It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia - Covid fines to be refunded

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
As I suspected would happen, the fines issued during the pandemic have been withdrawn and NSW Administrators will offer refunds to 33,000 people after a court ruled the infringement notices were invalid.

Once again a victory for those of us who fought against the tyranny. The tide is turning and i hope those people who supported lockdowns drown in the tsunami heading their way.

C ovid fines Australia

More than 33,000 people who were fined for Covid breaches will get refunds after two Sydneysiders won a landmark test case and the NSW government admitted the fines were invalid.

NSW Revenue's Commissioner of Fines Administration Scott Johnson said on Tuesday afternoon he would withdraw all fines issued under two legal provisions during the pandemic.

All of those who paid fines for 'fail to comply with noticed direction in relation to section 7/8/9 - Covid-19 - Individual' and 'fail to comply with noticed direction in relation to section 7/8/9 - Covid-19 - company', will get refunds.

A total of 33,121 fines will be withdrawn after the Supreme Court test case - more than half of the 62,138 penalty notices issued in NSW during the pandemic.

With what's happening in China and the shift in narrative throughout MSM i see this as only the beginning.

edit on 4/12/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Good news.

Small first step, but a step in the right direction.

Now we need the mechanisms that enabled this tyranny, dismantled.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I wonder what they are preparing for since they have been changing the narrative recently.

There was some footage of china in the sheep news today, some poor bastard being wrestled down because he refused to go to the camps.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Do you notice that strange silence?

There's no more advertisements on mass transit and TV about how safe and effective and NECESSARY the vaccines are.

No more scolding, threats and demoralization towards the unvaxxed on social media.

No more threats from the White House about a winter of "severe illness and death".

And the liberal army, following in lockstep, also has shut their mouths because they haven't received instructions from their favorite celebrities.

The tables are turning boys and girls.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I want to believe that, but I just can't....not yet.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Look at the Netherlands.

The government is trying to force all the farmers off their land.

Things are going to become increasingly more dire.

Notice that the video hasn't been "Fact Checked".

That's because it's happening and the vast majority of the MSM are silent.

I've seen Dutch people saying that they've heard literally nothing about it.

edit on 4122022 by Wide-Eyes because: To add video.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Technically it's not over until Nuremberg 2.0.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

This is just fines issued by the NSW’s state government… nothing to do with “Australia” as a whole, as your title suggests.

Still though, it was a good win.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

How were those people punished??

Hanging by their necks until they were dead??

I think there should be worldwide broadcast of these people meeting their ends once found guilty. They have operated for decades with impunity, and it needs to be shown that it will not be allowed, and that if you do try this # again, justice will be swift and final.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It’ll happen again.

After they’ll say “oh I’m sorry, here’s your money back, freedom back, life back”.

They don’t give a crap. There are no consequences.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm skeptical. Could be a narrative change, or they're afraid of the repercussions that are coming?
Sadly, I will never feel the same again as I did in 2019. I was 60% awake in 2019 , and being 1000% (yes a thousand) awake, isn't fun or reassuring, it's depressing to never feel secure or trusting .
I can see more and more 'dots connecting' the criminal global network, their plans , why they do what they do , and the worry of what will come next.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The tables are turning boys and girls.

I sincerely hope you're right and that was a great post.

Just can't help feeling there's some extremely serious sh•t coming down the pipeline.

Probably just me being cynical lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: network dude

I'm skeptical. Could be a narrative change, or they're afraid of the repercussions that are coming?
Sadly, I will never feel the same again as I did in 2019. I was 60% awake in 2019 , and being 1000% (yes a thousand) awake, isn't fun or reassuring, it's depressing to never feel secure or trusting .
I can see more and more 'dots connecting' the criminal global network, their plans , why they do what they do , and the worry of what will come next.

I can relate. Always been aware of the corruption but these last years were an eye opener in terms of the depth it goes to and how vast the control network of propaganda goes. No prior knowledge prepared me mentally for friends and family turning on me and the feeling seems permanent. I bend over backwards to ensure I harbour no anger/resentment but none of them are able to acknowledge what happened. It's like it never happened.

I'm glad these fines were lifted/refunded. I heard about fines for people going to churches and even though I'm not religious it seemed so utterly cruel as they put their faith in god and it's so sad to take any comforts away from people, same as wrecking holiday gatherings with family. So many people live for these moments.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

NSW is where?

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Look at the Netherlands.

The government is trying to force all the farmers off their land.

Things are going to become increasingly more dire.

Notice that the video hasn't been "Fact Checked".

That's because it's happening and the vast majority of the MSM are silent.

I've seen Dutch people saying that they've heard literally nothing about it.

This is a video that needs it's own thread. 3000 farms SHUT DOWN by the corrupt rotten WEF infested Dutch government

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

It does need it's own thread because the implications are massive.

I'm not sure that people understand the magnitude of the knock on effects that this will bring.

It's so much to ingest that creating a thread is daunting.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You guys crack me up.

They shut the whole world down due to a virus that was manmade that killed millions of people, lied about it, treated the populace like cattle, and got away with it scot-free.

But yeah, an extremely tiny percentage of people won a lawsuit is really gonna make them think twice about doing it again...

If Covid was a test run for anything, it told them they can get away with anything they want. The overwhelming majority of us complied, and those who "fought back" barely did anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Sad but true...

What the elites discovered was that the average person will be scared into submission by a virus that has a high survivability, lots of scary footage, and scrolling death tolls.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

So we should accept our fate and line of for the next set of jabs? Just because you’re a coward doesn’t mean we have to be.

I never complied, I fought back with the tools available. I was willing to risk my job, my home, my freedom, my life. I’ve always said I’ll take a bullet before the jab.

The tide is turning, at least some of us had the spine to speak the truth.

edit on 5/12/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
You guys crack me up.

They shut the whole world down due to a virus that was manmade that killed millions of people, lied about it, treated the populace like cattle, and got away with it scot-free.

But yeah, an extremely tiny percentage of people won a lawsuit is really gonna make them think twice about doing it again...

If Covid was a test run for anything, it told them they can get away with anything they want. The overwhelming majority of us complied, and those who "fought back" barely did anything.

None of that is true at all. You fail to see how they have had to seriously back off. No one is taking their booster. The Dutch agriculture minister just had to step down because the farmers prostested too much. As others have said before, the WEF and NWO really ARE shaking in their boots.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join