It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Cardiac Arrest in the Young

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I just read an article on a young man named Jess Hestock. He died while out jogging.

I think everyday we are seeing articles similar to this. Young person (99% male) that dies suddenly from a cardiac event.
Anyone that has been aware for the last couple of years has the same thought pattern…..Let me see if I got it right.

1. Was he vaccinated
2. How long ago
3. Was it a booster?

However, there is also a part of me that wonders, was it vaccine related, or could it actually be Covid damage related.
Oddly, that covid related damage doesn’t seem to get much talk.
Maybe neither, maybe this is one of the freak occurrences that happened pre covid but we didn’t hear much about.
I know it happened, because in the early 2000 places were pushing for AED machines. At work, (I remember this because I was part of the group getting AED’s at my job and were we’re somewhat medical related) and in schools and universities.

www.healthychildren.org...

Sudden cardiac arrest is rare in young people, but it can happen. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 2,000 young, seemingly healthy people under age 25 in the United States die each year of sudden cardiac arrest. These deaths leave behind a huge and devastating impact on families and communities.

Look at those numbers, 2000 every year. Now just imagine that we hear about half of them in the news, that’s 1000 young people.
Now add in people that will have a heart related event due to the vaccine, because we know that happens. Let’s say it’s another 2000.
Again, take half of that and add it to the news. See where I’m going?
Now all of a sudden, it will look and feel like a lot more people are dying than really are as it is being highlighted every single day. Also, numbers can be skewed.

So take your own person life. Think about how many young males you know that have died from sudden Cardiac Death.
I personally know ZERO and I know a lot of people. It would be interesting to hear from any actual doctors or nurses on here.
Or Emt, or funeral homes. Those are people that could see real life trends in this area and give us their scoop.
I’ve talked to several and they all tell me the same thing, all the deaths across the board they are seeing are from drug overdoses or suicides.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i m deeply , deeply hurt for all the little ones

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I think everyday we are seeing articles similar to this.

Because it's a new phenomenon. They don't tell you why, because it's the elite who are killing us off en masse. They only tell us to normalize it.

I personally know ZERO and I know a lot of people. It would be interesting to hear from any actual doctors or nurses on here.

I keep in touch with lots of ex-military acquaintances. Not one has spoken of this matter, except for what they're seeing in the news. Some of them obviously got vaxxed and are quite scared of potential consequences.

I’ve talked to several and they all tell me the same thing, all the deaths across the board they are seeing are from drug overdoses or suicides.

There's a lot of that too. It's not all conspiracy theory, but the suppression of information damn sure is.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Well, do you know of any young man that has died of a cardiac event?
I’m not being sassy, I’m serious. Being scared of it and actually happening are two different things.
People are scared to visit Chicago because they think they will be robbed and killed, but reality says
I had lived there for many years, and still visit and haven’t been robbed or killed (thank goodness) I was chased by a homeless man once though, but I could have taken him in a fight so there’s that.

I know a lot more people than the average person. I have moved and have worked and went to school in many different places. So I have a wide range of friends from places all over the world. I seriously don’t know of one young man (or woman) that has had a cardiac event.

I know people that died of Covid, especially during the first wave. Some younger 40’s and many older 70+

edit on 12-12-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I don't know if SCA is a regional thing, but there's usually one case every three-four years in my surrounding area, which is about 100,000 people counting all the small nearby towns.

That's always struck me as rather high, but we do live in a heavily polluted area and 'rare' diseases are quite common around these parts.

Sooner or later we're bound to dig out the truth; ATS'ers don't let go until they've got answers.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It could be vaccine related, could be covid related. Could be normal. So much more info is needed. Of the young men and women I know, none have had issues with the vaccination or a booster. Normal kids who work out, play sports etc. My sister who had covid before she could be vaccinated, and had it a second time again before she got a vaccination(still not vaxxed) had a stroke this summer on her birthday. She was a healthy woman in her 40s. The docs have alluded to it being related to the covid she had previously. There is a lot of information regarding how even a mild case of covid can have longer period repercussions. Still a lot of research into this illness.

But bottom line, yes, a lot of studies from years prior to covid, about young people and heart issues. Unfortunately even on ATS many of these reports of kids just "dropping dead" are found to be unrelated to covid or a vaccination if you actually search out the info.

I certainly never say it is not vaccination related, however until we know if the person was vaccinated, did they test positive for covid, or did they have a genetic defect, we can all only speculate. I certainly think people are looking for more news articles or notices. I suggested that as a way to look somewhat more accurately. A month look at obituaries in my county showed the average age was 80 or up. A younger 50 year old passed away from covid and a 29 year old from a drug related issue. There were no reports of teens, young 20s or 30s, noted as sudden deaths besides the ones I mentioned.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
By the time we decide whats causing it, a huge percentage of the population will be dead. The data is there that can be followed and makes it extremely clear as to what's causing it.

You're going to see people denying that it's happening and then people who have gone to the next stage and admit that it's happening but they completely avoid the possibility the vaccine could be doing it. Then there's stage 3 called acceptance.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You're going to see people denying that it's happening and then people who have gone to the next stage and admit that it's happening but they completely avoid the possibility the vaccine could be doing it. Then there's stage 3 called acceptance.

The problem is that I not seeing anything happen. I personally can’t go by the random person I read about on the news.
How can I deny something that isn’t happening? That is what this OP is about.

Do you personally know a young man that has died of a cardiac event. I don’t.

I personally know one 40ish guy that had heart issues. I asked him point blank if he thought it was vaccine related. He laughed and said it started well before Covid.
I am surrounded by college aged people, I have kids all in that age range. I haven’t heard a single, not one single event.

Statistics say around 70% of the US is vaccinated. My guess is that at a liberal college area those numbers are much greater. Probably close to 85-95%. Surely that is enough to see things happen right? Word travels fast in the college world. If people were dropping, it would spread like wildfire.

edit on 12-12-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The problem is that I not seeing anything happen. I personally can’t go by the random person I read about on the news.

You used the story of violence in Chicago earlier.

You never got shot or suffered violence in Chicago. You don’t know anyone that was a victim of violence there this weekend?

Can you deny that 17 people were shot in 13 separate incidents this weekend in Chicago?
If you didn’t know any of them… it couldn’t have happened?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

How can I deny something that isn’t happening? That is what this OP is about.

Do you personally know a young man that has died of a cardiac event. I don’t.

I personally know one 40ish guy that had heart issues. I asked him point blank if he thought it was vaccine related. He laughed and said it started well before Covid.
I am surrounded by college aged people, I have kids all in that age range. I haven’t heard a single, not one single event.

Statistics say around 70% of the US is vaccinated. My guess is that at a liberal college area those numbers are much greater. Probably close to 85-95%. Surely that is enough to see things happen right? Word travels fast in the college world. If people were dropping, it would spread like wildfire.

Yes, I'm seeing death all around me and have for the last 7-8 months. Most happened suddenly.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

But is that reliable? You already have admitted that when posting links to ATS you only search headlines. So we've found you have attributed a vaccination death to young people and kids who have been shot, died in an accident, drug overdose, cancer(which they had prior to covid), heatstroke, suicide and others.

edit on 12-12-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Whether it’s Covid or vaccine related there was enough deaths to introduce Sudden Adult Death.

Fortunately there were countries that did not mandate the vax or force their youth to take it. As we go further those countries will be worth paying attention to. We will need to compare their youths health versus everywhere that mandated, or pushed for their youth to take the vaccine.
If these incidents increase across the board, no matter the country, we can then look at Covid as a possible cause.
edit on 12-12-2022 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You used the story of violence in Chicago earlier. You never got shot or suffered violence in Chicago. You don’t know anyone that was a victim of violence there this weekend? Can you deny that 17 people were shot in 13 separate incidents this weekend in Chicago? If you didn’t know any of them… it couldn’t have happened?

In my decades of living in Illinois I know of one person that was “robbed” in Chicago.
I do believe it happens absolutely, but my point illustrates that it doesn’t happen to the extent that people think it does.
I had a friend that lived in a sketchy neighborhood too, the worst that happened was a drug addict did #2 on the sidewalk.
Yes I do believe 17 people were shot, my guess it is normal gang related violence.
People from outside the area believe if they step foot in Chicago it’s going to happen to them, and that’s just not true.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Whether it’s Covid or vaccine related there i”was enough deaths to introduce Sudden Adult Death.

Fortunately there were countries that did not mandate the vax or force their youth to take it. As we go further those countries will be worth paying attention to. We will need to compare their youths health versus everywhere that mandated, or pushed for their youth to take the vaccine.
If these incidents increase across the board, no matter the country, we can then look at Covid as a possible cause.

I think this is a very common sense approach. Time will tell.
Unfortunately I don’t trust a lot of reports or statistics because they are easily manipulated.
That is why I really wanted to know if anyone on here had any direct knowledge of young people in their circle that have had Sudden cardiac event, or died from it.

(post by Kurokage removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I can think of maybe 4-5 pre COVID.

2 off underlying medical conditions, others were lifestyle related.

Post COVID most deaths of my age group or lower have been due to suicide or OD's except one who had an underlying condition that was complicated due to the virus. They were non-vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

So what happened from 2016 to 2020 ?

2016 Wayback Machine :

How often does it happen?

About 5 million youth participate in competitive sports each year. Chances of a teen dying from heart failure while playing sports is less than 1 in 250,000. Each year, approximately 10 to 13 such cases are reported in the United States. In comparison, about 15,000 teens die each year in motor vehicle crashes.

2020 Wayback Machine :

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 2,000 young, seemingly healthy people under age 25 in the United States die each year of sudden cardiac arrest. These deaths leave behind a huge and devastating impact on families and communities. But, there are ways to identify risk factors that can help prevent these tragedies. Read on.

I think the website page was changed on purpose 2020 because they knew allready then what's coming once the jabs will be injected to people. They knew! Old trick really....doctoring website information, erasing information or changing parts.

edit on 12-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Let’s go further back

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

As reviewed above, sports participation has been associated with an increased risk of SCD in young people. Therefore, cardiovascular screening for conditions that could lead to an increased risk of sudden death has focused mainly on the pre-participation screening of athletes.

As I mentioned in my OP AED were really making a scene early 2000’s.
They weren’t just putting these in schools, businesses for fun, it’s because these things were happening.

I do agree websites can be changed, but these are things I remember from twenty or so years ago.
Don’t you remember hearing about a football player dropping dead, or a basketball player?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

www.hmpgloballearningnetwork.com...

An AED for Every School:New National Legislation Being Introduced

January 2008

How did the idea of putting automated external defibrillators (AEDs) in all Ohio schools come about? How did you get started? About eight years ago, Josh Miller, a 15-year-old high school football player from Barbarton, Ohio, ran off the football field on a Friday night and collapsed. He died of a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).

How many people have been saved in Ohio from AEDs now located on a school campuses? We ve had 12 saves in the state of Ohio since this initiative started. In the past three months there have been three children in Ohio who have had a sudden cardiac arrest; sadly, one of them did not make it, but the other two did. Perhaps the greatest story is from one school that received their AED one day before a 13-year-old suffered from SCA. Now tell me you don t believe in divine intervention! When you hear a story like that, it s all worth it. We ve had four children from Summit County who have died. We really don t know why these incidents seem to be increasing.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So you keep saying. You posted a thread about scores of folk dying yet billions have been vaccinated.

How about you accepting that myocarditis can be caused by viral infection.

Like, COVID, for instance?

We don't know the long term effects of that yet, either.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join