It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Lockdown Starting in UK in 2024 ... "Papers Please !"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Here's one you won't find MSN discussing , trials of a "Climate Lockdown" system are due to start in Oxford in 2024 which will see residential areas divided into six zones from where residents will be restricted in the amount of travel they can undertake in a year , cars will have to be registered with the council and number plate recognition technology will keep track and the journeys residents make using these digital roadblocks.

Oxfordshire County Council yesterday approved plans to lock residents into one of six zones to ‘save the planet’ from global warming. The latest stage in the ’15 minute city’ agenda is to place electronic gates on key roads in and out of the city, confining residents to their own neighbourhoods.

Under the new scheme if residents want to leave their zone they will need permission from the Council who gets to decide who is worthy of freedom and who isn’t. Under the new scheme residents will be allowed to leave their zone a maximum of 100 days per year, but in order to even gain this every resident will have to register their car details with the council who will then track their movements via smart cameras round the city.

Oxfordshire County Council, which is run by Labour, the Liberal Democrats and the Green Party, secretly decided to divide-up the city of Oxford into six ‘15 minute’ districts in 2021 soon after they were elected to office .None of the councillors declared their intention of imprisoning local residents in their manifestos of course, preferring to make vague claims about how they will ‘improve the environment’ instead.

Every resident will be required to register their car with the County Council who will then monitor how many times they leave their district via number plate recognition cameras. And don’t think you can beat the system if you’re a two car household. Those two cars will be counted as one meaning you will have to divide up the journeys between yourselves. 2 cars 50 journeys each; 3 cars 33 journeys each and so on.

Seems like the Covid lockdowns have inspired politicians to channel their inner Communist tendencies into locking us down permanently , of course it's for the good of the planet and individual freedoms must come second to that.

ROAD blocks stopping most motorists from driving through Oxford city centre will divide the city into six “15 minute” neighbourhoods, a county council travel chief has said.

And he insisted the controversial plan would go ahead whether people liked it or not.

Duncan Enright, Oxfordshire County Council’s cabinet member for travel and development strategy, explained the authority’s traffic filter proposals in an interview in the Sunday Times.

He said the filters would turn Oxford into “a 15-minute city” with local services within a small walking radius.

People can drive freely around their own neighbourhood and can apply for a permit to drive through the filters, and into other neighbourhoods, for up to 100 days per year. This equates to an average of two days per week.
dailysceptic.org...

They truly have gone power crazy and if this is allowed none of us will be free in the future , with the Labour party looking set for a landslide victory in 2024 if successful this could be coming to a town near you soon.

I'm ready for the fight , are you ?

edit on 6-12-2022 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Welcome to 1984.

I honestly don't see people going along with this. Sure, there's always the kiss ass "government knows best" types, but I don't believe the majority will be too happy about this and we'll see some major trouble if they try to enforce it.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wow glad I don't live over there, but probably doesn't matter this is just a test for the rest of Us.

Yes, ready for whatever fight is coming...

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Isn't that progressive though? The greater good? I bet these humanitarian measures will also smash the virus into non-existence, promote racial & gender equality and will certainly help climate-change by the direct means of restricting travel. Klaus & friends must be feeling rather jolly at the prospect.

Sorry...I do feel a little better now though having spat that out. Cheers, Mate!
edit on 6-12-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Step 1: COVID Lockdowns

Step 2: Climate Lockdowns

Step 3: ☠️🥶______agedon

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If they want to stop climate Change there, don't allow tourists to fly into England. Of course, those Tourists can travel anywhere and the flights there are more of a problem for climate change than anything. They may require their own citizens to stay put so they cannot spend their money in another country. I can see this as a more economic response to build their countries worth than anything else. It will make the roads way better for tourists if nobody is driving that lives there.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
if we all made signs and shook our fists angrily at "the man" perhaps this could all be avoided?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
if we all made signs and shook our fists angrily at "the man" perhaps this could all be avoided?

Things will wake people up when the 'tipping point' is reached. Hopefully it's not too late then, but I'm not very optimistic.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Climate change is bs and just an excuse used to control people just like the fear of covid which has an IFR of 0.15%, and .003% in under 30 years olds.

This is part of the WEF playbook. Go along with this and CBDCs and vaccine passports and it's all over. There are a few on here who will say it's amazing and they can't wait to do it.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The King sure is a Greenie.

Fight the power!

*raises an elderly and angry fist*

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Prince Chaz in 2021.
" Ladies and gentlemen we are doing it for the pandemic so if you don't mind me saying so we must also do it for the planet"

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Another reason to never visit Europe!

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

trials of a "Climate Lockdown" system are due to start in Oxford in 2014

I missed it.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Another reason to never visit Europe!

They will probably have to be digital papers. Too easy to forge hard copies of documents.
edit on 12/6/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Thanks , corrected.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: alldaylong

Thanks , corrected.

No sweat.

Unless the climate gets to hot.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If the idiot leaders of these countries really cared about climate, they would go after biggest polluters first. And it's not us.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This is already well underway in China.

Did you see that Mirror City in Dubai…

This feels like a horrible Black Mirror episode…

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I really think Covid was a test to test the following

Peoples willingness to try experimental medical care
Their willingness and tolerance for lockdown
Manner of communication during lockdown
Survival modes
What type of people crack, which are obedient

For some reason I really think it was all a test run for something else…

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
WEF cronies fly around on jets and eat wagyu but say you gotta lockdown for the climate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join