It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toa Samoa vs Australian Kangaroos - Rugby League World Cup Final

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

World Cup fever has Samoa and the South Pacific in a frenzy. For the first time in history the World Cup Decider will not be played off between two of the big three - Australia, New Zealand and England.

This year Samoa is in the final against Australia, and Samoa has gone World Cup Crazy. These are some BIG STRONG BOYS, and Australia who will start as overwhelming favorites might have a rude awakening.

The tiny Island Nation has a population of only 200,144 but are well represented in the National Rugby League competition in Australia. New Zealand and Australia are home to many more Samoans than their home country.

Reading through the youtube comments of the RLWC final and it appears the whole South Pacific is rooting for Samoa - Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Cook Islands, Tonga and even New Zealand want to see Australia knocked of its high horse.

It's going to be either a white wash (hope not) or a game decided in the final minute/seconds.

Game kicks off in just over 3 hours.

PS Americans if you run at someone at full pace in Helmets and Pads your a wuss, what you see here are GROWN ASS MEN 120KG running at each other full speed with no protection.

edit on 19-11-2022 by PureBlood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PureBlood

I started watching rugby about 4 years ago, I love it.

Much more physical than American Football, I regret not catching on sooner

PS Americans if you run at someone at full pace in Helmets and Pads your a wuss,

Though he was born in California. Troy Benjamin Aumua AKA
Troy Polamalu and his beautiful hair was and will be the greatest Football Safety ever.

The other one I've been watching is kind of like rugby but it's Irish League. It was recently suggested by relatives in Ireland.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

The other one I've been watching is kind of like rugby but it's Irish League. It was recently suggested by relatives in Ireland.

I believe you’re referring to Gaelic football. If you enjoy that you should also check out Australian rules football which is our national game. There’s only two states here (New South Wales and Queensland) who are really that in to rugby. Don’t care for it whatsoever personally.

It’s football (soccer) and footy (Aussie rules) for me.

Here’s a compilation of some hard hits for your enjoyment;

edit on 19112022 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The Kangaroos have won their third straight World Cup with a comfortable 30-10 over Samoa in front of 67,502 fans at Old Trafford.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi.

P

top topics

join