It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Find it weird that Unrest is everywhere but the US?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I made a thread the other day of what you're doing to prepare for this. I don't want to hijack this thread but I will, what's up? What are you doing?

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Quiet here but I found one thing out of place.
The Sarge dragged me to Target.
Seems the BLM crowd is not much interested in black dolls.
Self after self was full of them in the toy department.
Hundreds of black dolls, all shapes and sizes.
All marked way down too.
Target was a ghost town Saturday.
But, there is no rioting here……..yet.

Clown World!

a reply to: litterbaux

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

I don't have time for this.

WTF are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You typed…..

litterbaux
posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 21:55 a reply to: JAGStorm

The ROI on an artificial Christmas tree, even at $250, is 4 years. It's not a bad buy honestly. I remember buying real trees for $25 for a fraser fur. Now it's $65. It was even more expensive to cut it down yourself, I'm not sure how that works out, maybe the experience of freezing your a$$ off while sweating is worth another $20 but who knows.

Either way, nobody is spending money around here. Either they are prepping or just don't have any extra cash right now. I'm not sure which is better.

I replied to the OP AND your off topic post. Read it again!

Get over yourself….

I’m out…..

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Conservatives are afraid to riot less we get locked up and tortured like the January 6th protesters. The deep state made sure real threats to the system got squashed quickly.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I do aquaponics with tilapia, bluegill and have chickens for meat and eggs, this season I plan to expand the aquaponics to a couple hundred more plants. I also have canned goods , but who wants to eat that all the time?
I have two pieces of land within a couple miles of each other, and they both have wells and methods of getting the water out of the ground if no electricity is available. One well is artesian and you can touch the water without a pump.

My closest neighbors, family and friends are like minded individuals, if I don't have it, one of them does. One neighbor/relative collects anything manually operated, pumps, woodworking tools, etc.

I'm also starting a cnc business, just ordered a machine, because we are going to have to bring manufacturing back to the US. I also want to be able to machine parts as I need to.

edit on 28-11-2022 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I would love to see your setup! I tried a rag tag aquaponics setup with 6" PVC in my backyard many years ago. I had semi success but the roots clogged the lines and I had water spilling out in several sections. It was a contained system so any water loss like that rendered it useless.

I ditched that system and grew cucumbers and zuchinni instead from the ground.

I do like fish, I need to learn how to clean them and most importantly, how to catch them.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Russia's been have unrest also. I don't know if they're still at it, but I guess we'll find out when the Kremlin becomes a towering inferno.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

We have guns. The would-be abusive authorities wouldn't dare push the envelope too far here.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I run it off a pool pump system. The pool filter has bio balls and material to promote the good bacterial growth without the aquaponics part if needed, also helping to rid of the waste, so I'm not totally relying on the plants to do the job, especially in winter. I then pump back to the fish, and off that line I ball valve to 4" PVC, so I can control the flow. That way I can give it a slower water feed, but constant as long as the main pump is running. That seems to combat the root issue and clogging. I just let the roots grow down the pipe, and as long as you have similar plants nearby, they seem to grow together. I guess you could stage the longer root plants, tomatoes seem to be one, and put those last in line of the plumbing, so the roots don't crowd the first plants whose roots you would want to be shorter, pepper plants maybe.
edit on 28-11-2022 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
My eldest lives in the Seattle area. I talked to her on Thanksgiving; the streets are full of angry protestors because of runaway inflation and homelessness.

The news is saying it's only the Asian community protesting racism.

If Seattle is filling the streets with angry people it's hard to believe no other big cities are.

I'm about an hour south of Spokane, and the local news shows the masses are always protesting something. This week it's the authorities closing down a rather large homeless park.

It really ticks me off that those in authority aren't allowing current events to be reported. It's far worse than people realize.

They are? I live just north of Seattle, and this is the first I've heard of any protests, and I sure as hell haven't seen any, even when I went to Seattle the other day. Are you sure it wasn't a homeless encampment she saw?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

originally posted by: litterbaux

This is my greatest fear.

It keeps me up at night.

I'm afraid soon we are all going to be up at night...guarding our food.

Good. Bout time for some reality. harder to be a superficial crapwad in the dark anyway. Pure communication.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Let’s digest this.

Unrest in the following places

Iran
All over Europe
China
Latin America (women protests)
I’m probably missing some, so feel free to add.

BUT the US is unusually quiet. Maybe we save most of our protests for summer, but something feels eerily quiet.
Some predicted unrest after the midterms elections, but barely a peep…
Is it is just me or is it weird the the world is up in arms and there is such quiet here?

You will have to wait until the investigations ramp up. the Hair on fire lefties will start to come unglued again, and burn their cities down, patience.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I still find it hard to believe that your lot didn't take the fight to the government when they killed Kennedy. At any rate I wish you all luck and good health in the coming months.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
probably because our economy isn't struggling like the rest of the world, in fact we're buying record amounts of stuff so things being a bit more expensive isn't really a big issue for most Americans.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
probably because our economy isn't struggling like the rest of the world, in fact we're buying record amounts of stuff so things being a bit more expensive isn't really a big issue for most Americans.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Huh?

a reply to: namehere

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chuckles55

Wear a mask and turn off your cell phone. Wear all black and dont make your political leanings obvious.

It’s not hard, people. Just be smart.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
this country is quiet because is weak and full of pussies. no longer thew home of the brave but the land of the cowards.... unless your iinto anything left, if your left, well anything goes and those guys are on fire.. organized. not afraid. actually winning. it sad but true. I personally pray for an asteroid to wipe us all out. or zombies.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
the guns dont mean anything.. those that would use them are to weak and scared. we not rioting becasue we dont give a #. we obviously like things the way they are going. if this is not true then i refer you back
to the first fact i included. a reply to: carewemust

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join