It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Senator Rennick's Parliament Speech on Covid Vaccines!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
They have to mock him and protect themselves ...they are guilty of crimes against humanity .... Corruption and many other things ..so they have to keep it hush hush ......

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

Yeah it's insane! They want to use mosquito's to vaccinate you as well.

Vaccinate without consent via horrible means.

It's like those companies wanting to put billboards into space to advertise. It's maddening.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

GMO meat and vegetables=
VERBOTEN

GMO drug skeeters=
NICHT VERBOTEN

It’s a brave new world!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
This was just shared to me and thought it worth sharing here. A breath of fresh air to hear one of our politicians speaking facts about the Covid vaccines, and with an impressive amount of knowledge/research done on his part -- as well as rightfully calling out the snickering opposition who no doubt lack the mental capacity and fortitude to even understand & acknowledge the facts being presented.

I wasn't previously aware of Senator Rennick but he's certainly on my radar now... if only we had people like him leading the nation.

Surely unfortunately that he suicided himself 8 times in the back.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Who are these people mocking him? Like what's going through their brain? That's he's making it all up? People are lying about being vaxx injured? Wtf?

My thoughts exactly. Like he says at the end: shame on you.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Navieko

It seems the cracks are widening !!

The amount of vocalised objection from people of note, is very telling. So is the silence.

Yes, lots of optimism. Even if people ignore him or jeer him, more and more of this is coming out - and they can't hide forever.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Hats off to the senator who annihilated the dogma and this ridiculous campaign!

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The left-wing British newspaper 'Guardian' has been trying in the past to put him on the spot.

Liberal senator Gerard Rennick’s vaccine claims condemned by health officials in Covid inquiry
Therapeutic Goods Administration head rejects suggestion it is ‘nothing much’ for children to catch Covid-19

Senior health officials have rejected claims made by Gerard Rennick that Covid-19 vaccinations amount to “experimenting” on children after the Liberal senator questioned the safety of the vaccine for children aged five to 11 in a Senate inquiry.

It comes after Rennick posted anti-vaccine content on Facebook making similar claims.

Yes and he was right. The age group 0-19 has an infection fatality rate of 0.0003% which is equivalent to 3 deaths per million infections.

And for once more he is correct. This is the definition of experimentation to children and to everyone everyone else with a product for which we still don't know the medium and long term effects and we are just starting to realise the short term effects which are very unpleasant.

The vaccine definition had to change by the way so these products could qualify as vaccines.......

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Its not a vaccine. Its a schedule level 4 Poison. Not my words. The Therapeutic Goods Administration of australia.
edit on 8-12-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Its not a vaccine. Its a schedule level 4 Poison. Not my words. The Therapeutic Goods Administration of australia.

The definition of the vaccine had to be changed so it can be regarded as a vaccine. So this had to raise alarms instantly.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

So true. Bastards aren't they.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join