It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th COVID shot boosts antibodies for just 13 weeks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Quite not surprising.
Yet Governments, Politicians, Top Health officials. Demanded the majority get vaxed or boosted over nothing.

4th COVID shot boosts antibodies for 13 weeks, Israeli study finds

That means those who had being boosted with the fourth mRNA booster of Pfizer are protected just for 13 weeks.

Three month's protection.

In another article you have Pfizer yet again lying to the world about their protection, efficiency.

Pfizer says study shows updated COVID shots gives major protection boost

Once again Pfizer is using their own studies that they release to health organizations which is not verified independently.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Oh boy!!! As an unvaccinated American...I just shake my head!!!

Can't wait!!!

Run right out and get jabbed again...13 weeks sounds like amazing protection (from what...I'm not quite sure)!!!

edit on 17-12-2022 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

These disgraceful, deceiving scumbags will get their comeuppance, in this life or the next.

They know it's poison, they know it maims & kills indiscriminately - they have set off a legitimate weapon of mass destruction, a medical clusterbomb causing strokes, embolisms & heart attacks due to the calimari clots, along with a host of neurological & immune conditions which are often intensely painful & incredibly disabling. Evil. To continue to push this noxious weapon despite full knowledge of what it is doing & the amount of death & destruction it has already wrought, it's scandalous.

"May God have mercy on their souls".

Something tells me that for that to be the case, one must first come to repentance regarding the acts you have committed/ been a part of whilst living on the Earth. These people are unrepentant & it seems they will 'die in their sins'.

Wouldn't want to be Fauci or Bourla on the Day of Judgement.

edit on DecemberSaturday22012CST07America/Chicago-060050 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The initial Covid-19 vaccine begins wearing off after only 90 days (12 weeks). ATS has threads on that subject.

Anyone who has had 4 Covid-19 vaccine injections needs to get an MRI scan, and ensure that 4th injection was their last!

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I been reading about this, is seems very soon it will be a weekly shot just to keep it working, on something, anything, , doesn't people understand that this is all a hoax, the jab does not work, you can no cure a cold virus yet, neither a flu virus.

People you are been hoaxed into an useless jab, the danger to filling the body with darn mRna crap is going to kill you eventually

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Anyone who got the bioweapon jab needs to check their batch number on howbad.info followed by getting bloodwork. If it's a bad batch you'll need more testing like thermographic imaging, dark field microscopy of the blood, coagulation related blood tests.

Or you could just call everyone a crazy conspiracy theorist and thank the DOD, Darpa and big pharma for your concoction of God knows what that will cause God knows what, when.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Taking a Covid Vaccine in pill or nasal spray form….

This approach which reads promising ….. doesn’t appear to contain nanotechnology.

Perhaps BIG Pharma…..has found away to squash the idea…..perhaps not.

Article written in May 2022

Early Promise for COVID Vaccine Taken as Pill

…..” An experimental COVID-19 vaccine in pill form could be a win-win, as it not only protects against infection but also limits the airborne spread of the virus, tests in lab animals show.”….

Supporting document mentioned in the article for you medical technology jargon types…

Adenovirus type 5 SARS-CoV-2 vaccines delivered orally or intranasally reduced disease severity and transmission in a hamster model

👽

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

What you're failing to mention is that immunity doesn't drop to zero, it drops to the approximate background level pre booster.

Antibody response peaked at approximately 4 weeks, waned to levels seen before the fourth dose by 13 weeks, and stabilized thereafter. Throughout the 6-month follow-up period, the adjusted weekly levels of IgG and neutralizing antibodies were similar after receipt of the third and fourth doses and were markedly higher than the levels seen after receipt of the second dose

This effectively tells us absolutely nothing new, and is exactly in line with what we know about covid boosters in general.

1) People who have a strong immune response to the initial vax maintain a strong immune response even after levels drop and plateau
2) Boosting lasts around 3-4 month before you fall back to your initial plateau

The fact that you think that this is news just means that you don't understand the basics.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I notice that you don't link back to the thread on dark field microscopy, which myself and others thoroughly debunked when we found that the images used on the "paper" were really just mislabelled pictures of perfectly normal bacteria and algae taken out of context.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Here's the original source, so that people can read it for themselves.

Link

There's nothing here that deviates from what we already knew. The same was true with the third booster, and will be the same with any fifth booster.

This is exactly what you'd expect. Your body produces a strong immune reaction in response to the influx of spike protein from the booster. Once the spike protein are all gone your body winds down it's immune response.

This takes maybe 2-4 months depending on the individual.

The purpose of the booster is to keep your body at a high response level for an extended period of time, not to create a "forever response", because that's simply not how your body does these things. When the threat diminishes so does the response to the threat.

It's worth noting that this is exactly how things are with natural immunity and OG covid.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So the vaccines have been useless since the beginning then??

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

So the vaccines have been useless since the beginning then??

Sources in my signature otherwise, in fact the OP's source shows otherwise.

Covid is a respiratory virus, the vax performs pretty much as was predicted and in line with other vax for respiratory virus.

Other than the early issues with blood clots in women there isn't anything really surprising or out of the ordinary going on, people are just taking advantage of readers ignorance to misrepresent things.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

But it's not a vaccine if it has to be renewed every three months is it? Shouldn't it be called a treatment?

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

But it's not a vaccine if it has to be renewed every three months is it? Shouldn't it be called a treatment?

It should be called an experimental treatment, with severe side effects, up to and including death!!!

A "sheep shot"...I like that one!

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Soo let's bring it down to the point, the jabs are useless, because you cannot kill the cold virus, but phama will make sure they will keep the gravy train coming as long as they can get people to take indefinitely jabs ['b] various times in the year, so they went from Flu once a year, to covid 4 times a year and growing.

Does not this bother you at all? I guess not, it seems pharma does not give a crap either.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My wife is a research Scientist.

There are roughly 550 fellow Scientists at her campus.

They offered a free jab if at least 20 people sign up.

3 boot licking idiots signed up.

If the Scientists won’t take it. I am going hard no.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I tell you this is just ridiculous, if we do no die from darn diseases, we will be killer with the treatments.
edit on 18-12-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The vaccine was never especially helpful for anyone that was not in an at risk category.

In some cases you men to be more precise it was more risky than catching the virus.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Here's the original source, so that people can read it for themselves.

Link

There's nothing here that deviates from what we already knew. The same was true with the third booster, and will be the same with any fifth booster.

This is exactly what you'd expect. Your body produces a strong immune reaction in response to the influx of spike protein from the booster. Once the spike protein are all gone your body winds down it's immune response.

This takes maybe 2-4 months depending on the individual.

The purpose of the booster is to keep your body at a high response level for an extended period of time, not to create a "forever response", because that's simply not how your body does these things. When the threat diminishes so does the response to the threat.

It's worth noting that this is exactly how things are with natural immunity and OG covid.

If your body “doesn’t work that way”, then why would you want to get a vaccine to force it to work differently than it otherwise would?

Since COVID is +99% survivable for most everyone, and the treatment gives you the same response as the virus, and then you’re fine… wouldn’t just getting COVID and surviving if get you to the same place?

Spiking your immune response for 2-4 months is not something that’s common when you contract a virus if you’re otherwise healthy. 2-4 weeks, maybe, but months on end of an active immune response puts you in the category of having a disorder for most otherwise healthy people.

So you’re basically giving your body a 2-4 month disorder, since your body doesn’t typically work that way, via an experimental treatment.

I can track that logic.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Not only useless but dangerous. Why people play Russian roulette with which lot number clot shot is beyond me. a reply to: MaxxAction

top topics

<<   2 >>

join