It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. is ‘certainly’ still in a Covid-19 pandemic, Dr. Fauci says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The usual suspect says it like it is for him.

You know why Fauci is still saying The U.S. is ‘certainly’ still in a Covid-19 pandemic? because a majority of people. Majority of un vaccinated still refuses.

To take in their C19 vaccination and booster updated doses.
They are truly trying to live up to what Bill Gate said a year ago during the announcement of C19 vaccination & mRNA vaccines.

"You will have no choice but to take the C19"
"The only way for the world to get back to normal if is 100% of the population is vaccinated."

Those were the words of Bill Gates not a doctor.

“I don’t care if you’re a far-right Republican or a far-left Democrat, everybody deserves to have the safety of good public health and that’s not happening.”

Like most of these fake doctors including Fauci who is not even even vaccinated with the same vaccines/boosters.

Fauci said between 300 and 400 people are still dying from Covid every day, and the uptake of the latest vaccine booster has been less than 15%.

How many of those dying from "covid" are vaccinated?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
You have a top doctor within the the Biden admin who keeps repeating like a robot on the news.

"God gave us two arms. One arm for flu, one arm for covid"

They are trying to cover up the reports and studies despite heart inflammation making headlines again.
edit on 29-11-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Sick,sick people.No genocidal maniacs.
Do not forgive them Father,they know exactly what they do.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The usual suspect says it like it is for him.

You know why Fauci is still saying The U.S. is ‘certainly’ still in a Covid-19 pandemic? because a majority of people. Majority of un vaccinated still refuses.

To take in their C19 vaccination and booster updated doses.
They are truly trying to live up to what Bill Gate said a year ago during the announcement of C19 vaccination & mRNA vaccines.

"You will have no choice but to take the C19"
"The only way for the world to get back to normal if is 100% of the population is vaccinated."

Those were the words of Bill Gates not a doctor.

“I don’t care if you’re a far-right Republican or a far-left Democrat, everybody deserves to have the safety of good public health and that’s not happening.”

Like most of these fake doctors including Fauci who is not even even vaccinated with the same vaccines/boosters.

Fauci said between 300 and 400 people are still dying from Covid every day, and the uptake of the latest vaccine booster has been less than 15%.

How many of those dying from "covid" are vaccinated?

The guy is delusional and nobody should take what he says seriously. Instead he should be indicted and spend the rest of his life in prison. He shouldn't be in the position he is and I have paid tribute to him when I made a thread about the late Dr Kary Mullis, the Nobel Prize winner for the invention of PCR. Mullis said exactly the same, i.e that Fauci knows nothing, he is incompetent, and he shouldn't be in the position he is. Him and his colleagues have been dictating public health policies since 1984 and that's beyond belief.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
www.mayoclinic.org...

56 - 87% of new Covid cases are in the vaccinated.

www.washingtonpost.com...

For the first time, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.
Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted,

By the way, many of us are STILL waiting for that apology from the rabid pro vaxxers.
I'm not holding my breath on that one.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
www.mayoclinic.org...

56 - 87% of new Covid cases are in the vaccinated.

www.washingtonpost.com...

For the first time, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.
Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted,

By the way, many of us are STILL waiting for that apology from the rabid pro vaxxers.
I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I think this isn't something new although is reported as something new.

I will argue, and have done in the past, that there were many who have been infected and survived primary infection as unvaccinated. Actually the vast majority of people. They then been given these products after having developed natural immunity and are now considered as vaccinated, which skews the statistics in favour of vaccination. For example they are arguing there are people who have died even if they were vaccinated however they divide the number of deaths over the number of 'vaccinated' individuals. And that's clearly wrong when many of those have survived primary infection because of natural immunity.

Most of us are still here because of natural immunity and have survived primary infection as unvaccinated.

Personally I wasn't naive or stupid enough to get vaccinated with unknown and potentially hazardous products and especially AFTER having been infected and survived primary infection having no symptoms. Getting vaccinated after been infected it's a violation of common sense and of basic immunology. It's good for the profits of the pharmaceuticals on the other hand.
edit on 29-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Literally everyone I work with refuse the vaccine. Most of us have had COVID once with mild to zero consequences and never had it again. We all still fail to see a pandemic from COVID. However, we've lost a few family members who've had the jab. I'm not saying it's related for sure but it's noteworthy, as they were all young (under 40) and died from heart failure.

ETA: none of these people were unhealthy, obese, or had history of heart problems.
edit on 29-11-2022 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Literally everyone I work with refuse the vaccine. Most of us have had COVID once with mild to zero consequences and never had it again. We all still fail to see a pandemic from COVID. However, we've lost a few family members who've had the jab. I'm not saying it's related for sure but it's noteworthy, as they were all young (under 40) and died from heart failure.

ETA: none of these people were unhealthy, obese, or had history of heart problems.

That's why there should be legal enquiries and indictments that could lead to jail for the perpetrators and those who supported the campaign on social media, the MSM, and elsewhere. There are many more who are complicit and deserve a good deal of justice.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Sorry but his boss said it's over so it's over.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Pretty much. The government isn’t even requiring or pushing it for Fed employees, they’re not even firing the ones who refused it or tried to get a religious exemption.

On that note, what are the employees who were under duress had no choice and got it going to do? Reparations? Ha!
edit on 29-11-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
You'd have to be high as a kite to listen to the yip yap lap dog for medical advice.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: mikell

Pretty much. The government isn’t even requiring or pushing it for Fed employees, they’re not even firing the ones who refused it or tried to get a religious exemption.

On that note, what are the employees who were under duress had no choice and got it going to do? Reparations? Ha!

hope like hell they don't have a bad reaction. Apparently not everyone does, but some do, and some die. If only we could get them to die in the streets in front of a camera..... (something about bodies piling up in the streets)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Fauci should have been declared an irrelevant moron some time ago .
/end short rant

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Fauci should have been declared an irrelevant moron some time ago .
/end short rant

Actually he was declared incompetent and a person who should have never been in the position he is, by Kary Mullis the Nobel Prize winner for the invention of PCR. I have made a thread about it but here is the video from as far as 1996

youtu.be...

Is in the HIV/AIDS era but still if you change AIDS by Covid everything else applies exactly the same.

The above is an extract from the full interview you can find online easily.

Mullis annihilated the medical establishment and Dr Fauci.

Some new information here about how and from where Dr Fauci was inspired for his 'wonderful' lockdowns. The answer is China!

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
wibble wibble the attempts at control are still in full flow... but totally lost their steam now..

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Dr. Fauci needs to be removed. He never said anything publicly about what is going on in China, even though he visited there and saw it for himself. Absolute negligence. Tucker brought it up and I watched his report today.

Everyone should see this report.

Tucker on Fauci/China

edit on 29-11-2022 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Lets bring the Chinese Pods and the lock at home by force policies of China, after all they are the best example of what a country should do to their citizens as per globalist opinions.

Fauci will make more trillions with the idea.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Fauci is not going to stop breathing anytime soon……his mission on earth is not complete.

Lucifer still needs him.

He’s Pestilence incarnate……..one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Imo….

👽

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

We're in the midst of a lot of medical and societal "pandemics" Dr. Fauci.

After your advice starting getting our children killed (after being born), you are no longer welcome in this society.

The CCP in China has openings for evil Doctors.

You may as well be a U.S. traitor officially.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Faust Fauci…….was fouling up as well during the height of the HIV/AIDS crises in the 1980’s.

(Reference to Faust…..”Faust in American English (faust) noun. The chief character of a medieval legend, represented as selling his soul to the devil in exchange for knowledge and power.”….)

Source: An Open Letter To Dr. Anthony Fauci

….."You are responsible for all government funded AIDS treatment research. In the name of right, you make decisions that cost the lives of others. I call the decisions you are making acts of murder."
Larry Kramer
"An Open Letter to Dr. Anthony Fauci"
San Francisco Examiner, June 26, 1988”……

(Note: The green flyer to the left is the open letter…..to the right, it has been formatted for easier reading…..and the open letter’s stretches into the 1990’s)

———————————————————————————————————————————-
As of today….there is no one shot….or one pill CURE for HIV/AIDS.

Source: Fauci: Countless Lives Have Been Saved, but an HIV Vaccine and Cure Remain Elusive Published on: June 21, 2020

Fauci states…..”Of all of that, the things that we don’t have still are a vaccine and a cure. And we’re trying for a cure, but a cure is going to be problematic.

Cure means that you essentially eradicate the virus, which we have not been able to do, or suppress it in a way that doesn’t require daily antiretroviral drugs. So the 2 remaining challenges, if we were having the meeting now in San Francisco—and we’re going to be having it virtually—is where are we on the road to a cure? And where are we on the road to a vaccine?”……

A Cure would remove the income stream of ongoing and sometimes life long treatments. There’s no profit in Cures which kills big Pharma’s bottom line……….that is what is “problematic” to Fauci.

Imo….Fauci is definitely no Jonas Salk!

👽
edit on 29-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join