It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of two confirmed to have died from J&J vaccine complication

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This is the story of a healthy 37 year-old mother with no underlying health conditions who has died as a result of receiving the J&J vaccine. The cause of death was determined to be TTS which stands for thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome and is a serious complication associated with the J&J vaccine and sometimes is referred to as blood clots with low platelets. The woman received the shot on the 26th of August 2021 and died on the 7th of September 2021.

The story has another dimension to it which is worth mentioning as expressed in the media

nypost.com...

The woman had been “vehemently opposed” to getting the vaccine because she was in good health, but she eventually relented after Washington state made it mandatory for teachers and those wanting to volunteer in schools, her obituary said

It makes your blood boil when you realise the death of this person is also a result of an absurd and ludicrous public health policy which forces many of professionals to get vaccinated eventhough they are young and healthy and in a very low risk from Covid when at the same time the Covid vaccines don't prevent transmission and infection and could be very harmful. At the same time its likely that many have already come into contact with the virus and developed superior natural immunity and hence in no need to get 'vaccinated'.

But there is one more dimension to this story which is also worth mentioning

nypost.com...

Twitter has been slammed for fact-checking the obituary of a Seattle mother that attributed her death to blood clots brought on by the COVID-19 vaccine after she was forced to get the shot due to “heavy-handed” state mandates.

The online obituary for 37-year-old who died Sept. 7, was marked as “misleading” by the social media giant over the weekend, according to Twitter users.

The fact-check warning was removed by Twitter on Monday morning following the backlash. Twitter did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment on why the label was removed.

This was twitter under the old regime and with its marvelous and very well qualified fact-checkers who were censoring everything and everyone in the name of the 'greater good' and in the name of 'science'. You just wonder how many others have been censored for just speaking the truth or expressing their opinions based on their knowledge and experience.

And as always, this is a very rare complication and the vaccines are safe and effective. The mainstream media are all confirming how safe and effective these vaccines are and how rare these complications are as well as encouraging eveyone to get vaccinated.

www.cnn.com...

www.seattletimes.com...

edit on 4-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Blame the Biden Administration for allowing the Pharmaceutical companies to adjust, tweak, change their Covid-19 vaccine formulations without testing the new formulations, and without needing FDA clearance, prior to distributing them to the public.

From Feb 2021: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This will become HUGE once people put their brains and hearts, where their mouths have been, in recent decades.

Most Americans have said since the 1970's (mouth), that they don't trust "big pharma". But in their hearts/minds (brain) they feel these pharmaceuticals really do care about humankind's well-being.

HUGE SHOCKS ARE COMING.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
That's a really terrible shame. And those poor kids will have to grow up without their mother.

i'm kind of glad I didn't work in a school and remained online

though i didn't like being shut out of grocery stores and had to survive on ramen noodles

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Personally, living only one block from one of those dangerous 'sanctuary cities', I am concerned about the continual flood of illegals coming here, apparently untested for the virus or any other diseases.
Yet many Americans were forced to have this vaccine, or lose their jobs.
This administration is just ridiculous, 2024 cannot come soon enough!

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
That's a really terrible shame. And those poor kids will have to grow up without their mother.

i'm kind of glad I didn't work in a school and remained online

though i didn't like being shut out of grocery stores and had to survive on ramen noodles

That's another terrible aspect of this story. The absurd and ludicrous mandates that only harmed people as it seems.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Source dated May 2022….. Coron avirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Limits Use of Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine to Certain Individuals

The Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine now reflects the revision of the authorized use of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and includes a warning statement at the beginning of the fact sheet for prominence which summarizes information on the risk for TTS. Additionally, information on the revision to the authorized use of the vaccine and updated information on this risk of blood clots with low levels of blood platelets has been added to the Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers.

It had been mentioned that J&J may be causing blood clots, some time back.

Due to work……vax or leave policy at the time in 2021, my wife and I did due diligence to see which vax was the lessor evil of the 3 vax’s……we chose J&J for her. We definitely decided against any mRNA.

It was said that clotting, if it happened with J&J….would happen in the weeks following the jab. We were on pins and needles hoping she wouldn’t get clots…..so far so good, it’s been longer than a year since she’d taken it…and no side effects.

👽

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

This administration is just ridiculous, 2024 cannot come soon enough!

There will be no appreciable change. The democrats have already proven to themselves, beyond any reasonable doubt, that elections are theirs for the taking. And no one will (can) do a damn thing about it. So tell me, why should they stop? They OWN the judicial branch of government.

After all that Trump has been through, which has been a significant warning, who in their right mind would buck the swamp system that is unshakably in place? First off you have to be a kajillionaire just to have attorneys sitting in courtrooms 24/7 along with a private security force watching your back 24/7. And go through all this BS just to find out that even if you get into the White House, you have been hogtied by political "friends" and associates who only wanted to gain your trust so that they could thrust the knife into your back when it would be most effective.

Until and unless the elections are FIXED we are all just cattle being allowed to choose which boxcar we want to climb into on the way to the slaughterhouse.

IMHO.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Source dated May 2022….. Coron avirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Limits Use of Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine to Certain Individuals

The Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine now reflects the revision of the authorized use of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and includes a warning statement at the beginning of the fact sheet for prominence which summarizes information on the risk for TTS. Additionally, information on the revision to the authorized use of the vaccine and updated information on this risk of blood clots with low levels of blood platelets has been added to the Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers.

It had been mentioned that J&J may be causing blood clots, some time back.

Due to work……vax or leave policy at the time in 2021, my wife and I did due diligence to see which vax was the lessor evil of the 3 vax’s……we chose J&J for her. We definitely decided against any mRNA.

It was said that clotting, if it happened with J&J….would happen in the weeks following the jab. We were on pins and needles hoping she wouldn’t get clots…..so far so good, it’s been longer than a year since she’d taken it…and no side effects.

👽

I hope nothing appears and you are all fine.
But If I was you I wouldn't play dice with my heath and well-being regardless of what my work said I should do. Most employers relied on threats that had no legal backing up. But just for the record I chose not get 'vaccinated' with any of these products. Instead I had the best type of immunisation and we all know what this is.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Was operation warp speed safe and effective in your opinion ?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Was operation warp speed safe and effective in your opinion ?

As it moves at the speed of science i dint think there would be anyone who thinks it's not safe and effective.

The most safe and effective 'vaccines' ever produced.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Although we both did our due diligence to end up using J&J….to be clear..it was for the best interest of my wife. I however, remain unvaccinated. I have had Covid, but got the Monoclonal Antibodies infusion shot within the 5 day window of testing positive. After the infusion, I was up and at em’ within 24 hrs. My wife caught Covid as well when I did, but by then the J&J was quite a few months in her body and probably loosing its effectiveness, so she also did the infusion and was up and at em’ with 24 hrs.

What sucks is that the U.S. took the Monoclonal Antibodies treatment off the table to be used. I suspect big Pharma’s had something to do with that.

I’m not liking what I hear and read about Plaxavid (Phizer product)

If I or my wife get Covid again…..,I may use the human version (not the horse version) of Ivermectin (generic name) also known by the brand name of Stromectol made by Merck. Dosage for humans tested 12 mg once daily for 5 days. They come in 3 mg tabs.

Here’s some blurb…. A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness

Actually, me and my better half hope, since we both caught Covid, to have built up natural immunity overall.

👽

edit on 5-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This will just keep happening and happening until people wake up or not.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I don't know any "anti-vaxxers."
If you want to inject yourself with 25 boosters I will not stop you.

What I will never shut up about is the fraudulent, coercive, militant, pushy, unethical tactics used to force people who don't want the jab to take it.

No one cares about Trump anymore but you.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This will just keep happening and happening until people wake up or not.

I think many are aware of what is going on and many more have come to realise they may have been in the wrong side of the argument. These cases and many more should serve as an introduction to... reality!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Think you must have replied to wrong person I asked about operation warp speed not the potus at the time , some of us don’t care for any politicians , some decide to cheerlead on there behalf

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This is bigger than Biden and the US of A.

Biden and the other “leaders” like Trudeau can be blamed for being evil greedy little puppets in a long line of evil greedy little puppets.

For sure they share the blame and should, along with many others that complied and cheered this on, but the movers and shakers are higher up the pecking order.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

This is bigger than Biden and the US of A.

Biden and the other “leaders” like Trudeau can be blamed for being evil greedy little puppets in a long line of evil greedy little puppets.

For sure they share the blame and should, along with many others that complied and cheered this on, but the movers and shakers are higher up the pecking order.

I strongly agree with what you said about the share of the blame.
edit on 5-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z
I firmly believe that nothing lasts forever, and that includes the current system.
Sooner or later something will happen to change the tide.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
a reply to: Rich Z
I firmly believe that nothing lasts forever, and that includes the current system.
Sooner or later something will happen to change the tide.

Good point and this is what I have been saying too but it's better if we, as citizens, accelerate the process rather than passively wait which will take much more time.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If anyone (doctors or politicians forcing it) prior to the politicalized insanity that befell the so called 'pandemic' had done something like this with an unproven or experimental medicine, they may have been charged with a Class A Felony of aggravated negligent homicide which is 20 plus years in prison at a minimum.

It's my opinion that the governor of Washington state and all of his health people are guilty of negligent homicide and there are already thousands of cases where they are directly responsible for these crimes. And not only with the vaccines, but with sending Covid positive patients to nursing homes that resulted in hundreds, even thousands of "serial murders"..

These people are known felons and must always be treated as such from here on out by all reasonable citizens, regardless of not being charged with any crimes, the same as if you had a buddy or family member that robbed a bank or killed someone even if accidental, and you gave them shelter and helped them, you would be charged with a felony harboring a fugitive or aiding and abetting, even though THAT person had not been charged by a prosecutor yet.

The criminal official apologists like to deflect these crimes by authority only because they have not been charged of any crime.

Of course these officials will just laugh and scoff at any accusations of such crimes while flipping the bird to the common citizen.

Sadly this is the world we now live in, but this can change.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join