It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID19 - The FDA Prophetic Possible Side Effects That Came True

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

..science and medicine are not accomplished with coercion, pressure, force, threats, intimidation, blackmailing, and mandates.

Amazingly well said mate, those are tactics more used in warfare.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Yet you just created a thread championing China's continued lockdowns and heavy-handed treatment of covid for 'zero spread'.

Color me perplexed.....

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Yet you just created a thread championing China's continued lockdowns and heavy-handed treatment of covid for 'zero spread'.

Color me perplexed.....

You are probably not understanding the tone and style of this thread. You nugget!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

..science and medicine are not accomplished with coercion, pressure, force, threats, intimidation, blackmailing, and mandates.

Amazingly well said mate, those are tactics more used in warfare.

Yes I know, I present things quite well if I am in a good shape (i.e most times).

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
Last time I talked to my friends about it a few weeks ago no 12 of us got it and will never. Obviously by now if you didn't get it you aren't going to lol.
And I coulda sworn we're usually the dumb@$$es most places we go hah. We're mid 30s in Massachusetts.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The BIG red flag on the field for me was the way they tried to bury everything about Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine and make it as difficult as possible for anyone to get. I could see this con a mile away. And they really don't give a damn that they know we know they are lying to us.

There is still yet another shoe to drop about all this. These people aren't acting like someone caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Far from it.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
a reply to: igloo
Last time I talked to my friends about it a few weeks ago no 12 of us got it and will never. Obviously by now if you didn't get it you aren't going to lol.
And I coulda sworn we're usually the dumb@$$es most places we go hah. We're mid 30s in Massachusetts.

How can someone who is young and healthy even thinking about start experimenting with their health and wellbeing?! Just because some unqualified reporters and the MSM said so? Or because some governments scientists and their agencies said so?

There needs to be done serious discussion on what science really is and what science looks like when it is corrupted by politics and financial interests.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok

I am not yet a believer that this one was.

Which one is 'this one'?

That's the thing. People keep saying 'the vaccine' like there is just one. But there are quite a few.

I think this also makes things even more complicated and hard to follow. Maybe that's by design also?
edit on 27-11-2022 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
expose-news.com...

People should take a look at this timeline of events. a reply to: karl 12

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fairtrade141
expose-news.com...

I was going to make a thread on this. It literally chronicles the entire history of the stages of developing covid 19. It's so easy to see a 3 year old could understand.

2013 December 16: Moderna files 4 patents referring to a double CGG codon Furin Cleavage site.
US9149506B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding septin-4 – patents.google.com...
US9216205B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding granulysin – patents.google.com...
US9255129B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding SIAH E3 ubiquitin protein ligase 1 – patents.google.com...
US9301993B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding apoptosis inducing factor 1 – patents.google.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

expose-news.com...

I was going to make a thread on this. It literally chronicles the entire history of the stages of developing covid 19. It's so easy to see a 3 year old could understand.

2013 December 16: Moderna files 4 patents referring to a double CGG codon Furin Cleavage site.
US9216205B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding granulysin – patents.google.com...
US9255129B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding SIAH E3 ubiquitin protein ligase 1 – patents.google.com...
US9301993B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding apoptosis inducing factor 1 – patents.google.com...

What a coincidence they filed patents for the furin cleavage site with the exact same mutation Sars cov2 has.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

expose-news.com...

What a coincidence they filed patents for the furin cleavage site with the exact same mutation Sars cov2 has.

This is already known but good that you reminded the audience about the filed patents. It's indeed a great coincidence!

<< 1   >>

join