It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr John Campbell - Time to pause covid mass vaccination

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Africa is a continent of 54 countries at about 4 other territories.

Data in one country is not accurate for the whole continent.

There are countries in Africa that are not having an Issue with COVID, but are having too many people dying from malaria, cholera, and other deadly illnesses. They are finding it very disingenuous when pharmaceutical companies want to push drugs they don't need, but are not so generous with the drugs that they do need.

I would feel the same way.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Is this the Doctor John Campbell that isn't actually a medical doctor with his PHD coming from ,"

developing methods of teaching via digital media such as online videos"

en.wikipedia.org...(YouTuber)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I'll join in the cherry picking of data and news on how the panademic affected Africa but on the other side.

The average age of a covid death is older than the life expectancy in the US.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: quintessentone

Africa is a continent of 54 countries at about 4 other territories.

Data in one country is not accurate for the whole continent.

There are countries in Africa that are not having an Issue with COVID, but are having too many people dying from malaria, cholera, and other deadly illnesses. They are finding it very disingenuous when pharmaceutical companies want to push drugs they don't need, but are not so generous with the drugs that they do need.

I would feel the same way.

True and so validates my claims of cherry picking on this thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I did not make this video, but I find it very interesting that it would show up in my feed this morning, because he quite accurately viewed Dr. Campbell exactly the way I did. I also have to agree, that I find it admirable for him to be able to recognize, and to be able to speak to his errors of the past.

He may be a nurse with a doctorate, but being a nurse myself, I can say with all honesty that almost every doctor I work with looks to me for guidance, because of my specialty, skill, experience, and knowledge. I perform a service that they are not educated in. And I sure as hell would believe what he says over Bill Gates, the government, or the pharmaceutical companies that have no medical background at all.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

What else do you expect the fbi to do when their twitter account has been canceled.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: DwindlingHope

originally posted by: chr0naut

John Campbell is an anti-vaxxer, pure and simple.

An anti-vaxxer? The man has had THREE SHOTS FFS! But the moment he starts to ask questions, and presents PLENTY of information to support his growing suspicions, you folks turn on him because he's no longer preaching the vaccine gospel.

I wish I could say I'm surprised, but honestly I'm not. Doesn't make it any less insane!

This tactic isn't new. The member has made a number of unsubstantiated accusations and claims. This is another one of them by calling Dr Campbell an anti-vaxxer when he has been vaccinated. So a self refuting argument.

Ironically these claims against well-qualified individuals such as Dr Campbell, who has a range of qualifications, come from individuals who have zero qualifications and no knowledge of even the most basic principles in biology and related fields.

A range of false arguments have been made by the same member in other threads which are easily refuted. Here is some of them (but list is very long)

1) Used the seatbelt analogy which has been refuted so many times. He tried to argue that vaccines are like seatbelts... Seatbelts cannot kill you or seriously injure you by the way.

2) Made references to herd immunity which is impossible with SARS-CoV-2. Others did the same thing in other threads. However herd immunity cannot be achieved but it was used as a way to convince as many as possible to get vaccinated.

3) Claimed that SARS-CoV-2 may have existed for long time before becoming pathogenic. No evidence for it whatsoever. In a few words SARS-CoV-2 was here with us long before it was discovered.

4) For some bizzare reason a claim was made that the Cambrian Explosion disproves evolution. I don't know why it was made but it's obviously false as evolution is not a linear process.

5) Tried to argue that the risk from the virus always outweighs the risk from the vaccines. But that's false and tried to peddle the narrative of safe and effective vaccinations.

6) Made arguments about vaccine immunity being better to natural immunity which ha also false. The three larger studies in Israel, New York and California have proven the opposite.

Everything above that was claimed is false. Other members too have engaged in accusations of scientists being anti-vaxxers but all they have proved is that they have no valid arguments and just engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

You have said all this stuff before, and several members have responded, but you still keep re-posting the same stuff.

You are also misrepresenting what I previously posted.

What has your post to do with John Campbell's suggestion that we stop, or pause, vaccinations?

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

What else do you expect the fbi to do when their twitter account has been canceled.

I dunno. I imagine that they would simply use one of their many other accounts, like all the neo-nazialt-right guys did.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DwindlingHope

John Campbell is an anti-vaxxer, pure and simple.

An anti-vaxxer? The man has had THREE SHOTS FFS! But the moment he starts to ask questions, and presents PLENTY of information to support his growing suspicions, you folks turn on him because he's no longer preaching the vaccine gospel.

I wish I could say I'm surprised, but honestly I'm not. Doesn't make it any less insane!

This tactic isn't new. The member has made a number of unsubstantiated accusations and claims. This is another one of them by calling Dr Campbell an anti-vaxxer when he has been vaccinated. So a self refuting argument.

Ironically these claims against well-qualified individuals such as Dr Campbell, who has a range of qualifications, come from individuals who have zero qualifications and no knowledge of even the most basic principles in biology and related fields.

A range of false arguments have been made by the same member in other threads which are easily refuted. Here is some of them (but list is very long)

1) Used the seatbelt analogy which has been refuted so many times. He tried to argue that vaccines are like seatbelts... Seatbelts cannot kill you or seriously injure you by the way.

2) Made references to herd immunity which is impossible with SARS-CoV-2. Others did the same thing in other threads. However herd immunity cannot be achieved but it was used as a way to convince as many as possible to get vaccinated.

3) Claimed that SARS-CoV-2 may have existed for long time before becoming pathogenic. No evidence for it whatsoever. In a few words SARS-CoV-2 was here with us long before it was discovered.

4) For some bizzare reason a claim was made that the Cambrian Explosion disproves evolution. I don't know why it was made but it's obviously false as evolution is not a linear process.

5) Tried to argue that the risk from the virus always outweighs the risk from the vaccines. But that's false and tried to peddle the narrative of safe and effective vaccinations.

6) Made arguments about vaccine immunity being better to natural immunity which ha also false. The three larger studies in Israel, New York and California have proven the opposite.

Everything above that was claimed is false. Other members too have engaged in accusations of scientists being anti-vaxxers but all they have proved is that they have no valid arguments and just engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

You have said all this stuff before, and several members have responded, but you still keep re-posting the same stuff.

You are also misrepresenting what I previously posted.

What has your post to do with John Campbell's suggestion that we stop, or pause, vaccinations?

Yes, several members responded. Most strongly agree with what I said.

I don't think I am misrepresenting you here. If anything I have only covered parts of what you have said trying to defend the official narratives.

Dr Campbell is quite right about the need to re-evaluate the scope of these vaccinations and that it may not be for the benefit of certain age groups or people who have developed natural immunity via infection with any variant of SARS-CoV-2.

You see there are members here who are arguing in favour of mass vaccinations, an idea which has been shown to be very problematic. Yourself and others have argued on several occasions about the need to vaccinate entire populations which is at odds with reality, common sense, and the basic principles of immunology.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
John Campbell's new video reports on this (with link on yt page):

Serious adverse events of special interest following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in randomized trials in adults......on pubmed.

Discussion: The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes. These analyses will require public release of participant level datasets.

edit on 31-12-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I did not make this video, but I find it very interesting that it would show up in my feed this morning, because he quite accurately viewed Dr. Campbell exactly the way I did. I also have to agree, that I find it admirable for him to be able to recognize, and to be able to speak to his errors of the past.

He may be a nurse with a doctorate, but being a nurse myself, I can say with all honesty that almost every doctor I work with looks to me for guidance, because of my specialty, skill, experience, and knowledge. I perform a service that they are not educated in. And I sure as hell would believe what he says over Bill Gates, the government, or the pharmaceutical companies that have no medical background at all.

He has several degrees including a BSc in Biology from the Open University, a Masters in Health Science from Lancaster University, and a PhD in Teaching Bioscience to nurses. In addition he has been trained as a nurse and has his first diplomas and degrees in nursing as well as teaching science to nurses.

He has very good qualities as a person and in addition he is keen to learn and his background is very diverse. Clearly someone you can trust as he is not dogmatic.

The irony is that all those who try to criticise him in these threads or online have no degrees, no experience and no knowledge of pretty much anything.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

when the only tactic is to attack the messenger, it's obvious the message is too difficult to attack.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

He has several degrees including a BSc in Biology from the Open University, a Masters in Health Science from Lancaster University, and a PhD in Teaching Bioscience to nurses. In addition he has been trained as a nurse and has his first diplomas and degrees in nursing as well as teaching science to nurses.

He has very good qualities as a person and in addition he is keen to learn and his background is very diverse. Clearly someone you can trust as he is not dogmatic.

The irony is that all those who try to criticise him in these threads or online have no degrees, no experience and no knowledge of pretty much anything.

And the opposite can be claimed, that those who embrace his theories on vaccines are not experts in vaccines, including this doctor.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

And the opposite can be claimed, that those who embrace his theories on vaccines are not experts in vaccines, including this doctor.

I totally agree with you. None of us have more than our own personal well of knowledge and experience, to go on.

There are no experts with a novel vaccine, so we are all approaching this from the same starting point.

As has been said before, not everyone will have the exact same experience with this vaccine that was developed at the speed of science. Some may fare very well with it. I just believe it should be by personal choice if one wants to participate in the experimental use of this modern scientific solution.

I except that when one feels they are on a cliff being chase by unknown deadly creatures, that the only solution is to do nothing and take the chance they will fall off the cliff leaving you unscathed, you can jump off the cliff, hoping you survive the landing, or try climbing down, hoping you won't fall, or will not still be captured in the effort.

All choices with failure being the most likely outcome. But I still think the choice should be made by each one standing at the cliff. No one has the right to push them off.

That is just my personal opinion.

edit on 31-12-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

"The irony is that all those who try to criticise him in these threads or online have no degrees, no experience and no knowledge of pretty much anything."

And your qualifications are?

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"The irony is that all those who try to criticise him in these threads or online have no degrees, no experience and no knowledge of pretty much anything."

And your qualifications are?

You can't criticise someone when you have no qualifications and when you don't have a clue about the most basic principles in biology and science and when this someone is very well qualified and can speak about matters he/she knows well. That's a basic principle.

Regardless of qualifications, I am not criticising or even worse attacking Dr Campbell. He is very reasonable, well-mannered, intelligent, and he reads quite a lot. He has good motives and that's more than enough for me.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You know my qualifications and relevant knowledge and experience.

Still don't know yours.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Very weak argument for a numbers of reasons.
He doesn't have 'theories' on vaccines. He goes about the evidence available. You don't have to be an 'expert' on vaccines to talk about the vaccination program or a particular vaccine.

When it comes to matters of public health opinions divert quite a lot among experts and among scientists.

The vaccines seem to have been imposed with mass and mandatory vaccination campaigns and this is not how science is accomplished. Science is not done with coercion, pressure, intimidation, blackmailing, and threats of dismissal from employers.

This campaign has failed.
edit on 31-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think that Dr. Dhand speaks to what I think is really at play here.

There is a reason why Dr. Campbell is being attacked. We really should research what is being told to us by the authorities. Even if they did not originally do so in the beginning, they did not tell us the truth. A lot of the information they presented was false. I also believe that a lot of the lies were to save face, prevent further lost of trust by the masses, and out of greed.

Information that many trusted, relied on, and based their decisions on, was not accurate, it caused many, more than regret, it cost them the lives of their loved one.

I have a constituent I had not seen in a while. I saw him just a few hours ago. I asked what he had been up to, he told me he had to quit his job as a nurse, because he could no longer continue in the field with what it has become. He told me the straw that broke the camel's back was when one of his co-workers who had had both doses and the booster, was told he had to get a fourth booster, and died less than two weeks later with a heart attack.

He said when they came after him requiring the fourth dose. He quit. I agree with Dr. Dhand, there is something going on that we all need to take a closer look at. Then we need to do something. Even if that something is not doing "something".

edit on 31-12-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Cleaned up.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here I go again. I am not a huge fan of Russel Brand, but I don't have to like him or agree with him to listen to him.

@Karl 12 has a thread I think may be connected to some of the things that we are discussing here.

I truly believe that we are being manipulated and distracted for a reason. I think we have to stop looking for and fighting over the maybe, when the what is, is about to hit us like a tsunami.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join