It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are changing the stats on excess deaths.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This guy has been watching European death stats since the rollout started, the graph shows a steady increase until they finally had to move on the figures to stop any questions. So if anyone now quotes official European statistics, they will be few excess deaths and therefore nothing to worry about. This is a bit in your face when wanting good statistics. They have lost about two hundred thousand deaths. The figures are world war figures massive losses, not to mention the walking wounded. We are back to word-of-mouth stats which can easily be debunked as not official. The Clown world is getting to look a bit ridiculous.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
How do they bury the dead there? Are they cremated ?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This guy has been watching European death stats since the rollout started, the graph shows a steady increase until they finally had to move on the figures to stop any questions. So if anyone now quotes official European statistics, they will be few excess deaths and therefore nothing to worry about. This is a bit in your face when wanting good statistics. They have lost about two hundred thousand deaths. The figures are world war figures massive losses, not to mention the walking wounded. We are back to word-of-mouth stats which can easily be debunked as not official. The Clown world is getting to look a bit ridiculous.www.bitchute.com...

Because the statistics don't fluctuate month to month.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Mostly cremated, but they have not been publishing the national figures for cremation since the roll out I wonder why.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
How do they bury the dead there? Are they cremated ?

They quickly creamate people to avoid any questionable autopsies, like stringy blood clots or myocarditis discoveries in young healthy people.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: musicismagic

Mostly cremated, but they have not been publishing the national figures for cremation since the roll out I wonder why.

Not to go OT, but, the corporate funeral companies are a fascinating subject in the US. I did a deep dive on this front earlier this year and suffice to say, cremation is prevalent and gaining prevalence.

Maybe I’ll do a thread another time, but, the dead don’t appear to be buried near as often as before.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

If you can get the yearly cremation figures you can work out the rise or fall in yearly deaths at least percentage-wise.O Looney said that they were not publishing them anymore. It does look a bit like they are tidying up a few loose ends.I would as well if I were them. Hiding corporate profits in the big funeral directors would be another way of finding them, but it seems the big corporations are on board with it all. Because it took an FOI to get the insurance deaths. Strange times indeed?

top topics

join