It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Trump pledge to step aside if he loses the primary?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Mick Mulvaney says trump “is the only Republican who could lose.”

Dang, that’s brutal.

Not when it is a false statement like that one. It's just the muttering of a fool.

Hillary said the same thing last time she ran and so did a very big crowd of fools.

Do you comprehend what happened next at that time?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

They could use the Superdelegate Option like Hillary did to defeat the registered voters in 2016, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: sarahvital

He has experience at losing POTUS too..

Why in gods name would the GOP want to nominate someone who lost once?

God, I hope he runs.

Besides Hillary, this was Biden’s 3rd run at POTUS.

Also , you use God in vain a lot.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Can the GOP deny him the nomination?

They did it to Ron Paul in 2008 so yes… yes they could…

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: knoxie

They could use the Superdelegate Option like Hillary did to defeat the registered voters in 2016, I suppose.

It would be like the receptionists at Twitter protesting Elon taking over.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

originally posted by: Solvedit
Would Trump promise to step aside if he loses the primary?

You would have to ask him. This is a website about conspiracies.
You might as well repeat your question into a McDonald’s drivethru speaker.

LOL. Good one!

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

And yet the forum it was posted in seems appropriate ‘US political madness’

ATS is basically all about US politics these days

Trump like all politicians will do what is best for him

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Trump lost the presidency while in office.

I’ll say god as much as I want.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Wow.. you think a lot about what the guys does to me don’t ya? Kinda weird..

I can narrow it down for you he was an entertainer and now he’s a bore. But, you all created the monster and I am having a good time watching you have to deal with him now. It’s fun

This has been sevens years of posts on a public forum. It would be weird if people didn't notice a slight pattern.

I remember what a good time you all had and what fun it was last time he ran. I think maybe you're lying to yourself just a tiny bit while toking hopium.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Trump lost the presidency while in office.

I’ll say god as much as I want.

Losing only counts if you are in office? He isn't currently in office so not sure what point you were making. Once someone pointed out the Biden losses you turned to losing while in office. IF Biden can plagiarize a speech and lose, run again 20 years later only to drop out and win 12 years later then I feel Trump can win after losing once.
edit on 16-11-2022 by keenmachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

Course not. He'll cry foul...still...again.

The guys like herpes ...

edit on 11224230America/ChicagoWed, 16 Nov 2022 08:54:42 -060054202200000042 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit
Would Trump promise to step aside if he loses the primary? If he splits the party by running as some sort of independent, it would assure a Biden win.

It may be irrational to choose rampant inflation and looming nuclear war over mean tweets, but people will do so. Trump would have to play a more professional game with his media profile before I thought of supporting him.

Why would a Trump Independent run be an automatic win for Democrats?

That scene could cause no candidate getting the 270 Electoral Votes, making The House elect the President.

😎

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

He's going to split the party because of people like me. I do not care for what passes as a Republican these days at all; I do like what Trump has done, however. So I will vote for him in the primary, and if he doesn't win, I will abstain from voting in the general election. It has nothing to do with me liking him or not; I benefited from his fiscal policies, which at the end of the day, is really all I care for. His stance on other issues is acceptable or meaningless to me in the grand scheme of things.

This also happened with Ron Paul; he didn't win the primary, and I declined to vote further for quite some time. I imagine it'll happen again, and I'll not vote for a decade or more.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
How long before he adds his Veep nominee? Game-changer?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow. Less than 24 hours in and we are already discussing if he would step down if he did not get the nomination.

All this is doing is bringing out more RINO's we all can make sure not to vote for.

I could see if 45 had run and had never won. If he was just taking votes. I would call him an ass.

But he won. After he did he has been attacked daily for almost 7 years. Daily. Impeached twice. Sued 100's of times. Banned from all social media. Banned from Every major web platform. Because of inciting riots? No. He was stating the truth...

...and they are still scared and talking about him badly.

A republican is not set to win in 2024 and DeSantis would be a waste in 24 of a great candidate. Let Trump take the sword....

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bingo. Was talking to a friend about this the other night.

There are 3 clear parties now in the US.

Progressives - Democrats
Establishment GOP - Romney/Ryan Conservatives
New GOP - Republicans fed up with RINO's, MAGA branded fed up Progressives

If the Libertarians and the new GOP would work together it would create a true 3 party system again in the US. People need to stop and realize Democrats are in more disarray than the GOP.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If I were Trump. I wouldn't. listen.... the dems are already working to garner votes ( not all illegally mind you) to beat anyone put in their path. I'm done with the republican party so basically i'm done voting. This story is nearing its end. Get right with jesus because he predicted this 2000 years ago. the govts of the world are only going to get worse.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
We can only hope so

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Wow. Less than 24 hours in and we are already discussing if he would step down if he did not get the nomination.

All this is doing is bringing out more RINO's we all can make sure not to vote for.

I could see if 45 had run and had never won. If he was just taking votes. I would call him an ass.

But he won. After he did he has been attacked daily for almost 7 years. Daily. Impeached twice. Sued 100's of times. Banned from all social media. Banned from Every major web platform. Because of inciting riots? No. He was stating the truth...

...and they are still scared and talking about him badly.

A republican is not set to win in 2024 and DeSantis would be a waste in 24 of a great candidate. Let Trump take the sword....

Who says a Republican couldn't take 2024? Who do the Democrats have that could win 2024? Hillary? Buttigig? Trump or another Republican could win 2024 simply because the Dem lineup is so totally awful.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
We should all be thrilled that the democrats are so upset that President Trump is running again!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join