It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Zemeckis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So I've recently become aware of the fact that Back to the Future actually predicted or forewarned depending on how you look at it, of 9/11.
I saw a pretty good pair of videos explaining how it all works.

Also in the 2nd video was a connection between the content in these back to the future warnings and another Robert Zemeckis film, the walk. It is 30 years from when marty's warning was meant to be said etc, and after watching the walk, I can see a lot that he's trying to tell us the audience.

During Philippes talk to papa rudy, there is an exchange of dialogue that goes. "You need to learn how to compliment." "Compliment? What's that?"
"A compliment is a silent message," "An order to the audience to pay attention."

There are some other interesting lines.
"But my performance will not just be a show", "It will be a coup." "I intend to rig my wire in secret" "On the most spectacular stage in the world" "And then without warning I will appear." "And I will perform a surprise" (Miracle?) "an illegal wire walk"
"If it works it will be the artistic coup of the centruy"

Another part of monologue
"I make my way to the top" "Nobody stops me." "Now I think I know the void." "I'm a wire walker. The void is my domain yes?" "Well not this void." "But I still gather the courage to whisper" "I whisper so the demons won't hear me"

Now another part as they are planning the tower tighrope walk
"But I was thinking we could get a radio controlled plane" "And fly the line across, this would be fantastic" "Philippe. It takes years to learn how to fly an RC airplane" (my thoughts, tech for RC plane not ready at the time? Or perhaps he is saying, how did the hijackers fly the airliners it takes years to learn?)

Another part, this is completely arbitrary story wise, but he asks a maths question to another character
"Now tell me what is 81 divided by 27, Three"
"Now what is 11 times 10, 110"
(110 + 3 is 113)
Biblical Psalm 113 (please forgive my very lackluster knowledge of religion and the bible im very new to this) Is "Praise the LORD , O servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD"

Now another scene of interest is the bow and arrow scene in the field

"Hey guys, I believe i've kept my part of the bargain" as he holds a bow and arrow
"Okay it's not as sensational as a radio controller airplane, but it's a lot quieter" then we see him shoot the arrow, and the scene of the field fades to the twin towers, and the arrow very strongly resembles a missile, perhaps he's telling us a missile hit the tower?

Another scene at the TSA checkpoint has a portrait of nixon in the background, I don't think any of this stuff is by accident.
Talk of spy work in new york, taking extensive photos.
He meets a man in the elevator who visually resembles the devil quite a bit.
"This man works on the 82nd floor"
"But this could be very important, If I can somehow seduce him into becoming an accomplice"

Another line
"Well its certainly illegal thats for sure, and extremely subversive not to mention dangerous, this is something only a twisted antisocial anarchistic, pissed off malcontent would have anything to do with!" "You have your inside man *evil laugh*"

another line "He said this country went to hell in a handbasket the day kennedy got shot"
"thats for goddamn sure"

There are plenty of seemingly arbitray numbers in this movie, that if added up or sometimes just used directly, translate to seemingly relevant parts of the bible, that match up with the broader context in that scene.

The promo shots for the movie definietly form a cross on the tightrope with the balancing beam, the ending tightrope scene is quite beatiful and it feels connected to god in a way.
Becuase of his track record with these predictions in BTTF, and according to his wiki he's catholic, my idea is that maybe Robert Zemecki's is an infiltrator to the new world order / hollywood satanists or however you want to describe it, bringing them down from the inside. I could certainly believe that.

Also just went back to the elevator scene at 47:30 because I took note that I thought I heard what could be morse code, after recording into audacity and really trying to listen, it's hard over the dialogue I believe I can hear , in two distinct parts.
(OH)
and then for a second part of dialogue
(.... .. --)
HIM
OH HIM
This is particularly interesting because the line of dialogue says this man works on the 82nd floor in life insurance and has access to the north tower. and the camera slows down as he steps out, and that line plays, revealing this man to look very menacing and devil like. He mentions he works in insurance (get digging ats)

Also I think the usage of the french language, might be symbolic, everytime someone speaks french they say, we should invite him in. Is french being used as a metaphor for catholoscism perhaps? Thus people who would be sympathetic to Zemeckis supposed aims at fighting back at the satanists?

Also the fact that Zemeckis has said that he wouldn't have made this movie had 9/11 not happened. (because he didnt need to? Was this movie just to expose the conspiracy?)

I'd love to hear your thoughts on Zemeckis and these topics ATS!

www.youtube.com...
BTTF 911

Refined 911 and also link to the walk movie
Also a clip at 12:56 of the schoolkids chanting , plane must hit steel on the day of 911 in front of bush truly chilling
www.youtube.com...

BTTF JFK references.
www.youtube.com...

Looking forward to your thoughts

edit on 16-11-2022 by Brigadier because: more context

edit on 16-11-2022 by Brigadier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Brigadier

I came across this utterly fascinating topic first after the Mandalay Bay Route91 Harvest Festval shooting. That event had so many strange synchronicities. While researching about it I also became familiar with the concept of synchromysticism.

Very interesting article:

"Back to the Future Predicts 9/11" Filmmaker Explains What Makes Robert Zemeckis A Cosmic Pre-Cog

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I almost forgot - here is another Zemeckis/BTF oddity from 2018:

Time Traveling Trump's Peculiar Pleasure Paradise Remark and other Trump Anomalies

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Woah neat stuff,
I heard someone say it's almost like zemeckis had the future of 2015 described to him by a time traveller, but he misinterpreted some things, like hoverboards, a fax machine in every room (I can see that being used as an analogy that I would use to describe a computer or phone to a person in 1985, oh yeah it's like a sort of fax machine, you get information on it and can send too,etc.)

Screens that cover a wall etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brigadier

Refined 911 and also link to the walk movie
Also a clip at 12:56 of the schoolkids chanting , plane must hit steel on the day of 911 in front of bush truly chilling
www.youtube.com...

now that is some crazy ass sheeeet, never seen that clip before, dang

I cant , I mean...there is coincidence and then there is million to one shots and then there is is is...whatever this is, wow

are we sure it was on that fateful day that this happened?, even if it was prior it seems such a random choice of words that in the context of schooling have zero reason to be together.

Plane
Must
Hit
Steel

GREAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!! proper bloody ATS at long last

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown
Yeah it whas in front of bush just before the famous moment he gets the whisper in his ear on the day.
Sorry for the late reply, Im in AUS.

What I kind of wanted to focus on with this thread though, (although feel free to delve into other tangents, that's what we're here for to explore ideas) is the idea that Robert Zemeckis, seems to be as far as I've conceptualised it all, a man of faith, infiltrating hollywood. There is some quite positive religious imagery in the movie the walk, and the posters for the movie definitely form a cross. I think he is standing up to the satanists.
Remember he tried to warn us of 9/11 in Back to the future, and there's a few lines in the movie that just seem not part of the story, but him talking to us. I rose to the top, no-one stopped me. This wasn't my void. But I gained the courage to whisper, I whispered so the demons wouldn't hear me.

So many more things in the movie.
If you watch it, pay close attention to anything Phillipe says when he talks about, the wire, the towers or the coup etc.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If anyone here can watch the walk, it's on netflix, I really think that the director is trying to tell us something, if you listen to the way the script is written it's quite interesting, "a compliment is a message to the audience to pay attention" rigging a wire, spy work, rc plane etc. coup.

Also a line in there mentioned the guy worked on a shrimp boat so im going to also have to watch forrest gump to find the links. I know there's a heavy kennedy link with BTTF, and kennedy also appears in gump so I'll see what else I can dredge up.
I really want to crack this message.
edit on 17-11-2022 by Brigadier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Now this is the ticket! Nice thread!

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Interesting stuff...

He could be a good man with insider information that he tries to share ahead of time, or it could be he is one of them. I once read that the Illuminati are bound by some sort of code that they have to announce their intentions ahead of time. It's kind of like a goof on the people of the world: "Y'all are so damn dumb that we can tell you what we are going to do and you still won't see it" kind of thing.
edit on 19-11-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Thank you for this.

Crazy stuff!!!

Proper Old Skool ATS.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Brother, thank you for those links!

I was looking for them on YouTube but couldn't find them.

They are spine-tingling, particularly the second one here www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-11-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Yeah I am aware of the having to tell us in advance thing with predictive programming, but I think marty yelling I have to tell you about the future, the save the clock tower lines, and also the lines in the movie the walk where he says, "I rose to the top, nobody stopped me" "the void is my domain yes? I am a wire walker, but not this void" "still I gained the courage to whisper, I whisper so the demons won't hear me"

In this scene to camera the character is also wearing marty mcflys costume when he ran back from the future.

Ohh also the deloreans headlights flash SOS in Morse code in the scene where the deloreans won't start and Marty is pumping the eacclerator.
edit on 19-11-2022 by Brigadier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Yeah I still can't fully understand what Zemeckis is saying but the dialogue in the walk is really interesting goes beyond the movie at times. "I intend to rig a wire in secret" "we can use a radio controlled airplane" "No it takes years to learn how to fly an rc plane"
The whole scene about spy work.

The towers being beautiful etc.

The scene where the bow and arrow shot in the French field morphs to new York and it visually resembles a missile. Etc.

I urge you to go watch the walk, but treat it as a message not a movie. Some of the lines will just stick out to you. The first of which being "you need to make a compliment" "a compliment what's that?"
"a compliment is an order to the audience to pay attention"

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Okay. I didn't see the walk. I'll try to watch it on Amazon. The back-to-the-future hidden prophesies are awesome enough.

Maybe, like Stanley Kubrick, he was plugged into something.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz
He worked with spielberg for BTTF, and I think he might have some links with Kubrick.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I honestly don't know enough about him or his history to make an educated judgement on him...

I have become so jaded that I literally don't trust anything til it can be verified. I think it would be fascinating to have a conversation with the man.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Me too. I'd love to pick his brain, especially since he seems to be desperately telling us what he knows it nags at me, what does he know? What are you trying to tell us with the movies. I can't figure it all out. The walk is laced with lines of dialogue that just don't fit the movie.

new topics

top topics

join