It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci We are still in the middle of a pandemic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Fauci had just stated that we are still in the middle of a pandemic.

Why did he say this.

Simple enough of answer.
They want to vaccinate every single unvaccinated person.

While they still avoid debating the vaccine side adverse, lies of its effectiveness on Youth.

Fauci: "We are still in the middle of a pandemic."

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
How far can you walk into a forest? This is elementary school math.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
How far can you walk into a forest? This is elementary school math.

A mental forest is what Fauci is on.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
yes, we are...because we remain under an emergency use for the vax...because once that emergency use is pulled, then all the usual and necessary FDA tests and all the commercials showing possible side-effects have to go into production and be placed on msm, whether magazines, websites or tv.

THEN we get the Camp Lejeune type of lawsuit ads

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Remember months ago biden saying the pandemic was over?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

In the last 28 days, 9,668 people have died, with COVID-19 as cause of death, in the USA.

Perhaps that is why?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

In the last 28 days, 9,668 people have died, with COVID-19 as cause of death, in the USA.

Perhaps that is why?

Died with not from. And those vaccines are doing an amazing job at stopping it. Just like they said, the vaccines would end it, but smarter minds knew it would cause ADE and extend the pandemic.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Perhaps that is why?
Died with not from. And those vaccines are doing an amazing job at stopping it. Just like they said, the vaccines would end it, but smarter minds knew it would cause ADE and extend the pandemic.

Is that like 'died with gunshot wounds, not from gunshot wounds? Sure there are a couple of cases, but really...?

Don't you think that silly excuse is wearing a bit thin after three years?

And, what of all the other countries with similar mortality rates from COVID? Were they all, every single one of them, lying? Even the ones that make their own vaccines, and don't pay anything to any of the our pharma companies?

What about China that has just abandoned their attempts to defeat the spread? Do you think that they are wanting to look ineffective and having to deal with public unrest at their failure?

The truth is that vaccines all work to cause an immune response to a pathogen.

Sometimes, historically, vaccines have done great against a disease, but sometimes, they haven't. Sometimes, like with influenza, all they can do is to reduce symptoms, duration, and suppress a little of the spread, and hope to be reformulated to match shifting strains.

The expectation that the COVID vaccines would be an immediate and total shield against the disease doesn't stand the test of the history of all other vaccines.

If your expectation was false, perhaps that isn't someone else's fault?

edit on 13/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Halfway. Can walk into a forest halfway. After that, you're walking out.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
You wish... even Elon Musk has called for his arrest now, and that guy has reach...

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I have finally caught my breath. I really have to thank you for the humor this morning. From a guy who pushes a vaccine that neither prevents the sickness, nor prevents it's spread, but may lessen the severity you may personally feel when getting sick (a measure that cannot be measured), this is pure comedy gold.

Don't ever change poneyboy.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I have finally caught my breath. I really have to thank you for the humor this morning. From a guy who pushes a vaccine that neither prevents the sickness, nor prevents it's spread, but may lessen the severity you may personally feel when getting sick (a measure that cannot be measured)

There have been studies that measure viral load, duration of symptoms, and severity of symptoms. The vaccines all reduce those measurables under clinical, and in-vitro, test.

The insistence that the vaccines have been ineffective, when there are such results, and there have been fairly large reductions in hospitalization and mortality ratio statistics subsequent to vaccination campaigns, is just denialist opinion, and not fact.

, this is pure comedy gold.

My avatar isn't a clown.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: azure1121
Remember months ago biden saying the pandemic was over?

Yes but he is an American, and unqualified to make any such declaration. In fact, he is the current President of them.

LOL

edit on 14/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I don't know about that, as I've seen way more COVID deaths AFTER the jabs started.

edit on 14-12-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

While they still avoid debating the vaccine side adverse, lies of its effectiveness on Youth.

Definitely stinks to high heaven mate - especially the Mockingbird media coverage.

The role of intel agencies (and CoIntelPro operatives) should definitely be considered.

"One of the things I think I show that will surprise people is the deep involvement of intelligence agencies. Not only in the gain of function funding in Wuhan and the very odd partnerships they had with the Chinese military scientists, but also how it was the intelligence community, particularly the CIA, that conspired with Tony Fauci to use the pandemic as a pretense to impose totalitarian controls, to obliterate the Bill of Rights, not only in the United States but in democracies across the world."

link

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: chr0naut

I don't know about that, as I've seen way more COVID deaths AFTER the jabs started.

That has more to do with the way infectious epidemics grow mathematically over time.

As ratios of those infected, number and seriousness of hospitalizations and mortality has reduced.

As far as reductions in transmissions of the virus, that only happens if the percentage with a strong immune response against the pathogen gets above a certain level (which is dictated to by the infectiousness of the pathogen). With the current uptake of the vaccines in most countries, and with the more infectious strains, there is no country in the world that has reached that level (as far as I know).

edit on 14/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yep is Fauci money making pandemic, that one is going to last as long as they can scaremonger the people into dead, by the jab.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It is indeed a tragedy when really old people with serious co-morbidities are dying from Covid.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

It is indeed a tragedy when really old people with serious co-morbidities are dying from Covid.

And they are the only ones?

What of all the younger ones getting viral myocarditis - you know, the same thing that a lot of people are blaming on the vaccines, but are more likely from the virus?

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I have finally caught my breath. I really have to thank you for the humor this morning. From a guy who pushes a vaccine that neither prevents the sickness, nor prevents it's spread, but may lessen the severity you may personally feel when getting sick (a measure that cannot be measured)

There have been studies that measure viral load, duration of symptoms, and severity of symptoms. The vaccines all reduce those measurables under clinical, and in-vitro, test.

The insistence that the vaccines have been ineffective, when there are such results, and there have been fairly large reductions in hospitalization and mortality ratio statistics subsequent to vaccination campaigns, is just denialist opinion, and not fact.

, this is pure comedy gold.

My avatar isn't a clown.

Everyone in my family refused all these fake vaccines and we all caught Covid, but the symptoms were exactly the same as a common Flu. Not being jabbed with the fake vaccines has proven Scientifically to be VERY safe and effective. Far more than what those jabbed have proven to be. A few I know that were jabbed and boosted caught it the same time my family did and had to be hospitalized with severe symptoms.

Of course the news media and talking head psychos that are true believers because of pure political indoctrination won't ever report those facts that happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join