It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have been confused by the news China bad shape maybe a crises brewing worldwide now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Problem is, if China does have an explosion of the Covid again, what’s to stop the US and other countries to have another do-over like two years ago, but worse? That’s gonna suck.

You damn right its gonna suck..
And they are banking on it.
I notice the media are starting to claim a new super variant could come out of China now that 100s of millions of them are infected.Thats gonna need some more lockdowns and vaccine guinea pigs.

Remember,the plan for the great reset is a rolling series of escalating global shocks up to 2030 and beyond.
Mass deaths,new pandemics,war,civil strife,food/supply chain collapse,climate lockdowns,more medical experimentation.
This HAS to happen in order for the borg dystopia to be accepted by the miserable survivors.

Something for us all to look forward to huh

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hi all, I just got home three days ago from Nanjing via Hong Kong. Things are kicking off in China - I'm really hoping I get to go back after Christmas in the US but am not hopeful they'll let me back in. I was also hoping to stop off in HK to see friends and pick up my things from my place in HK. The sick are everywhere now. Zero Covid sucked/was a nuisance, but appeared to work from a containment standpoint. Now it's burning through the population. As we know, the immune system isn't a muscle. You don't "build it up" - it works, or it doesn't. This is turning really scary really quickly for my friends in China and their families. In the words of Tiny Tim, God bless us, every one.

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Problem is, if China does have an explosion of the Covid again, what’s to stop the US and other countries to have another do-over like two years ago, but worse? That’s gonna suck.

You damn right its gonna suck..
And they are banking on it.
I notice the media are starting to claim a new super variant could come out of China now that 100s of millions of them are infected.Thats gonna need some more lockdowns and vaccine guinea pigs.

Remember,the plan for the great reset is a rolling series of escalating global shocks up to 2030 and beyond.
Mass deaths,new pandemics,war,civil strife,food/supply chain collapse,climate lockdowns,more medical experimentation.
This HAS to happen in order for the borg dystopia to be accepted by the miserable survivors.

Something for us all to look forward to huh

Not to worry you all, but something is happening here in Japan with the death count. Yes, you say it is very low. Like a bit over 100 a day, but the thing is, is the ones in critical condition that have been vaxxed over 2 times that are in intensive care. That usually means a 50% or more less survival rate. That increase is topping over 250 a day. Japan DOES NOT have those hospital beds to be available in the future.
Yes, Japan is high tech, but you all got to realize that basically over 80 % of Japan have to travel a long distance to a national hospital with beds for covid.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Even if china imploded the rest of the world would keep spinning without having to buy their cheap garbage on Amazon.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Not to worry you all, but something is happening here in Japan with the death count. Yes, you say it is very low. Like a bit over 100 a day, but the thing is, is the ones in critical condition that have been vaxxed over 2 times that are in intensive care. That usually means a 50% or more less survival rate. That increase is topping over 250 a day. Japan DOES NOT have those hospital beds to be available in the future.
Yes, Japan is high tech, but you all got to realize that basically over 80 % of Japan have to travel a long distance to a national hospital with beds for covid.

I think some of the questions they should be looking at is, how many times are people that have been vaccinated being re-infected. There will not be comparable numbers for the unvaccinated, because there are less people that are unvaccinated, and most of the unvaccinated have natural immunity, again causing the info to be incomparable.

But the unvaccinated are not the problem. The issue here is a vaccine that they produced at warp speed that they forced on the population, and it is not performing as they had hoped. Because of this, I believe, to save face they are lying about a lot of things, so it makes it hard to believe anything they say.

I think it is interesting that they want to blame the changing variants for the vaccine not being as effective, but those with natural immunity are not having as much of a problem with variants. Some are having multiple reinfections from the same variant, which often are not taken into consideration when some of this data is being tallied.

This whole thing from the beginning has been a huge experiment, and beta testing for their years of programming and conditioning of the human mind.

I know what it is worth, but that is just how I see it.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: putnam6

How we know the real death numbers ?? from twitter and other websites it look`s like they have serious trouble to get all people cremated , because so many deaths.

But i really dont have numbers , only rumours.

www.macrotrends.net...

Not sure how accurate this website is just found it,this is the normal death rate from China from the 1950's

Isn't it just normal that death rates fluctuate throughout in history during flu seasons?

The only thing difference is that we track a virus post every data we get 24/7 online for the first time in history.
We never done that before on this scale ,i think and i doubt locking people up closing shops etc. helped us with stopping the spread of the virus,it made it worse.

Think if we gonna track every virus Flu/Corona this season and from now on every year and in every place all over the world again.
Test everyone on those viruses and how many people are in hospitals and die in the end while they are infected , we gonna get the same results or even worse as last year.

We had bad flu seasons before where alot of people died inhistory of mankind,what if we could go back in time create a test for corona and flu for those variants test everyone who was in the hospital back in the days post it like we do now we had the same result .

The reason i think China is gettting a backlash now is because they locked up too many people for way to long time,viruses need to spread to build up immunity .
Most people will survive ,and some will die that's part of life , it has been always like this .

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
With China being this devastated, how many Countries have travel bans from incoming China ???? Hmmmm 🐰

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
tells me they don't know the source..and since its ground zero one would expect future outbreaks to originate there..so it wasn't bats or pangolin or western funded research..the virus is still flowing..and if we do have a repeat that follows suit this news from China is pretty intense because this outbreak if You will is far worse than the initial outbreak that started the mess..So a serious response is warranted, and if it does follow and seek a path, well, things could get dicey..that 'Songbird' movie was pretty slick and fast to be released..little suspicious IMO,,later

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dizle81

I'm not sure how accurate this information is but from a reporter who was in China stated that they are categorizing any deaths due to underlying factors along with the person having the COVID virus as the underlying factor, not COVID.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dizle81

I think testing is meaningless, because the test are not working/reliable.

I agree that lockdowns caused a lot negative health issues, one is increased exposure of air pollution

study pubmed

With increases exposure to bad indoor air and lack of exercise is not good for health, lymphatic system needs exercise to work optimal.

Lymphatic system also works as toxic elimination , so the lockdowns are really dangerous to health IMO.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: putnam6

Yeeh, we dont know....that`s the same issue like was 3 Years ago, difficult to get valid information from China.

Maybe wait what Laowhy86 and SerpentZA and The China Show report, they have contacts in China .

The thing is we haven't had any travel restrictions one would think it wouldn't be isolated in China, again how does a country have 3 years of COVID but has a population with such low natural immunity?

Conventional wisdom is a coronavirus moves through a population and it at least gives some form of immunity even if there are variants is it not?

These case totals don't show this, a surge in hospitalizations doesn't show this unless China's hospital bed coverage is extremely low.

I don't know when I see quotes from a 26 year old this fearful of COVID, makes me wonder is this being fueled by the distrust of the government as much as anything else. The tone of the article seems like the population freaked when they started feeling bad and swamped the clinics and hospitals
like a scared herd of animals does.

www.cbsnews.com...

The about-face in policy and rhetoric has been reinforced by upbeat state messaging, urging people to just get back to normal.

But Beijingers still aren't buying it. The still-empty streets and businesses of the capital show they're opting for extreme caution.

"I have to be more careful now," said Liu, a 26-year-old Beijinger who works in e-commerce. "Because no one else is going to protect me."

Actually my language exchange friends in China are saying the virus is more damaging on the west side of China in the rural areas.Not so much along the coastal areas.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: steve910
Hi all, I just got home three days ago from Nanjing via Hong Kong. Things are kicking off in China - I'm really hoping I get to go back after Christmas in the US but am not hopeful they'll let me back in. I was also hoping to stop off in HK to see friends and pick up my things from my place in HK. The sick are everywhere now. Zero Covid sucked/was a nuisance, but appeared to work from a containment standpoint. Now it's burning through the population. As we know, the immune system isn't a muscle. You don't "build it up" - it works, or it doesn't. This is turning really scary really quickly for my friends in China and their families. In the words of Tiny Tim, God bless us, every one.

My friend in hong kong said 2 weeks ago they no longer have to use the app to go to restaurants or shopping. Strange isn't it?

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Even if china imploded the rest of the world would keep spinning without having to buy their cheap garbage on Amazon.

The trouble is if it did implode,China owns so much international debt that the global economy would follow China..

I think that may be accounted for,and is planned to be the reason those controlling the west use to install global digital currency,with the addition of personal carbn allowence/vaccine passport/digital ID.

All conveiniently blamed on China for creating the worst global economic crisis in history.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
tells me they don't know the source..and since its ground zero one would expect future outbreaks to originate there..so it wasn't bats or pangolin or western funded research..the virus is still flowing..and if we do have a repeat that follows suit this news from China is pretty intense because this outbreak if You will is far worse than the initial outbreak that started the mess..So a serious response is warranted, and if it does follow and seek a path, well, things could get dicey..that 'Songbird' movie was pretty slick and fast to be released..little suspicious IMO,,later

I agree that the movie "Songbird" seemed to be released at warp speed. If it is part of the clues, then the last thing we should be doing is following their script.

edit on 24-12-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Kenzo

Mutation? Or just another round of the regular flu season.

Many countries aren’t seeing the same thing, what’s going on.

I'm wondering this too. It's in some areas not others. We all got moderate flu here last week, every household that was going to get together for christmas. My dad thought I should get tested for covid but even if it is, I won't because mild illness does not need to be counted as a fearmongering "case" in the media.

We've worldwide been isolated for the better part of three years. Immune systems might be on holiday.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

a reply to: Kenzo

Mutation? Or just another round of the regular flu season.

Many countries aren’t seeing the same thing, what’s going on.

I'm wondering this too. It's in some areas not others. We all got moderate flu here last week, every household that was going to get together for christmas. My dad thought I should get tested for covid but even if it is, I won't because mild illness does not need to be counted as a fearmongering "case" in the media.

We've worldwide been isolated for the better part of three years. Immune systems might be on holiday.

Editing to add, maybe it's regular flu and maybe it's more propaganda to create the next wave of fear.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
the problem with China is you have a secretive government and you have those who oppose the government that will make anything seem more negative than it is.

That said if this is current and halfway true the postal system has already collapsed it would seem.

www.reddit.com...
edit on 24-12-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I see lots of numbers of infections but the deaths aren't anywhere near what they were.

Can the virus mutate on it's own without 'help' from the scientists?

And the flue numbers are still extremely low.

It's all so confusing anymore. I live rurally, I'm unvaccinated and plan to stay that way. I'll be retiring in a few years and can't wait to get completely out of the rat race. But it breaks my heart to know that there are people suffering and it doesn't seem as if there's a cure.

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Who's tweaking it???? The Chinese are in crisis mode regarding their low population numbers. And what about their successful vaccine rates? They were relentless and successful in forced vaccinations, so why aren't they working, or are they? And the forced and cruel lockups of their 'contaminated' people isn't just for show IMHO. Why would they destroy their own at this point?

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

According to the scientist, there is not a cure for the cold or flu. The cold and the flu, along with a boat load of other bugs and viruses, have been with us since the dawn of time. This one, in it's natural state is not much different.

Anyone of them used as toys in a lab, for gain of function, can be potential weapons. This make the scientists the enemy, not the virus.

Their claim that they are trying to save lives rings hollow, when you look at their actions and the results.

We can't live forever. Life and death are a central and necessary component in the circle of life.

Folk trying to play God is a sure way to make sure we have a great reset. One were the ones left, will be fighting against death with sticks and stones.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join