It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mathematics of adverse events of special interest following mRNA Covid-19 vaccination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
I just want him to say 1 in _____ is not acceptable.

Very reasonable and would prove a lot of things about the validity of his post.

Why would they continue engaging? Read through this thread, that users job is done here.

I think the statistics will continue to be warped in attempts to keep the flu family relevant until enough time has passed that the deceit fades from public memory.

Anger is a gift.
edit on 2-1-2023 by Dalamax because: Relevance

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

He's gone now and won't be back, this is what he does every single time he knows he's wrong.
I'm beginning to think genuine mental health issues are at play here.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

He's gone now and won't be back, this is what he does every single time he knows he's wrong.

Or it’s his job. No other reason that that to not give a number.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Or it’s his job. No other reason that that to not give a number.

That's always been my 1st choice tbh 👍🏼

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
usafacts.org...

Overall, 224,113,439 people or 68% of the population are considered fully vaccinated

The number is now higher as the site was last updated in the 31st of August. But let's make some basis estimations about the number of serious adverse reactions in the US.

1 in 800 gets serious adverse reactions from the mRNA vaccines. The number of J & J vaccines given is around 19 Million. That leave us with at least 205 million fully vaccinated US citizens with mRNA vaccines

www.statista.com...

We therefore expecting at least 256,250 serious adverse reactions from the mRNA vaccines. Of close this is an estimated conservative figure given the underreporting. And it's only for the short term effects of these products. Still the medium and long term effects are not known.

edit on 2-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I understand that you are not an expert. That's fine. I also understand you don't have any qualifications in any relevant areas, and by your own admission. But you should be able, at least to read the paper that you are trying to comment, by engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. You are also defending the pharmaceutical companies.

You misunderstand.

Me? How?

I can do the math of 12.5 serious adverse reactions in 10,000 vaccinees.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You don't know about this! He may be back for another round of vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. I still have not got an answer on why he can't find the basic information and statistics in the paper I linked. Dr Campbell has done exactly the same. Why is it so difficult to read this paper??

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Why? Are you implying that this minuscule amount of variance would sway someone from making a fatal mistake by either taking or not taking an experimental shot that the government really wants you to take but also makes sure to not make it necessary for themselves to take?

I'm demonstrating that people on this forum don't understand the data that their reading.[

This information is included in the report, but either don't seem to have read it, or you read it and didn't understand it.

LOL, guess I should link them to your very hands-on demonstration of failure to read and understand material you cite, eh?

We appreciate your dedication to showing us how to recognize people that are incompetent.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Why? Are you implying that this minuscule amount of variance would sway someone from making a fatal mistake by either taking or not taking an experimental shot that the government really wants you to take but also makes sure to not make it necessary for themselves to take?

I'm demonstrating that people on this forum don't understand the data that their reading.[

This information is included in the report, but either don't seem to have read it, or you read it and didn't understand it.

LOL, guess I should link them to your very hands-on demonstration of failure to read and understand material you cite, eh?

We appreciate your dedication to showing us how to recognize people that are incompetent.

The member doesn't seem to know how to defend this and he has claimed initially that 1 serious adverse reaction in 800 vaccinees is very rare without understanding what rare means and without realising the Swine Flu vaccine was withdrawn for 1 serious adverse reactions in 100,000 vaccinees.

Lately he has also gone around claiming that herd immunity to SARS-CoV-2 could be achieved and has been achieved in his country. This claim has been repeatedly refuted but regardless of the links and sources that refute it, common sense doesn't seem to help either.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Has anyone managed to do the simple maths on hoe to get the 1 serious adverse reaction per 800 vaccinees?

It seems to be a difficult task for some of the vaccine apologists and defenders of the pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Still no sign of the member to justify his claims. I don't even think he has read the paper I linked or the talk by Dr Campbell.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Still no sign of the member to justify his claims. I don't even think he has read the paper I linked or the talk by Dr Campbell.

No he won't have done, or watched any videos.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No he won't have done, or watched any videos.

It's quite remarkable that comments are made without even reading the links or the video which are also linked in the opening page.

In the first instance he was arguing that 1 serious adverse reaction per 800 vaccinees is a very rare occurrence (which is not) and later on was trying to doubt the number as he couldn't find it!! Eventhough he already accepted it earlier...

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

If anyone wants to have a look at the paper linked in the opening page they will see that the actual number of serious adverse reactions for both the Pfizer and Moderna trials was a whopping 98 per 10,000 vaccines!!!

That's very close to 1% which is really unbelievable!!!

Imagine nearly 1% of all those vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines get serious adverse reactions?!

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here's a mathematical, logical reason to refuse the vaccine:
Pfizer gave Joe Biden's campaign $8.7million&change, more than they ever gave anyone.
Trump, who was working with pfizer on OP Warp Speed got $2.7million&less change.
6 million more for Joe Biden, and it seems like every time he speaks he has to say "get vaccinated".
Specifically, he mandated or tried to for the troops & others, prior to the Fla hurricane he said the best thing you could do to prepare for the storm is to "GET VACCINATED". I can't say for sure if he says these things because he really thinks there's a health benefit, or is it because he was PAID to say these things.

He could return the political donation if the damn shot is so important, otherwise I'd say he was paid.

Which leads me to believe that FUTURE donations are somehow tied to his performance.

So what's scarier, 4 more of Joe and maybe even a blood clot, or the flu?

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bounder
Here's a mathematical, logical reason to refuse the vaccine:
Pfizer gave Joe Biden's campaign $8.7million&change, more than they ever gave anyone.
Trump, who was working with pfizer on OP Warp Speed got $2.7million&less change.
6 million more for Joe Biden, and it seems like every time he speaks he has to say "get vaccinated".
Specifically, he mandated or tried to for the troops & others, prior to the Fla hurricane he said the best thing you could do to prepare for the storm is to "GET VACCINATED". I can't say for sure if he says these things because he really thinks there's a health benefit, or is it because he was PAID to say these things.

He could return the political donation if the damn shot is so important, otherwise I'd say he was paid.

Which leads me to believe that FUTURE donations are somehow tied to his performance.

So what's scarier, 4 more of Joe and maybe even a blood clot, or the flu?

Biden is either entirely naive and irrelevant with the subject since he was claiming you couldn't get Covid if you get vaccinated or he reads from a script although in times you forgets the details of the story find his age and the obvious problem he has.

In this case I don't even know myself as he does have the tendency to do both i.e to read from scripts and forget about things.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I am trying to find how many people have received the mRNA vaccines here in the US by the end of December 2022.

In the original trials the actual serious adverse reactions for both Pfizer and Moderna were 98 per 10,000 vaccinees and 12.5 per 10,000 more in comparison to the placebo group.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Unbelievable mathematics and vaccine apologetics by the CNN

summit.news...

CORONAVIRUS CNN: ‘Don’t Be Alarmed’ if People Start Dying After Taking the Vaccine

In an article on the COVID vaccine rollout, CNN says that Americans shouldn’t be alarmed if people start dying after taking the vaccine because “deaths may occur that won’t necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine"

When shots begin to go into arms of residents, Moore said Americans need to understand that deaths may occur that won’t necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine,” states the report.

“We would not at all be surprised to see, coincidentally, vaccination happening and then having someone pass away a short time after they receive a vaccine, not because it has anything to do with the vaccination but just because that’s the place where people at the end of their lives reside,” Moore said.

She then said Americans shouldn’t be alarmed to see people dying a day or two after receiving the COVID vaccination.

Gold medal 🏅 in vaccine apology and defending of the pharmaceutical companies by Dr Kelly Moore!!!

He has done great and the vaccine apologists in this site should take lessons on how to dismiss pretty much every death post vaccination by saying it's probably something else or 'natural causes'. No need for medical examinations and autopsies.

Don't be alarmed ladies and gentlemen if someone drops dead a little while after vaccination or even in a longer period of time after vaccination. It's most likely something else and the fatality rate from the vaccines is probably zero.

There are other major reasons why one dies soon after receiving the vaccine or in a longer period of time after vaccination.

1) Global warming
2) Neutrinos
3) The orbital speed of the planet
4) Misgendering
5) Republicans

edit on 5-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Science is now dead, unfortunately (at least this area of science).

To confuse "The Science (TM)" with science is doing a disservice to the genuine pseudo sciences. It isn't even that.

What this pandemic has highlighted is that some of the stupidest and or most corrupt people on earth seem to find a niche within pharma research and public health. Statisticians aren't far behind.

Hopefully things are changing, if this survey is any indication. Looks like the "conspiracy theorists" (ie. those without drug induced myocarditis) are the majority now in the US.

Forty-eight percent (48%) of Americans believe there are legitimate reasons to be concerned about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines, while 37% think people who worry about vaccine safety are spreading conspiracy theories. Another 15% are not sure.

Twenty-eight percent (28%) of adults say they personally know someone whose death they think may have been caused by side effects of COVID-19 vaccines, while 61% don’t and another 10% are not sure.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

I would say that it has been hijacked by the 'dinosaurs' of this world. But dinosaurs do get extinct with time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join