It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Died Suddenly Live now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NautPsycho
If you watched the entire video or even half, yet still have the same frame of mind on trusting the intentions of the V pushers, you may be under the coin. You can directly feel the truth in the words of some of those whistleblowers. Chilling though not surprising at this point in life. Most of these VAX need a good looking at these days, not just the new dog in town. This is not the only method of depop being used.

Mass formation psychosis keeps people in denial.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You can't beat the bottom-line reports.Its just money reporting.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Stick this in your pipe, and smoke it:

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You conflate "V pushers" and confuse them with those like me who have never "pushed" vaccines on anyone but just object to those pushing lies and their transparent agendas on here.

You always talk as if only antivaxxers are right and anyone who questions your narrative must be indoctrinated sheep who are less intelligent than you.

And are absurd and ludicrous.

You have zero respect for others opinions.

It's like arguing with cult members.

I don't know why do you think I was talking about you when I was referring to the V-pushers? I was actually replying to another member and you can see my reply above.

The entire campaign, including vaxxing everyone and everything was indeed absurd and ludicrous. But I think most of us agree on this. Of course we will be anti-vaxxers when these 'vaccines' are mandated and pushed for public use. One has to be naive at least not to say stupid to go along with such campaign if they cannot distinguish reality from propaganda.

But I am still not quite sure why do you think I was referring to you. Usually I am not referring to you as your statements and analysis are not very stimulating.
edit on 25-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: NautPsycho
If you watched the entire video or even half, yet still have the same frame of mind on trusting the intentions of the V pushers, you may be under the coin. You can directly feel the truth in the words of some of those whistleblowers. Chilling though not surprising at this point in life. Most of these VAX need a good looking at these days, not just the new dog in town. This is not the only method of depop being used.

Mass formation psychosis keeps people in denial.

Denialism of facts.
Vaccine apologetics and lockdown support
A story that we have seen countless times in the past few years.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You don't even know my stance?

I will not give an intentionally dishonest video a pass. Nobody else should either.

Intentionally dishonest ...

So many many many things over the past few years can be defined as intentionally dishonest , Ive watched this video and perhaps not 100% of the video can be corroborated but most of it can be .

so no I will not just dismiss the video.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

One of the rules of creating effective disinformation:

Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.

The same thing happens all over the internet with this topic, and one of the other biggies is the stolen election of 2020. No matter how much sworn testimony, or how many videos of weird # occurring around a specific occurrence, the inevitable responses will be something similar to the following:

"That's not evidence!"
"That's absurd!"
"Those people claiming that are kooks!"
"Oh it's on _X_ Website?? What a bunch of #"

Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

The same thing happens all over the internet with this topic, and one of the other biggies is the stolen election of 2020. No matter how much sworn testimony, or how many videos of weird # occurring around a specific occurrence, the inevitable responses will be something similar to the following:

indeed it's a knee jerk reaction .

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

One of the rules of creating effective disinformation:

Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.

"That's not evidence!"
"That's absurd!"
"Those people claiming that are kooks!"
"Oh it's on _X_ Website?? What a bunch of #"

Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

By now the house of cards has fallen regardless of the attempts to divert attention or to deny facts when confronted by reality.

We have seen this countless times in the past. Vaccine apologetics, support for lockdowns, and denialism of truth.

What is really absurd and ludicrous is the entire campaign to vaccinate everyone and everything with the products rebranded as vaccines.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Bit of an echo chamber on here now.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Bit of an echo chamber on here now.

Carry on. ...

Yes , the Thought of Impending Death after Ingesting a Poison into the Body Usually Exhibits that Reason from a Sane Person .

edit on 26-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Echo?

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Echo?

How Do You FEEL ? Or Do You Atoll ?

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Echo?

How Do You FEEL ? Or Do You Atoll ?

Still they can't admit as it seems they are in the wrong side of history. But you can understand that they have invested quite a lot in this vaccine ideology just as other invest a lot in the gender ideology and regardless of the fact they are both rooted on beliefs and not on facts and frankly they are absurd and ludicrous.

This is what happens when one invests a lot in some sort of ideology.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It's sort of like why the government won't admit to the fact that we have all kinds of other beings visiting this planet. Extra-terrestrial, extra-dimensional, or whatever else they may be, admitting this after you've been telling people for close to a hundred years that there is no such thing would flip society and all of it's comfy norms on it's head.

I suspect many of the "vaxx pushers" here and elsewhere are government shills that are paid to disrupt discourse. That isn't all of them though. There are the "true believers" who cannot imagine that their health agencies and governments would do what they so obviously have, and these will fight you to retain that worldview: "Stop trying to wake me up! I'm at home in my fantasies!"

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I don't try think that I have seen anyone on here actually "pushing" vaccines?

Plenty disagreeing with some clams but not pushing vaccines on anyone?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Just a figure of speech...

there was a time where the derision and insult was rampant for those who chose not to vax. I had a guy on another forum say to me that he hoped that when I caught covid and was laying on my death bed gasping out my last breaths because I wouldn't get vaxxed that my last thoughts be that he tried to warn me. He was definitely a pusher.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Blimey. That's well out of order!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yeah, he is an asshole...

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Indeed!