It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers compare the risk of myocarditis between Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
www.news-medical.net...

Incidence of myocarditis, pericarditis or myopericarditis is two- to threefold higher after a second dose of the Moderna Spikevax COVID-19 vaccine when compared to the Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

The study showed males younger than 40 years old who received the Moderna vaccine were shown to have the highest rates of myocarditis, which according to the authors, may have implications for choosing specific vaccines for certain populations.

Rates of myocarditis and pericarditis were higher with the Moderna vaccine in both males and females between ages 18 and 39, with the highest per million rates in males ages 18-29 after a second dose of Moderna

According to the authors, the findings support recommending certain populations receive certain vaccines to maximize benefits and minimize adverse events.

It looks that the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer are not the only ones that could cause myocarditis, pericarditis, heart failure, autoimmune disorders, thrombosis, thrombocytopenia, allergic reactions and a series of other issues, as we all know.

In this article there is an actual comparison between the Pfizer & Moderna vaccines in relation to the incidence of myocarditis, pericarditis, and myopericarditis, which is two to three times higher after a second dose of the Moderna vaccine compared to the Pfizer vaccine.

The study appeared in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology and the lead author was Naveed Janjua who is an epidemiologist and the executive director of Data and Analytic Services at the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control.

Note that the author together with the author of the article still claim, that despite the fact that there are serious adverse affects associated with the mRNA vaccines, the vaccines are safe and effective and the incidence of the serious side affects rare.

I think many here either online or offline will strongly disagree with the concept of 'safety and effectiveness' and the 'rare but serious side effects'. The public health policy supports strongly the campaign of mass vaccinations and the mRNA products are strongly protected and have been promoted as the magic elixir since the start of the campaign. In addition the pharmaceutical companies enjoy a very privileged status with legal immunity (although this can change in the future).

Which one will you choose? Pfizer or Moderna?
A bit of a rhetorical question I suppose...

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

At this point they would have to hunt me down like an animal and shoot me with a tranquilizer dart.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

At this point they would have to hunt me down like an animal and shoot me with a tranquilizer dart.

I see! But with which elixir? Moderna or Pfizer?
The super tranquilliser will have the ability to put you to sleep and vaccinate you at the same time.
Unless you want both at the same time...

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: JAY1980

I see! But with which elixir? Moderna or Pfizer?
The super tranquilliser will have the ability to put you to sleep and vaccinate you at the same time.
Unless you want both at the same time...

I'd get lead poisoning first...

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Which i would choose? Pfizer or Moderna?

Hmm....i need to thinks this long.....i let you know year 2072
( i need time to study the trial results )

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Which ever one TPTB tell me to get!

Isn't that what like 80% (who really knows) of Americans have done already?

Ahhh...jokes aside...F#@% that vaccine!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Which i would choose? Pfizer or Moderna?

Hmm....i need to thinks this long.....i let you know year 2072
( i need time to study the trial results )

Have in mind the the risks of myocarditis, pericarditis, and myopericarditis, are two to three times higher after a second dose of the Moderna vaccine in comparison to the Pfizer vaccine

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yeeh, the Moderna jab look`s bad choise .

This correlates also to vaccine shedding right ? Being near someone who has been vaccinated with Moderna is possible litle more dangerous to unvaccinated than would be Pfizer jabbed.
edit on 11-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yeeh, the Moderna jab look`s bad choise .

This correlates also to vaccine shedding right ? Being near someone who has been vaccinated with Moderna is possible litle more dangerous to unvaccinated than would be Pfizer jabbed.

We have been a bit unfair to be honest but not they much. We have criticised Pfizer a lot in relation to its bogus and often dangerous products and I have also paid tribute to them with a thread:

Prizer: Six scandals to remember

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where we discussed the billion of dollars paid by Pfizer in Cronin's fines for fraud and endangering human life as well as others serious offences.

But we need also to catch up with Moderna. I am sure their story will be as interesting as that one of Pfizer.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

People were pressured, coerced, intimidated, and threaten with dismissal by their employers in case they decided not to get vaccinated. The MSM constantly terrorised the public with disinformation and fear, hysteria and paranoia were the tactics used to cajole people to get vaccinated.

If it wasn't for the above and if people knew about the side affects and risks to benefits ratio for every age group as well as the infection fatality rate of the disease then a large number would have decided to give it a miss.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

People were pressured, coerced, intimidated, and threaten with dismissal by their employers in case they decided not to get vaccinated. The MSM constantly terrorised the public with disinformation and fear, hysteria and paranoia were the tactics used to cajole people to get vaccinated.

If it wasn't for the above and if people knew about the side affects and risks to benefits ratio for every age group as well as the infection fatality rate of the disease then a large number would have decided to give it a miss.

It seemed to be effective though didn't it?

Pressure, coercion, intimidation, and threats...all effective in getting the masses to do their will, despite the fact that people were being led to their deaths (deaths is extreme...but accurate IMO)!

This is accurate and exact proof of how efficiently people can be walked into slaughter...Hitler had nothing on our government when it came to propaganda and it's effectiveness on the masses!

Do I compare our government to the likes of Nazi Germany? No...our government is much worse, and we are just now getting bits and pieces of how corrupt, sickening, and inhuman they can be!
edit on 11-12-2022 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It all “Boils” down to …..

There is a 3rd option not mentioned in your OP which is still available for those who don’t want to take Phizer or Moderna and that is, the one shot J&J (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine without MRNA.

That would be my choice if a gun was to my head….or I may just close my eyes and say …St. Peter…open the gate.

👽

edit on 11-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

It all “Boils” down to …..

There is a 3rd option not mentioned in your OP which is still available for those who don’t want to take Phizer or Moderna and that is, the one shot J&J (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine without MRNA.

That would be my choice if a gun was to my head….or I may just close my eyes and say …St. Peter…open the gate.

👽

I have a much better that has served very well

Natural Immunity!

Superior form of protection.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

They tend to want the people to focus on the less common heart conditions so they do not look deeply into the other conditions that these vaccines cause which are also disabling and cause deaths. They need to look at all the figures and not just focus on these few things. I personally do not think the MRNA vaccines for covid should be considered adequate to be continued, but that is my opinion which those who are pushing this new technology do not think is relevant.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

They tend to want the people to focus on the less common heart conditions so they do not look deeply into the other conditions that these vaccines cause which are also disabling and cause deaths. They need to look at all the figures and not just focus on these few things. I personally do not think the MRNA vaccines for covid should be considered adequate to be continued, but that is my opinion which those who are pushing this new technology do not think is relevant.

There are several debilitating and life threatening conditions these vaccines can cause. The literature on the subject is huge but the vaccines and the pharmaceuticals are well protected by the establishment which still peddles the narrative that the vaccines are 'safe & effective'. I don't think you are the only one who thinks the vaccination program should be paused or abandoned.

Look at the uptakes in terms of the boosters. Not many have signed up for them and it is unlikely people who are young and healthy will continue with these vaccines. They should not have been released in the general population in the first place simply because safety and effectiveness was not established and nobody knew anything in terms of short, medium, and long term effects or if they prevent transmission and infection. Phase 3 of the clinical trials has failed.

Actually this is a scandal. As one of the Italian member of the European Parliament described it: This is the greatest medical scandal in history.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

It seemed to be effective though didn't it?

Pressure, coercion, intimidation, and threats...all effective in getting the masses to do their will, despite the fact that people were being led to their deaths (deaths is extreme...but accurate IMO)!

This is accurate and exact proof of how efficiently people can be walked into slaughter...Hitler had nothing on our government when it came to propaganda and it's effectiveness on the masses!

Do I compare our government to the likes of Nazi Germany? No...our government is much worse, and we are just now getting bits and pieces of how corrupt, sickening, and inhuman they can be!

Yeah! These are great scientific methods in getting people to participate in the vaccination campaign!

Coercion
Pressure
Intimidation
Blackmailing
Scaremongering
Threats of dismissal

Superb!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

Moderna's two-dose Covid-19 vaccine is associated with a higher risk of heart inflammation than Pfizer's

Even the CNBC has covered the story but they didn't miss the chance to show support to the vaccine ideology by stating as usual that the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks.

But as an example

www.medrxiv.org...

Boys aged 12-17 more at risk from myocarditis after Pfizer jab than Covid

And another example

content.govdelivery.com...

This analysis found that there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group.

edit on 19-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join