It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadas college of physicians if your not vaxxed your mentally ill.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This is really horrifying actually. Folks who rejected the jab are very unlikely to agree they are mentally ill and take psych-meds, however what are the implications if this recommendation goes into the patient’s file ? Using the very folks that were once trusted to back door tyranny, absolutely diabolical.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good point.

They’d pull a person’s Possession and Acquisition license.

One of the side effects of those antidepressants is suicide after all.

It’s for our own safety.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The Hypocritic oath is black and white. "Do no harm" is there something difficult about this to understand?

Looks like Ezekiel Emanuel (Chair of the WEF Future of Health Care Committee) has proposed that the Hippocratic Oath should become 'obsolete' and that 'people should 'choose to die at the age of 75'.

Thread

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
LMAO..you should stay away from bitchute for awhile..clear your head brother.

This is funny to you?

Have anything to spout now that it is a valid thread?

I do. This is harrowing.
Ostrich, better find some sand.

What we are seeing is but one facet of the technofash soshcred gem
being polished. There are many implications. Doctors will be culled
politically, again, as per their stance regarding the 'vax'.

You may find yourself
surrounded by three medics and ten police
saying 'on your feet or on your back but'
because you stated casually that smart meters are a biohazard,
'you are coming with us'.

I'm still in shock from it so nothing fazes me anymore.

They did a really good job. Finally, the police chief told me that since
nothing was filed, that it never happened.
Seeing as when 'nothing' was happening
I was separated from my clothes in front of a phalanx of cops,
stabbed with a needle by a face which was lit up like
she'd hit the lottery then amped up readings culled from a cloud of adrenaline
were fed into a newly created med file (which never happened)
as they swabbed my glans with a scrap rag while collecting piss as I calmly
endured their onslaught which they had absolutely no control of
as they hovered over me, four doctors, each with stethoscope and possibly
other equipment to record...as they plied me for a contact lest something
should happen to me...they acted as if I were dying...they would not tell me a god damn thing.
I was fine, other than the kidnapping and having to metabolize adrenaline while remaining prone.
I'm not sure I was supposed to walk away from it.
In fact, reflecting upon this has hereby upset my night
and I probably will not sleep and tomorrow's balance will be altered
all because nothing happened.

Meanwhile sats play fire with the meters...
but you with the badge, gun, and mobile gang are
are too dim to sense you are being seduced into absolute evil.

Have fun, ostrich.
Life is short
but eternity hinges
thereupon.

# 1646

edit on 21-11-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: motherfukkers

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
at times i am surprised by canada but then the signs where always there in lockstep with china and the usa adopting the worst of both worlds and ground between 2 millstones..

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

the covid authoritarianism has utterly destroyed trust.. its why ever more people prefer to die at home, they die a death they choose not the one the state chooses its one of those signs this version of society is close to the end.. and it'll fall like the soviets did..

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Physicians are reminded to be aware of how their actions on social media or other forms of communication could be viewed by others, especially during a pandemic. Your comments or actions can lead to patient/public harm if you are providing an opinion that does not align with information coming from public health or government.
www.cpso.on.ca... rnwBXebmlVxXrKYglcOxHeaanU

No personal opinions allowed.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight
I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm no fan of police and authority. I never liked or supported mandates or forced anything.

I just think most of these threads are BS, I have lots of unvaxxed friends, none of them are going on any psych meds.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

With any luck, they should all volunteer for Euthanasia at sixty and do the world a favor.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This issue of mental impairment diagnoses and government assisted suicide seems to be getting some attention.

I watched this video a few days ago.

www.youtube.com...

Eye opening!
I knew things in Canada were getting bad but hadn’t realized just how bad things have become. Frightening!

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I think it is probably so alien to what the average Canadian thinks, that it would never gain much traction when push comes to shove. The RCMP are not stupid and they like life as it is. The same with the many other bastions of the state. The government might be in its own feedback loop just going through the motions which are ill-conceived and out of touch. By now many parts of the state will be planning an end to it. We just want a gradual quiet return to sanity, not a revolution.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
This issue of mental impairment diagnoses and government assisted suicide seems to be getting some attention.

I watched this video a few days ago.

www.youtube.com...

Eye opening!
I knew things in Canada were getting bad but hadn’t realized just how bad things have become. Frightening!

There have been a few noteworthy ones, with immediate public backlash. The worst was a veteran who was offered MAID for his PSTD, that went over like a lead balloon, there will be more fallout from that to come.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The government might be in its own feedback loop just going through the motions which are ill-conceived and out of touch.

That describes our govt to a T. Living in their own bubble/reality, and very much out of touch.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Curious about what that makes those of us who take psychiatric medication and still want nothing to do with the Covid vaccine. The odds of me having a mental breakdown without my meds is significantly higher than my rate of dying from Covid; it's a simple risk analysis.
edit on 11/21/22 by Hypntick because: Typo

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It´s all good, nobody of us unvaxed people is mentally ill. Simply because in a 1984ish world like the one we have to live in meanwhile, at least since "Corona", everything is completely the other way around:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, Mentally Sane is Mentally Ill...

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
First there is a "Conspiracy," So I am NOT a Theorist I am a Conspiracy Analyst..... Why are they so Hell bent on this....? That My Friends is the Question. People are Dropping Dead in their 20-30's in Prime shape (Football, Pilots, Basketball Players).... why...? Pilots of Aircraft Why??? Am I the only one who sees a Problem here? Why is this not on the News? " THESE SHOULD BE THE QUESTIONS ASKED." Not if you need the shot, Is this "Pandemic pretty much old news,..? Anyone still wearing Masks that NEVER worked to begin with. I was Certified in NBC, Nuclear, Biological and Chemical warfare, Masks are a Joke PERIOD.... Largest Organ in the Body is the Skin. Ask Why the PUSH on the Shot and People who Get it Biden, Example got Covid 4 times.......

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ZED332L

Well said and don't know if it's relevant but there's an incredibly bizarre Canadian Government document being discussed in this video (also WEF involvement).

Truly disturbing stuff.

edit on 21-11-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ah yes. Medicate the non-compliers. So movie-plotty it's almost corny. Gov'ts are a farce!

In a world where "normal" = braindead sheep,
I shall choose to be a nut.
That is all.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: anonentity

Where's the real source, the one that contains the actual memo/letter to the doctors for our perusal?

Here.
“responsible use of prescription medications and/or referral to psychotherapy may be available options“

www.cpso.on.ca... rnwBXebmlVxXrKYglcOxHeaanU

I read the whole source you posted and there is nothing in there related to what the OP is claiming.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Also Canada:

Whats that you're poor?

Have you considered Euthanasia?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join