to get 'vaccinated'.

How absurd to be talking about the 4th, 5th and 6th boosters and asking people to take part in this mockery of science.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
www.fiercepharma.com...

Europe won't renew AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine contracts next year: report

Amid delivery delays and concerns over rare but serious blood clots for the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 shots, European officials are looking elsewhere for next year's supply.

The European Commission has opted against renewing its vaccine contracts with AstraZeneca and J&J once they expire at the end of the year, Italian newspaper La Stampa reported Wednesday, citing an unnamed source from the Italian health ministry. Reuters also picked up the story.

It's time for a legal investigation against the other two 'miracles' that have saved humanity, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here is the J&J….

FACT SHEET FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS ADMINISTERING VACCINE (VACCINATION PROVIDERS)

Most prominent is the page 1 WARNING: THROMBOSIS WITH THROMBOCYTOPENIA SYNDROME just under the document titles…..

34 pages of due diligence for your perusal

👽

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Here is the J&J….

FACT SHEET FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS ADMINISTERING VACCINE (VACCINATION PROVIDERS)

Most prominent is the page 1 WARNING: THROMBOSIS WITH THROMBOCYTOPENIA SYNDROME just under the document titles…..

34 pages of due diligence for your perusal

👽

I wonder if information about the serious adverse reactions was available earlier in the vaccination program and it was given to potential vaccinees, how many of them would have decided to go along the path of vaccination if they knew the 'rare' serious incidents but nevertheless the 'safe and effective' vaccines.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

After reading some of the FACT SHEET document……I come a way with OMG.

A bulk of citizens line up blindly, especially in third world countries, to take shots without the education of what the FACT SHEET’s have to say.

Was anyone here, on ATS, who took the shot, informed and educated by reading or being explained to, about the contents of any of the vaccines manufacture’s FACT SHEET document’s?

Also, I suspect some folks had preexisting conditions they didn’t know they have before taking the shot and so then problems after the shot resulted.

I think education of these vaccines falls apart….by either not doing due diligence and fully understanding what that diligence means or simply regard the FACT SHEET information as “Fine Print”…….,so then how many folks don’t read the fine print of anything? whether it’s the person taking the shot, or the person giving the shot? Especially when you have long lines of people, during the beginning of being vaccinated and medical personal pushing through the lines at a get-em-in-and-get-em-out pace.

For those who haven’t taken the jab yet but eventually going to……save yourselves possible trouble…read the Manufacturer’s FACT SHEET from their websites….educate yourself if you can….ask questions to your own Doctor or whomever is administering the shots.

Try to determine with the help of your doctor (if you have one) which of the lessor of the evils (vaccines) shots is right for you.

And remember….ALL these vaccines are made with different MULTIPLE Ingredients! Just because the fluid in the vaccine vial or syringe…is clear in color…..it doesn’t mean it is just 1 ingredient.

Allergic reactions could result from any one or more of those ingredients giving a person an adverse reaction.

Do not mix brands when it comes to boosters.

All of this comes down to properly educating yourself or being educated by proper medical professionals.

I remain un-vaccinated….

As for some countries not renewing J&J contracts…..it’s a shame…imo…that that alternative option is being removed.

It appears to me that most, if not all, the major vaccines are causing some degree, some form, of blood clotting.

Like it or not….mRNA is the future for Big Pharma’s……it’s all about finding way’s to eliminate the competition.

👽
edit on 10-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

After reading some of the FACT SHEET document……I come a way with OMG.

A bulk of citizens line up blindly, especially in third world countries, to take shots without the education of what the FACT SHEET’s have to say.

Was anyone here, on ATS, who took the shot, informed and educated by reading or being explained to, about the contents of any of the vaccines manufacture’s FACT SHEET document’s?

Also, I suspect some folks had preexisting conditions they didn’t know they have before taking the shot and so then problems after the shot resulted.

I think education of these vaccines falls apart….by either not doing due diligence and fully understanding what that diligence means or simply regard the FACT SHEET information as “Fine Print”…….,so then how many folks don’t read the fine print of anything? whether it’s the person taking the shot, or the person giving the shot? Especially when you have long lines of people, during the beginning of being vaccinated and medical personal pushing through the lines at a get-em-in-and-get-em-out pace.

For those who haven’t taken the jab yet but eventually going to……save yourselves possible trouble…read the Manufacturer’s FACT SHEET from their websites….educate yourself if you can….ask questions to your own Doctor or whomever is administering the shots.

Try to determine with the help of your doctor (if you have one) which of the lessor of the evils (vaccines) shots is right for you.

And remember….ALL these vaccines are made with different MULTIPLE Ingredients! Just because the fluid in the vaccine vial or syringe…is clear in color…..it doesn’t mean it is just 1 ingredient.

Allergic reactions could result from any one or more of those ingredients giving a person an adverse reaction.

Do not mix brands when it comes to boosters.

All of this comes down to properly educating yourself or being educated by proper medical professionals.

I remain un-vaccinated….

As for some countries not renewing J&J contracts…..it’s a shame…imo…that that alternative option is being removed.

It appears to me that most, if not all, the major vaccines are causing some degree, some form, of blood clotting.

Like it or not….mRNA is the future for Big Pharma’s……it’s all about finding way’s to eliminate the competition.

👽

That's a serious question that could be posed in a thread maybe? If tit can create a thread then we will know more or less how many people knew what at that time.

I happen to have the best form of protection and never had to queue to get the shots. Never had one and will never have one in the future.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join