It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tokyo update for December 10, 2022 Saturday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Tokyo December 10, 2022 Saturday.

Update on the Corona Virus in Japan

12-10-22 a reported 135,761 positive cases of the virus

222 people have died today of the virus ( a yearly count of this would be like 80,000 deaths) that's a lot I think

378 critical cases today have been reported

These are comments translated into English by the Japanese who have replied to the video.

1. Living in Japan was not fun for me.
2. Japan is literally the only country still doing this.
3. Other countries returned to normal over a year ago. No one is wearing a mask and no one cares.
Even China has stood up to the government to end all this.
When will the Japanese do the same?
4. Even if I regret ignoring the public opinion of the Olympic Paralympic Games for one summer, my illness won't go away

Here is a chart of todays video.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I wonder, what are the statistics for death from other causes for the period?

Remember how for almost two years nobody was dying from influenza, pneumonia, cancer, automobile accidents. I said that the.WuFlu was the best thing to ever happen to humanity because it had cured every other disease and eliminated virtually all other causes of death.

Are they actually dying form the WuFlu, or is still just fear propaganda?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Remember how for almost two years nobody was dying from influenza, pneumonia, cancer, automobile accidents. I said that the.WuFlu was the best thing to ever happen to humanity because it had cured every other disease

I so wish with all my heart that was true my peaceful and loving wife was diagnosed with brain cancer in November 2019 prior to any of us even knowing the term Covid

Unfortunately I can only state that my wife’s cancer has not been cured, she even caught the nonsense that is Covid in June this year 2022 and compared to her terminal illness Covid was a breeze, may I ask how you think Covid cures other diseases?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I was just reading an article yesterday that said Japan is one of the most vaccinated countries and now they have one of the highest rates of covid infection.

Perhaps all those 'doctors of misinformation' are right about the vaccine destroying ones' natural ability to fight off viruses?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Remember how for almost two years nobody was dying from influenza, pneumonia, cancer, automobile accidents. I said that the.WuFlu was the best thing to ever happen to humanity because it had cured every other disease

I so wish with all my heart that was true my peaceful and loving wife was diagnosed with brain cancer in November 2019 prior to any of us even knowing the term Covid

Unfortunately I can only state that my wife’s cancer has not been cured, she even caught the nonsense that is Covid in June this year 2022 and compared to her terminal illness Covid was a breeze, may I ask how you think Covid cures other diseases?
Here was being facetious, you know exactly what he meant.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
222 deaths out of 135,761 cases is a case mortality rate of about 0.16%. That’s quite good compared to early 2020, when their CMR was above 10%.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
222 deaths out of 135,761 cases is a case mortality rate of about 0.16%. That’s quite good compared to early 2020, when their CMR was above 10%.

In February 2020 Japan's case total was minuscule now they are pulling many more cases and still a load of fatalities. Quite a lot when considering the US is wide open and vaxxed at anywhere from 14%-40% less than the US. All for about a little more than 1/3rd fewer deaths per 100,000 than the US. Think we all will agree Japan is much likely healthier as a nation than the US, shouldn't they be performing much better

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If it's anything like it was around here, you die in a car accident but tested positive for covid, you died of covid.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

In February 2020 Japan's case total was minuscule now they are pulling many more cases and still a load of fatalities. Quite a lot when considering the US is wide open and vaxxed at anywhere from 14%-40% less than the US. All for about a little more than 1/3rd fewer deaths per 100,000 than the US. Think we all will agree Japan is much likely healthier as a nation than the US, shouldn't they be performing much better

You can't go by raw numbers. You have to look at cases and deaths per million of population. The US population is about 2.7 times bigger than Japan's.

According to Worldometers, Japan has had 206,638 cases per million of population but only 410 deaths per million. That's compared to 302,428 cases per million and 3,314 deaths per million for the US.

So, the US has 1.46 times as many cases per million of population and 8 times as many deaths per million. They are performing much better than the US and most other advanced, wealthy nations for that matter.

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I am sorry perhaps I am just desperate to know of anything which might help my wife I would not have asked otherwise

I am watching my wife’s dignity be stolen by cancer and it was asked in hope , perhaps I misunderstood, apologies

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

a reply to: glen200376

I am sorry perhaps I am just desperate to know of anything which might help my wife I would not have asked otherwise

I am watching my wife’s dignity be stolen by cancer and it was asked in hope , perhaps I misunderstood, apologies

Much love and peace thru Jesus Christ my brother

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Here was being facetious, you know exactly what he meant.

No, I honestly think he missed it.

Covid curing other diseases, he meant that deaths from those other diseases were being reported as covid deaths instead of their true cause which inflated covid death numbers.

Flu is big right now though, it's like a mini pandemic all of a sudden. I can only explain that surge as covid losing it's bite so they switched back to the flu being the current bad guy to be scared of.
edit on CST01Sat, 10 Dec 2022 13:27:43 -060000000012b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I wonder, what are the statistics for death from other causes for the period?

Remember how for almost two years nobody was dying from influenza, pneumonia, cancer, automobile accidents. I said that the.WuFlu was the best thing to ever happen to humanity because it had cured every other disease and eliminated virtually all other causes of death.

Are they actually dying form the WuFlu, or is still just fear propaganda?

True, covid cured everything else, and reduced all cause mortality until post vaxx when it exploded.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

You can't go by raw numbers. You have to look at cases and deaths per million of population. The US population is about 2.7 times bigger than Japan's.

According to Worldometers, Japan has had 206,638 cases per million of population but only 410 deaths per million. That's compared to 302,428 cases per million and 3,314 deaths per million for the US.

So, the US has 1.46 times as many cases per million of population and 8 times as many deaths per million. They are performing much better than the US and most other advanced, wealthy nations for that matter.

www.worldometers.info...

I know the population differences plus Im speaking of currently not cumulative.

Not to mention our testing here in the US as well as the cause of death is no doubt spectacularly less efficient and correct than the Japanese.

even so

Still 80% vaxxed Japan is pulling 182 deaths a day in current population of 125,539,580 with case totals 113,370

while

at best 68% vaxxed US is pulling in 466 deaths a day in a population of 331,002,651 on 65,591 cases

in the last 14 days, Japan's COVID death rate is 19% higher than here in the US.

www.nytimes.com...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Remember how for almost two years nobody was dying from influenza, pneumonia, cancer, automobile accidents.

No.

38,824 traffic deaths in 2020

602,350 cancer deaths in 2020

I'll give you the flu, but pneumonia is a blurred one as the most common comorbidity to kill covid patients was pneumonia. So, a LOT of people died of pneumonia over the last few years.
edit on 10-12-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Prayers for your wife 🎚️

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I was just reading an article yesterday that said Japan is one of the most vaccinated countries and now they have one of the highest rates of covid infection.

Perhaps all those 'doctors of misinformation' are right about the vaccine destroying ones' natural ability to fight off viruses?

It does appear to be that, but one thing I do know is that many elderly men 70 and over were heavy drinkers here in their day and have now diabetes. I don't know if possible if Japan releases such data publicly on those died of Corona had diabetes also.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

the most common comorbidity to kill covid patients was pneumonia

Which begs the question why didn't the death certificates list cause of death as pneumonia, with C19 as an underlying factor?
Once again, everything from gunshots to cancer were listed as a covid death if they had a positive PCR test.

Are there really people who still don't believe the government manipulates figures as a means of directing society to fulfill their agenda?

top topics

join