It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Finally Admits Pfizer Covid "Vaccine" Causes Blood Clots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: xuenchen

Sould be Lumbrokinase / Nattokinase enzymes...as those can actualy dissolve clots...

Good call.

Are there any side effects or reactions for certain other medical conditions? 😎

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yeeh also serrapeptase . My understanding is that Lumbrokinase is from those the most powerfull, at least x10 more powerfull than Nattokinase etc

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

There is basically risk of bleeding .It should not be used in a person with a bleeding disorder or who has intestinal bleeding or stomach ulcers

but if person dont have any know condition / risk for bleeding , taking normal dosage should not be issue. I would take good vitamin K komplex with it, as together. Because vitamin k is needed for normal blood clotting factors

Good vitamin K complex should have : Vitamin K2 (MK-7 & MK-4) Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione)

My mother has too much platelets in blood , she has been taking many years every day Vitamin K kompex, because she also have risk for bleeding. She also take every day Pygnogenol which prevent clotting .

There is misinformation about Vitamin K , warnings.....as far i know it`s safe as long use the forms that are known to be more natural . It only normalize the clotting factors if they dont work as should, so i dont think it as something that will cause clotting per se.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Don’t let Phizer kill you……Now ya gotta watch for MRNA with nanoparticles…in Flu Vaccine!

Get brands without Nanotechnology….

Good luck with that. In September a $500,000 grant was awarded to California scientists to develop a way to put mRNA tech in lettuce and spinach. There isn't any current information on how far the research has come, but I remember reading headlines that they had been successful; can't find a link to that info now.

I believe there's a good chance that if they are able to do this it will go underground, given that so many people are now vaccine-hesitant, yet they're stilling pushing their hardest to get this stuff in every man, woman and child on the planet.

It seems to go far beyond profits at this point, so what is the real reason for this? And where are the 4/5 pro-vaxers who love to troll these threads and tell us what ignorant idiots we are for doing our own thinking?

Since the DC crowd exempted themselves from mandatory vaccination, yet don't seem to have been nearly as effected as the general population by this virus I can't help but think there's an effective vaccine that has nothing to do with this experimental technology. The rest of us are just lab rats to study, and collateral damage in high numbers was not only expected but perhaps desired.

Researchers at the University of California-Riverside are working on a way to grow edible plants that carry the same medication as an mRNA vaccine. The COVID-19 vaccine is one of the many inoculations which use messenger RNA (mRNA) technology to defeat viruses.

[studyfinds.org...]

What’s the reason? They have the ability to extend telomeres thus making humans immortal. They believe since they have this ability the population has to be under complete control and those people have to be useful to their needs.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Perhaps there’s a handheld scanner or an app to scan for mRNA…..if not, someone should invent one.

Carry it around like you would carry your home key when leaving your home etc, etc, etc.

On a side note….then there’s this…

Article dated Dec 2022….. Self-checkout scanning and paying machines are CRAWLING with fecal matter, health experts warn

We’re a doomed species no matter what.

Folks say be positive and look for a bright side…..all I’m seeing these days are a lot of dimness…

We are born to die

👽

edit on 19-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Just one more important thing i left out.

Lumbrokinase, Serrapeptase and Nattokinase should be taken to empty stomach, because they are enzymes and can start digest food if take them with food, and they would not then be absorbed to blood .

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Sould be Lumbrokinase / Nattokinase enzymes...as those can actualy dissolve clots...

Also serrapeptase. Those 2 break down fibrin which is part of what the clot is made of, I'm not sure how to break down the amyloid yet.

This probably won't work on a mechanical replicator type mRNA.... The graphene is acting a bit like a programmed machine when exposed to magnetic fields by forming chains to each other in data we have seen here and elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Also serrapeptase. Those 2 break down fibrin which is part of what the clot is made of, I'm not sure how to break down the amyloid yet.

This probably won't work on a mechanical replicator type mRNA.... The graphene is acting a bit like a programmed machine when exposed to magnetic fields by forming chains to each other in data we have seen here and elsewhere.

Zeolite can remove graphene, supposedly, as can edta, again supposedly.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
There are certain difficulties in moderating here at ATS. On is the fact that it's hard to assure people that the fact that you are a moderator doesn't mean we can't express opinions and have them recognized as "just an opinion." Moderators must take care, sometimes more than others, to not let an idea they have seem like it's an ATS thing. This is one of those times...

This is in no way a complaint or presumptuous guidance (I hope) but I have seen this occur in many threads (particularly those connected to the COVID event.)

Members, such as are with us in this thread, offer ideas about certain approaches to contending with the disease. It's not just limited to homeopathic approaches, there are quite a few members who are well-versed in medicine, science, and more. We have the benefit of not being the kind of social media platform where it's just echo-chambers, and shouting matches, nor are there singular entities that make pronouncements that end all discussion within a topic.

I want to assure you that I am not trying to be insulting, disrespectful, or demeaning in any way but...

I encourage you to make a new thread on that topic, in the appropriate forum. This is a thread topic which I feel is rather important. The admission of the effects of this experimental vaccine should, in my opinion, be explored without off-topic diversions.

And for the record: NO discussions any members can engage in on ATS can be construed or understood to be medical advice. Nes pa?

I hope we're still cool.
edit on 12/20/2022 by Maxmars because: formatting - dang it!

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

We understand, no problem.

Sometimes i forget rules ...

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
it's really all so baffling.

TrUsT ThE ScIenCE
edit on 20-12-2022 by easyV because: spelling and grammar

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
They had admitted it could cause blood clots from the beginning as far as I recall. The only reason this is "new" is because the clots were "very rare" before, but usually in these scenarios, once they aren't actually rare and it's painfully obvious that they are everywhere, they get all quiet, and deny it for a bit. Much like autism. In the mid-80s, vaccine inserts listed autism as a possible side effect - but once the early 90s hit and autism exploded, "Our vaccines to not cause autism."

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

This has been public knowledge since 2020.

You don't really even need a large study to tell you that the vax will cause clotting, because Covid itself causes clotting.

Vax commonly have similar side effects to the things that they vax you against, just at a greatly decreased instance. It's one of the reasons why we don't vax against every little thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
They had admitted it could cause blood clots from the beginning as far as I recall. The only reason this is "new" is because the clots were "very rare" before, but usually in these scenarios, once they aren't actually rare and it's painfully obvious that they are everywhere, they get all quiet, and deny it for a bit. Much like autism. In the mid-80s, vaccine inserts listed autism as a possible side effect - but once the early 90s hit and autism exploded, "Our vaccines to not cause autism."

The EU changed their entire vax strategy after 15 deaths, they did that months after vaxxing started. This is something that's been known about and acted on already. Nothing new here, just recycled news in an effort to increase fear.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This has been public knowledge since 2020.

You don't really even need a large study to tell you that the vax will cause clotting, because Covid itself causes clotting.

Vax commonly have similar side effects to the things that they vax you against, just at a greatly decreased instance. It's one of the reasons why we don't vax against every little thing.

None of this was public knowledge. Every single thing has been censored by the government, big pharma and the media. There was nowhere you could question the narrative without being banned and censored while they were in vaxx rollout mode.

And no the vaxx is way different, and way worse. The evidence is overwhelming as shown in 10 million ATS threads.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

I wonder how long it will be before the marketing department stops forcing the media to continue the anti-vaxx hoax.

Somehow, "I told you so." seems like an insignificant whine.

Too many were injured... and then vilified for daring to say so.

I'm not sure what the game plan is, but so far it's been double down, triple down, quadruple down, etc. I don't see how you just flip flop away from that very easily. In New Zealand they are trying to call non vaxxt people terrorists. In Canada they are trying to get non vaxxt people on psychiatric meds and would probably recommend medically assisted suicide.

This is the big problem now. They've gone SO far down that road, and insisted that everyone who disagreed with them was not just wrong, not just dumb, but certifiably braindead, that they can't just say "you were right." These are people who never really grew up. They have the worldview of naive children. I mean they actually think the government and Big Pharma have their best interests at heart.

They lack the emotional maturity to take that kind of an ego bruising.
edit on 20 12 22 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So, Gateway Pundit now speaks for the FDA?

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Try reading the article you're attempting to criticize.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Try reading the article you're attempting to criticize.

I did read the article. It is based upon on a study which looked at cases in VAERS. Out of the 34.6 million doses delivered to the target demographic in the time frame, there were only 1,886 cases of blood clots in VAERS relating to the Pfizer vaccine. That comes out to 0.0054 of a percent, which isn't enough to identify the Pfizer vaccine as a 'cause'.

At no stage in the article, and in the study, did anyone from the FDA state that the Pfizer vaccine caused blood clots. The headline of the article is a lie.

The article did specifically mention this study that concluded there was no increase in risk of several cardiac conditions, following vaccination. But that was way down in the article where those with the attention span of a goldfish, who don't get much past the lying headline, would ever read.

edit on 20/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

And what would you expect them to say??

Every paper that has concluded that there are serious issues with the "vaxxines" will start off in the abstract spouting some bull# about how many lives it has saved to pay homage to the pharma overlords, which in many cases is paying most of the salaries of the people doing or compiling the research. Then in the conclusion say the vaxxine is causing myocarditis, or pericarditis, or strokes, or clotting, or neuropathy, or death, or whatever the # other horrible # they cause. It is absolutely schizophrenic, and would be comical if it weren't such a tragedy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join