It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk - My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci, TwitterFiles Part 5 Covers Covid and Fauci

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sorry to say but Sotomayor is a Puertorrican that thinks herself Mexican, I see her as nothing but a disgrace, she really is illiterate of what goes around.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: xuenchen

How long before Tesla gets reclassified as a monopoly and broken up after massive IRS audits !!!

There are quite a few electric car manufacturers, so not actually a monopoly I think.

They blow up and run over people though. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Seems exponentially less lethal than all those boosters you got after buying into the big pharma / gubmint / mainstream narrative.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Sorry to say but Sotomayor is a Puertorrican that thinks herself Mexican, I see her as nothing but a disgrace, she really is illiterate of what goes around.

So she's just ignorant and lacking common sense. Not intentionally evil?

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Seems exponentially less lethal than all those boosters you got after buying into the big pharma / gubmint / mainstream narrative.

Yup, vaxed and boosted. Including the bivalent one. Not to mention for the flu as well.

This weekend I trimmed a hundred feet of hedge and hauled it to the green waste facility. Four loads in my SportTrac, all by myself.

I'm a little tired but I'd say not bad for my age. Enjoying a whiskey sour and admiring my work as I type.

edit on 12/11/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Now, we can let Congress expose the criminals. And if Americans want them removed, we can ask the DOJ to deliver justice, or have them removed from office using laws, instead of force.

I don't know...the congress and DOJ seem to be equally corrupt...I don't know about them delivering justice!

Using laws instead of force kind of takes all the fun out of it for me! I was waging on a huge civil uprising and the people storming the castle and all that!

We'll see...it's just beginning...it could still get real fun!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yup, vaxed and boosted. Including the bivalent one. Not to mention for the flu as well.

This weekend I trimmed a hundred feet of hedge and hauled it to the green waste facility. Four loads in my SportTrac, all by myself.

I'm a little tired but I'd say not bad for my age. Enjoying a whiskey sour and admiring my work as I type.

Not bad when you only have an 8% chance at something bad happening. I guess those odds will stay favorable until booster number 8 or so.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I guess those odds will stay favorable until booster number 8 or so.

Then I dies?

Thanks, I'll make a note of that. Because I'll be pretty damned old by then and might forget.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: jerryznv

Elon will save the planet.

No doubt.

It's really a shame he can't be President.

without mis-PRONOUNcing ....

ask how many Presidents rode in the Limo JFK was killed in? 😀👊

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I guess those odds will stay favorable until booster number 8 or so.

Then I dies?

Thanks, I'll make a note of that. Because I'll be pretty damned old by then and might forget.

Probably not, but at least you can convince other people to take the risk.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Probably not, but at least you can convince other people to take the risk.

Nah.

I don't really make medical recommendations. That's between people and their doctors.

But isn't this thread about pronouns and grammar?

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Hope he stays safe and has a lot of military personal protecting him.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1200000037132022-12-11T21:13:37-06:00133712pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: nugget1

He is the very top. It's sad that you guys don't see this.

I trust my own judgement and research over others personal opinions. Unlike some here, I keep an open mind. People can change; their motives can change, and so can my opinions of them.

You claim Elon is at the top, so as you always demand of others: proof with links, please.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
I follow a couple of people who claim to be prophets of God...

and their words are coming true. They both started saying a year ago that things would begin to be uncovered late this year, and continue into next year, and they much of the corruption going on around our elections, covid, Ukraine, and the economy would be exposed in very short order, that leaders would be displaced, some by death. Is it wrong to hope one of those in the latter category there is Fauci??

What about all the people on ATS that have been saying the exact same things?

Common sense told us if the truth began to come out the rats would step down, like Fauci, Pelosi and others are doing.

As far as dying? Have you seen how old many of the geezers in control are? I still marvel at the life support technology that's kept Biden going this long!

You don't have to be a 'prophet of gawd' to read the writing on the wall. Just be careful who you put your trust in; they're operating on the same information available to us all, only with an agenda. Those 'likes', 'clicks' and 'follows' all add up to $$$.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

If he can withstand the immense pressure, then he is certainly a hero. But if he continues to follow his sense of justice in this admirable way, I think he will be dead or bankrupt in the near future. Let's hope I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

It's obvious this is making the Left very nervous. Look at all the MSM. So far, I can find only one of them covering this.
CNN has 3 stories on Trump [ of course ] and absolutely nothing about the bombshells going off at Twitter. They have their head down waiting for instructions.

because there are no bombshells and neither will come. but other people have to worry, i think.

At the root of the big ‘Twitter files’ hype from Matt Taibbi and Elon Musk is… a Steve Bannon disinformation op.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: malte85

welcome to ATS! You may want to sit on the fence a bit to figure out who is whom. And be sure to wear your socks!
that's a good puppet!

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: malte85

welcome to ATS! You may want to sit on the fence a bit to figure out who is whom. And be sure to wear your socks!
that's a good puppet!

Or just jump right in since they've been briefed already.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So, like Walker, Musk doesn't know what a pronoun is?

I thought he was literate, at least. Or maybe they don't teach English in South Africa or Georgia.

Or maybe he just thinks the new "pronoun" game is stupid?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So, like Walker, Musk doesn't know what a pronoun is?

I thought he was literate, at least. Or maybe they don't teach English in South Africa or Georgia.

Or maybe he just thinks the new "pronoun" game is stupid?

The funny part if the left can't meme but they are trying to make fun of musks joke about pronouns, as he doesn't care enough about them for them to even be pronouns.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join