It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fit and healthy 58 year old dad paralysed by Covid vaccine wins £120,000 in compensation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have asked the question in other threads:

Why the Astrazeneca vaccine was withdrawn from the UK which is the country created the vaccine. And why in most other countries that used the vaccine the roll out has stopped?

I think the answer is straight forward but the vaccine apologists find it very difficult to answer. No surprise there at all.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
www.ucl.ac.uk...

Rise in Guillain-Barré syndrome following AstraZeneca vaccine
30 May 2022

A correlation between a first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine and a small but significant rise in cases of the serious neurological condition Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS), has been identified by UCL scientists, as part of an analysis of NHS data.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Impossible, the clot shot only causes happiness and world peace as side effects.

There are members lately who still argue the vaccine is safe and effective. I don't know what is going on with the information they receive.

At this point, how can anyone not even consider the new info coming out and the possibility that the shots aren't safe/effective?

I follow a twitter account that believes it's all a psyop, everything...that all of the shots were saline, that both sides are being played by evil doers who couldn't afford to not control the narrative on both sides. I find it challenging to even force my mind to contemplate that all the reports of people dying, especially reports from insurance companies or government stats of deaths with unknown causes, might be faked too but to be balanced all possibilities need to be looked at. Though something doesn't seem plausible, can't truly form an opinion without understanding both sides.

What I do know of propaganda, censorship and corruption is that the perpetrators would stop at nothing for their gains, be it murder or deception. I don't want to fall for either.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Impossible, the clot shot only causes happiness and world peace as side effects.

There are members lately who still argue the vaccine is safe and effective. I don't know what is going on with the information they receive.

At this point, how can anyone not even consider the new info coming out and the possibility that the shots aren't safe/effective?

I follow a twitter account that believes it's all a psyop, everything...that all of the shots were saline, that both sides are being played by evil doers who couldn't afford to not control the narrative on both sides. I find it challenging to even force my mind to contemplate that all the reports of people dying, especially reports from insurance companies or government stats of deaths with unknown causes, might be faked too but to be balanced all possibilities need to be looked at. Though something doesn't seem plausible, can't truly form an opinion without understanding both sides.

What I do know of propaganda, censorship and corruption is that the perpetrators would stop at nothing for their gains, be it murder or deception. I don't want to fall for either.

I strongly agree there are massive levels of deception, half truths, lies, exaggerations, and propaganda.

The information available should be enough to convince someone the official narratives were quite wrong to put it lightly.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Do you really think £120,000 for someone who is paralysed by the Covid vaccines is a fair amount?

Others argued to can take them to court. Yes you can take Pfizer and Moderna to court with what money?? Yours?? And given the legal protection they seem to get abs the fact that you are now paralysed...it doesn't seem that great. There needs to be a way where people can file easily a lawsuit and this must happen asap

top topics

<< 1   >>

join