It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New lockdowns in China!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
So a sub zero covid policy?

a reply to: Asmodeus3

Zero-covid policy please.
There is a little discrepancy there are there seems to be tens of thousands of new infections every day but that's another issue. Other than that they seem to be very successful.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

The vaccines in China are NOT the same ones the rest of us get !!!!!! 😀

The original U.S. vax in 2020 was changed (manipulated) in early 2021 !!!!😀

The masks in China are all made there and are not "stale stored contaminated" for years at a time 😀

Do you say that they have good vaccines and we have bad ones here in the West?

What was the original US vaccine?

I'm not answering questions, I'm ASKING questions ☠️

Yes but you made a lite claim over there in your last post.

Look it all up. It's ALL readily available.

China Vaxes -- no mRNA -- from Chinese Pharma Companies

China now has an inhalable vax -- no shot

U.S. Vaxes -- some mRNA and some non-mRNA -- research and released vaxes changed in 2021 look it up

😁

How better are the Chinese vaccines in comparison to the mRNA ones? Ok we know that their lockdowns are much more safe and effective and are enforced properly either with not letting anyone go out on certain cases or shooting at them if they make the mistake to leave their house without permission.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Impossible to tell who's vaxes are better because of the data manipulations 😎

CDC admitted data manipulation of the "reporting" methods and rankings 😎

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Impossible to tell who's vaxes are better because of the data manipulations 😎

CDC admitted data manipulation of the "reporting" methods and rankings 😎

I think we all know what is going on here.
But we can suspect what is going on there in terms of vaccine safety and effectiveness.

One is for sure though! They are masters in imposing lockdowns. Either they don't let anyone out without permission or once you made the mistake to go out you are arrested immediately or shot by police and security forces in case you try to escape.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.science.org...

This report poses difficult questions for all countries currently considering their response to COVID-19," says Steven Riley, an epidemiologist at Imperial College London. "The joint mission was highly productive and gave a unique insight into China's efforts to stem the virus from spread within mainland China and globally," adds Lawrence Gostin, a global health law scholar at Georgetown University. But Gostin warns against applying the model elsewhere. "I think there are very good reasons for countries to hesitate using these kinds of extreme measures."

Take a look at what the scientists say above. One is from Imperial College London I note. They say these lockdowns are very productive but extreme in nature. They haven't commented though on what happens when natural immunity is delayed with some of these measures...

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Seem to be until you turn your attention to the source of infection.

They will always spin a yarn. It’s the subjects most ardently lied about that I find interesting.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think the Chinese people have mastered lockdowns. The lucky few enjoying the compliance are standing on the shoulders of giants in that regard.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Successful??

So successful that they have to do it again, and again, and again--and likely far into the future...

This isn't about protecting people...it's about control--control over every aspect of the average citizen in China's life--from moment of conception to the moment of death.

Successful? Hardly.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Successful??

So successful that they have to do it again, and again, and again--and likely far into the future...

This isn't about protecting people...it's about control--control over every aspect of the average citizen in China's life--from moment of conception to the moment of death.

Successful? Hardly.

The Chinese regard these measures as very successful that they keep imposing them again again and again. Even in the West some of the scientists and the press think very high of them. Look at my post above and in the article by the guardian.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Everyone involved in the protest in Ghuzong (spelling I know) had their digital passport turned red, so they had to go into lockdown or face the consequences. China might be ready to blow as they cant get food in lockdown.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Lockdowns for what is a cold now? What DO they know about this that we don’t? It still appears to terrify them.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Lockdowns for what is a cold now? What DO they know about this that we don’t? It still appears to terrify them.

Lockdowns for everything!

For Covid
For Flu
For the energy 'crisis'
For political disagreement and social and civil unrest

I think you are getting the idea...

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Everyone involved in the protest in Ghuzong (spelling I know) had their digital passport turned red, so they had to go into lockdown or face the consequences. China might be ready to blow as they cant get food in lockdown.

Social credit system and digital IDs.
They are some who fancy them here in the West. It smells like left wing spirit...

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein

NWO operation in unison with U.S. cheap talk about new mask mandates and some kind of "Long COVID" BS.

Confidence Men call it the "Long Con".

Do you imply that long Covid doesn't exist? Or that it has been exaggerated?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It is a Riot, isn’t it?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Proto88
It is a Riot, isn’t it?

Riots in China?! You must be joking!

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: KKLOCO

They might be brutal as the Guardian has noted but they are safe and effective

This is a joke, right?

Effimg great!!! Get ready for supply chain issues to get even worse…….

Have you noted the number of infections they have and the number of deaths? A country of over 1.4 billion people having only 5,232 deaths. They must be doing something really well as after three years in the pandemic the virus has spread probably everywhere in China.

You should go live there then.

If they are still locking people down 3 years later, you can bet they’ll be doing it for decades to come. No way to live. It’s just another new flu strain.

Yes, lockdowns can be implemented on a variety of situations. You have a new strain of flu then why not impose a lockdown. You have a new strain of Covid then again why not impose a lockdown.

But the reason behind lockdowns doesn't have to be a virus or a bacterium. Imagine there is an energy crisis. Then energy lockdowns could be appropriate. Or if there is political disagreement then why not a lockdowns. Who has time to waste in debates and disagreements...

Hey, quick question, what agency do you work for?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

They had riots right before the Covid lockdowns, plus something about their housing economy collapsing or tanking not that long ago. I’d be angry enough to make a sign about it!
edit on 24-11-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Proto88

They had riots right before the Covid lockdowns, plus something about their housing economy collapsing or tanking not that long ago. I’d be angry enough to make a sign about it!

www.france24.com...

Violent protests have broken out around Foxconn's vast iPhone factory in central China, as workers clashed with security personnel over pay and living conditions at the plant

<< 1  2    4 >>

join