It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FTX - Largest Scandal Ever Linked To WEF, Ukraine, DNC, Ivermectin, Epstein, and MORE!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
The common theme seems to be ‘homely’.
There must be an awful lot of money in those families.
What they saved by NOT having cosmetic surgery is a big chunk alone.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Still going to HODL

How do you HODL if your account is frozen?

You can't, but you can avoid storing your crypto with a pop up company based in the Bahamas, with little to no oversight, that is ran by a 30 year old.

External cold wallet with a private key(code) that only you know

cold wallet

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Cold storage is the most secure way to store crypto, but I still have enough earned trust and experience with the US based company Coinbase to feel okay with leaving some of my funds with them, although I did just make a reduction in that amount.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You would think this is a joke...NYT, Zelensky, Fink, SBF, Yellen... Seriously??

edit on 17-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

honestly the only problem I have (so far) with coinbase is they keep moving my account around, first it was shifted to coinbase pro, and they charge me a transfer fee (very small), now they are shifting back to coinbase.

other wise they have been very supportive and informative for me, I wouldn't call it trust though, my financial advisor insist that worst case scenario, we can sue the # outta them.
edit on 17am301000000022 by datguy because: becasue i cant type

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Florida based exchange company Cryptsy, got me for about a full bitcoin years ago when the CEO, Big Vern, ran away to China (we think) with his mistress and our funds. The bitcoin was only worth about $1,000 at the time, but it's worth over $16,000 today. The courts were able to recover a few hundred dollars of my loss, at least.

I also got to experience losing a little in the MT Gox collapse, but fortunately in that case, I had pulled out almost all of my funds before it happened.

Being involved in crypto over the years has been a hell of a roller-coaster ride, but also well worth it.

Interesting fact: I first heard about Bitcoin from someone on ATS before it was even worth a dollar. This person seemed to know that Bitcoin would be the next big thing. I had a hard time figuring it out at the time, so I left it alone until I saw it had become worth $100, then I realized it was time to figure it out and get on board.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Democrats are practically untouchable...they control multiple layers hard to even make cold hard evidence stick

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: Lysergic

I'm not sure how to take that.

shibboleths
a custom, principle, or belief distinguishing a particular class or group of people, especially a long-standing one regarded as outmoded or no longer important.

That sounds pretty offensive to almost everyone.

It comes from the Bible. When the people from the tribe of Ephraim went up to attack judge Jephthah because he defeated the Ammonites. Jephthah and the men of Gilead (of the tribe of Manasseh where he was from) fought them and won. And so when the Ephraimites were trying to escape back to their land by way of the Jordan they would be caught and asked if an Ephraimite they would say no and they were told to say the word "Shibboleth" because the Ephraimites could not pronounce the word, instead they would say "Sibboleth." Those who could not say the word properly but pronounced it "Sibboleth" would be executed:

"(Judges 12:4-6) . . .Jephʹthah then gathered all the men of Gilʹe·ad, and they fought Eʹphra·im; the men of Gilʹe·ad defeated Eʹphra·im, who had said: “You are only fugitives from Eʹphra·im, you Gilʹe·ad·ites in Eʹphra·im and Ma·nasʹseh.” 5 Gilʹe·ad captured the fords of the Jordan ahead of Eʹphra·im; and when the men of Eʹphra·im were trying to escape, they would say, “Let me cross over”; then the men of Gilʹe·ad would ask each one, “Are you an Eʹphra·im·ite?” When he would reply, “No!” 6 they would say to him, “Please say Shibʹbo·leth.” But he would say, “Sibʹbo·leth,” as he was unable to say the word correctly. Then they would seize him and slay him at the fords of the Jordan. So 42,000 Eʹphra·im·ites fell at that time."-Judges 12:4-6.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Note to FTX Dealers .......................

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Tom Brady put 650m into FTX

No he didn’t. He at one point had 650m in value. He only put in about 80m. It’s important to know what you’re talking about and you clearly don’t.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Well, that all went from "Kerching" to "Kerplunk" very rapidly.

I always have to laugh at people, especially those with lots of money losing large sums, sometimes everything, on a gamble thinking only of their possible gains. I think the old saying about fools and their money is timeless and rather appropriate.

I often wonder too where the seed money came from to set up such schemes!

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the entire crypto market has been created just to hide TPTB movement of funds.

I used to play with cryptos until around 2015, when I quit any hope of anything good coming out of it. The entire scenery is rotten to the core by blind greed and stupidity.
Better PoS solution was already created in 2012, that works just as well as Bitcoin PoW, but with less then 1% of the electricity waste. Did anyone care about evolving the tech, so that cryptos could be used as practical tools? Nope, 99% of the community was stuck in trading lambo pics and daydreaming of them becoming the new elite by just sitting on their ass, doing nothing and waiting for their artificial scarcity value to rise. With newer cryptos like ETH and EOS, I had some hope for seeing some practical tools at last, but they turned out to be unnecessarily cumbersome database solutions.

So, there is currently a 1T$ market out there that has failed to offer any real practical use. Bitcoin will never be a usable currency, because it lacks the mechanism to keep stable value and it's value is based on speculation. And every currency that has an unpredictable value is considered as trash currency. There were virtually 0 stores accepting bitcoin payment in it's true form, because you can't run a business based on trash currency calculations. So, bitcoin was only a temporal transaction medium for fiat currency, that could just as well be handled quicker, cheaper and more comfortably with traditional payments.

It was a big mystery to me that how does the crypto market stay aloat with these high expenses and this little income from value that comes from practical necessity. But then it hit me that the crypto market is probably needed just to move large amounts of wealth around by making tracking harder.
edit on 18-11-2022 by eitea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: eitea
I wouldn't be surprised if the entire crypto market has been created just to hide TPTB movement of funds.

The entire crypto market wasn't created out of thin air. It's an evolution of digital currency and blockchain technology. It started with Bitcoin which was viewed as a kick in the balls to private central bankers, who at the time were the only entities allowed to create money out of thin air then loan and regulate it.

Blockchains record every transaction, so unless someone is using an anonymous digital currency like Monero, Dash, or Zcash, logic would dictate that those transactions would actually be easier to track. The full investigation and auditing of FTX should prove this point, so long as the people involved aren't protected by more powerful people.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm going to recommend a good movie that is very loosely related to this.

Runner Runner, with Justin Timberlake, is currently on Netflix.

It's about a college student who goes down to the Caribbean to let an online poker site's CEO know that the site is stealing it's customer's money.

edit on 18-11-2022 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Given their access and privilege I'd wager its a preference.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Edit: they fixed it back. No longer true.

edit on 18-11-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: butcherguy

Given their access and privilege I'd wager its a preference.

Possible inbreeding is what crossed my mind.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666
Edit: they fixed it back. No longer true.

It's easy to control the narrative when you can edit and delete the internet.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I woke up this morning wondering a few things...

What if FTX was being used as a tool, or hub, to facilitate financial transactions for organized crime?

And if so, what if the number of those transactions was massive?

Further more, what if all of those transactions are traceable?

What if some of those transactions were made to help fortify elections?

edit on 19-11-2022 by IndieA because: Added the election question

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join