It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GoFundMe Analytics Show Sharp Spike In Keywords Suddenly, Unexpectedly, Post Vaxx Rollout

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Twitter user @ric_wonders has done some clever sleuthing to reveal a massive spike in gofundme campaigns using specific keywords including suddenly and unexpectedly in conjuction with death and or died. There is an immediately spike using these terms almost immediately after the FDA granted emergency use authorization for the Covid-19 "vaccines." There are already mountains of evidence and data, enough to have many life times of discovery and convict the perpetrators but this is yet another peice of the puzzle.

SOURCE

edit on 1-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This is very interesting. What blows me away, though, is I've known people who died from covid but no one that's died from the vaccine. Not saying it hasn't happened but at my place of work we had two people hospitalized for covid, both survived, and a bunch of people vaccinated who are still living. I had a couple of elderly family members who died from covid. Everyone else in my family and the spouse's family is vaccinated and no one's died yet.

I get the concern but I'm not seeing people dropping like flies as proposed.
edit on 2-12-2022 by InwardDiver because: clarity

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
After my mom got cancer 9 months after her second shot I researched her Moderna vax lot number. Can't find it now but someone downloaded the vears data and put it into a spreadsheet and basically it shows that some lots (lot is 300-400K) have virtually no adverse reactions reported while others have exponentially more! If you think it about any vaccine it starts with trials and in those trials you there is the placebo side and control side. This vax was rushed and the trail was on billions. Maybe that is why some people have no issues while others get sick and/or die! reply to: InwardDiver

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

This is very interesting. What blows me away, though, is I've known people who died from covid but no one that's died from the vaccine. Not saying it hasn't happened but at my place of work we had two people hospitalized for covid, both survived, and a bunch of people vaccinated who are still living. I had a couple of elderly family members who died from covid. Everyone else in my family and the spouse's family is vaccinated and no one's died yet.

That's is investigating; I don't know anyone who has died of Covid nor the Covid vaccine. What does that tell us?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Died pre or post roll out? I knew no one that died until after the roll out.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Died pre or post roll out? I knew no one that died until after the roll out.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

So you’re saying you don’t know anyone who has died because how would you know it was vaccine related?

These deaths are not instant after the jab.
How about cancer that hasn’t been diagnosed yet or that “clot” like thing growing in the veins so many embalmers are seeing.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

And this is how you conveniently blame every vaccinated death on the vaccine. How long after the shots can we stop blaming them? We're coming up on 2 years since billions of people got their first shot.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

No one has forced you to not take the Covid vaccine. Worse case you may read some statistic that would make you think twice, but no one is forcing you to even look at those.

People are concerned about their health and have every right to look at the vaccine from both sides of the argument.

How long after the shots can we stop blaming them?

My best guess, when WW3 really kicks off, and the subject is changed.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Why never of course. They were experimental. In a rational world all odd deaths would be attributed to the vaccines and studies would be ran evaluating the vaccines effectiveness and side effects for the lifetimes of those vaccinated.

Were they safe and effective? That's not been proven. Also a question that raises red flags is why are Covid-19 vaccines still on the Emergency Use Authorizations? If they are "safe and effective" the EAU's should have sunsetted by now.

Also the "effectiveness" question raises a red flag too. At first they were touted as preventing the spread. That's been proven false. Now all they say is that the vaccines reduce the severity of the infection. Breakthrough infections and more variants are popping up all the time. And the vaccinated are becoming Typhoid Marys.

So the question now is if the vaccines are ineffective is there any reason to take them?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

And this is how you conveniently blame every vaccinated death on the vaccine. How long after the shots can we stop blaming them? We're coming up on 2 years since billions of people got their first shot.

Everyone I know who got the clot shot has gotten the Covid illness and some of them more than once. So it's a phoney jab anyways, it doesn't work. Any drug that doesn't work as it is advertised to work is unnecessary and dangerous to use, PERIOD.

That's verbatim what doctors have always said, UNTIL these jabs came out, and then the narrative changed in a dangerous way.
Another side effect of this era in time with all the lies and deceptions is people being changed from the old way of knowing the difference between "good and bad" has been reversed and perverted to people now supporting what is bad and condemning what is good, plus they can no longer distinguish the correct meaning of good and bad.

Are you one of those? IT appears so.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

If you take a look I have created three different threads here on ATS featuring there individuals who have died as a result of the mRNA vaccines. Although the mods prefer these cases to be discussed within the already existing threads. These cases are officially recognised as deaths due to the Covid vaccine.

There are several people who have been seriously injured and died as a result of these products and there are several sites and documentaries as well as law firms that have taken an interest on this subject. It will unfold in the next few years as it is a very serious issue and given that most were young and healthy and didn't even need to get injected with potentially hazardous products.

You have to bear in mind there is a lot of resistance by the establishment not to admit these vaccines can cause harm and to try to delay the recognition of several other cases of serious harm and death. The system is doing everything in their powers to keep the subject away from the MSM

Of course nobody trusts the mainstream media and nobody trusts the 'science' anymore. That also shows on the uptake of the third dose which I'd minimal in many countries.

As one of the Italian members of the European Parliament said: This is the greatest medical scandal in history. I have to agree with her and you can't hide or hide the truth forever. The house of cards has already collapsed.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

You are making strawman arguments again.
Nobody has said that every death is related to mRNA vaccines.

And the others things you say are not that correct. Billions of people were pressured, coerced, intimidated, and threatened with dismissal, and that's why they signed up for these products. Not to mention many of those who were terrorised by the MSM and they succumbed to pressure for a virus that is a responsible for a disease with survival rate 99.85% and hence infection fatality rate of 0.15%

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

With covid as opposed from covid.
Also, where did the seasonal flu go the last 2 years?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Both. One in late 2020 and another in late 2021.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

With covid as opposed from covid.
Also, where did the seasonal flu go the last 2 years?

It looks like it dissapeared!
We have covered the matter extensively on another thread: The Repackaged illness

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Their a look at the last 3-4 pages to see the extent some members have gone to justify the disappearance of the flu or let's say the very few cases in comparison with the tests before. Cheap masks, standing 2 metres apart and the usual nonsense that are easily refuted.

By the way the CDC was unable to give estimations for the year 2020/21 for the number of flu cases. So I did the math for them.

There is an apparent drop by 98.725% given the confirmed cases (not a great way to compare) from 130,000 in the year 2019/20 to 1,657 in the year 2020/21. The estimated number of infections for the year 2019/20 is 36 million I think and for the 2020/21 the CDC for the first time in their history (probably) was unable to give an estimation.

However other members here tried to justify the massive drop on cheap masks, ineffective flu shots, standing 2 metres apart, etc. Hilarious!

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

What I'm saying is I've known two people whove died from Covid. Some other elderly family members have died from cancer, some of which were battling before Covid. However, I know a great deal of people, coworkers, family, and friends that are vaccinated and haven't died. If it's happening, it's certainly not at a rate where it's impacted my life. Perhaps I'm incredibly lucky. Maybe it's time for those awkward questions to people I know: "So you know anyone who's died the past few years? If so, how'd they die?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Maybe we don't know enough people. Perhaps I'm lucky and you're even luckier.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Do you find these findings about the disappearance of flu "hilarious", too?

www.the-scientist.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

What I'm saying is I've known two people whove died from Covid. Some other elderly family members have died from cancer, some of which were battling before Covid. However, I know a great deal of people, coworkers, family, and friends that are vaccinated and haven't died. If it's happening, it's certainly not at a rate where it's impacted my life. Perhaps I'm incredibly lucky. Maybe it's time for those awkward questions to people I know: "So you know anyone who's died the past few years? If so, how'd they die?

And there are many others who are unvaccinated and haven't died and many who are vaccinated AFTER survived primary infection and hence having gained natural immunity long before they were vaccinated with these products.

Just look at the infection fatality rate which is 0.15% and what are the high risk groups.

I have already commented above about specific cases of people who died from the mRNA vaccines or seriously injured.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join