It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does one have to become evil to do away with evil in its surroundings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
I don't think so. The kind of evil we are talking about is control right? Control of one group over another. Ironically evil controls with evil, the participants of a system become corrupt and then it's much easier for the controllers to control people who've been corrupted.

So what does a righteous person do in a system that has become so corrupted? Personally, I think the only thing that person can do is withdraw and attempt to become as self-sufficient as they can. That might not be possible. But if it is, then the self-sufficient person can attempt to befriend other self-sufficient people and then build a community.

Sadly evil exists in this world and good people get hurt by the evil but you can't conquer evil with evil you can only conquer evil with good.

I used to believe that, but that's what all the WOKE believe as well. You know, the welcoming of 'migrants' with open arms and open borders. Yet they hate us more than ever, and want us dead.
Being nice will get us nowhere. The time for being nice is over.
We have to toughen up or be eliminated.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Exactly, I'm pretty irritated that once again, her on going drama is causing me to weigh and evaluate good and evil. Questioning my own moral choices. But the least of the evil is kicking her out. I do help people, I have a family camping in my living room right now. No fault of their own, they are homeless. Dad is x military and has a job, but rent is crazy. So, I took them in, mom, dad and 2 babies.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Is that what you really think?
And it's not making sense.
Taking advantage of a "weak" emotion is a form of control.

I suggest we put all those that think like that together and see if they form the most stable and controlled society, to put your theory to the test.

The world would be rid of those that seek to control others.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Man,you're some kind of fine soul miss. A real tempering experience I think.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: musicismagic

Times where good men are forced to do bad things are present through history.

That time may be upon us again soon..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join