It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priority #1 Elon Musk To Address Twitter’s Child Sexual Exploitation Problem

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nice write as they can track anything now including you and your vehicle and shut it down or accelerate it with you in it.

They control the phones, cameras and vehicles. Have you noticed the drug dealers and traffickers are now buying pre computer "vintage" vehicles. My neighbor has an entire fleet.

They can also withstand an EMP

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

See that tweet with him and some guns. Was it really his tweet? Seems that INTEL is setting him up just like John McAfee?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes it does and God bless. Evil has no boundaries and it also infiltrated the Catholic Church. So today's Pope is classified as evil? That's what I thought until I read this article yesterday where he reinstated the prayer to Saint Michael in 2018. Hes simply being disinformation-ed.

P ope asks people of God to unite in 3 specific prayers in October, to protect Church from devil
edit on 30-11-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

One of the major tropes of Qanon is the 'pedophile elite'. So much so that well meaning but deluded people have gone into a pizza shop, with guns blazing, to rescue the imprisoned children from the basement. There were no imprisoned children, nor was there even a basement. It was a pizza shop.

So your from New Zealand? Well just for the last act of this clown show I met a father of a FBI agent in Atlanta in 2016. We discussed all the criminal weirdness and he said that his daughter was part of the Atlanta Child Trafficking Task Force and Atlanta was the hub in the USA at that point in history.

You seem to tap down that child trafficking even exists so I gather your zeal for this must be that your also in on it. Or your the Front to the Back story. Filth

I will pray for you and shout out that Jesus loves you.
edit on 30-11-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

Smart advice but possible after decades of brain washing?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I pray to the Rosary and have started going back to church. Father Morey told me what to do for Spiritual. Believe me as I am no saint but the anger has gone way down. Something is up here so I cant discount it.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

I'm not sure that this will help or that Elon Musk is who you think he is. On another note, I found this article that seems relevent:

Its relevant to nothing but a simple disinformation reach around by you. You need prayer.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

One of the major tropes of Qanon is the 'pedophile elite'. So much so that well meaning but deluded people have gone into a pizza shop, with guns blazing, to rescue the imprisoned children from the basement. There were no imprisoned children, nor was there even a basement. It was a pizza shop.

So your from New Zealand? Well just for the last act of this clown show I met a father of a FBI agent in Atlanta in 2016. We discussed all the criminal weirdness and he said that his daughter was part of the Atlanta Child Trafficking Task Force and Atlanta was the hub in the USA at that point in history.

You seem to tap down that child trafficking even exists so I gather your zeal for this must be that your also in on it. Or your the Front to the Back story. Filth

I will pray for you and shout out that Jesus loves you.

I am aware that pedophiles exist and that there is, and has been, some child trafficking. I am also aware that pedo's use the anonymity of social media as an initial point of contact for many of their victims. But so are the police forces and social media companies, and they have been working to convict these criminals for decades.

One outcome of this is that when someone accuses someone else of pedophilia it is usually investigated. However, there have been cases before the courts where people have made accusations against Epstein and Trump together sexually abusing minors, but only one of them was investigated and found guilty?

Back in 2002, Trump also in said of Epstein; "He's a lot of fun to be with, It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

I am not the one protecting any 'pedo elites'.

edit on 30/11/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

edit on 30/11/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Man! Thanks! Tonite you're on Santa's good list.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Hi i just want to say thanks for that post you reminded me of what it means to be a christian. It is hard to pray for those whom are our enemies but its the only way this world will change. I often think of the story of King Saul and David and how David didn't harm King Saul even when King Saul wanted to put David to death. Instead he respected that King Saul was anoited by god and would not harm a servant of his master. On the same token our leaders are those we should respect no matter how or why they are there, its something that is very difficult to accept at times when they are making all the wrong decisions. Ive found prayer helps alot and it goes a long way to stop criticising those who are in positions of authority cause instead of being negative positive prayer is given. That is how the world changes, people talk about doing good and sometimes it does happen but for real sinificant long lasting change prayer is the most powerful tool. At times ive witnessed the change in peoples tones attitudes and personalities simply by closing my eyes on a bus ride and getting into some prayer. Praying in public like that is poweful ive found and you needn't make a big fuss of it ive sat down listening to some music perhaps when im waiting for someone or for public transport and start praying silently. Not for anyone particular just for the area your in to have the presence of the lord manifest.

There are some strong christians on this forum im pleased to be a member of it. I believe in the coming years it will continue to be a place of refuge for those that choose to exercise free thought.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Elon Musk needs to hire someone he can trust to run Twitter the way he wants it run. Musk is stretched too thin. Yesterday he performed 3 major events in 3 different cities. Delegation is what will keep him from burning out, and also minimize problems if he dies suddenly. (He put out a Tweet in May 2022 saying he might die suddenly)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mammothtank
a reply to: The2Billies

Hi i just want to say thanks for that post you reminded me of what it means to be a christian. It is hard to pray for those whom are our enemies but its the only way this world will change.
I believe in the coming years it will continue to be a place of refuge for those that choose to exercise free thought.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm teaching on this subject tomorrow in Sunday School, actually preaching to myself more than anyone else, it is so very hard to do.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree. Possibly the Admiral who ran the NSA during Trumps tenure? Michael S. Rogers

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: carewemust

I agree. Possibly the Admiral who ran the NSA during Trumps tenure? Michael S. Rogers

I thought Michael Rogers was removed from the NSA by Barack Obama, because he wouldn't SPY on the people Barack Hussein wanted him to spy on.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join