It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sergei Lavrov Didn't Go To Hospital Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
When Sergei Lavrov arrived in Indonesia for the G20 Summit he didn't go to hospital , even though the Indonesian authorities say he did , Sergei is seen in , I'm sure a spontaneous video not arranged in any way , not denying he's been to hospital but accusing the Western media of making up stories.

Wayan Koster, the governor of Bali, said he had been taken in for a "check-up" at the Sanglah Hospital in the provincial capital, Denpasar, and was "immediately returned".

Three other Indonesian government and medical officials said he was being treated on the resort island, with two reporting Mr Lavrov was receiving treatment for a heart condition.
news.sky.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Here's some Breaking News:

They ARE lying.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
I'm sure a spontaneous video not arranged in any way

Of course it was arranged to counter the allegations.

What other way would they go about this?
A tik-tok dance?

They got to complacent from saying Putin has cancer every other week and people believing it. I wish the western media outlets had this much medical concern over the POTUS who can barely string a coherent sentence together.

Regardless if he did or didn't go I'm just glad he is okay.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

What other way would they go about this?
A tik-tok dance?

That certainly would be more convincing.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

When Sergei Lavrov arrived in Indonesia for the G20 Summit he didn't go to hospital , even though the Indonesian authorities say he did , Sergei is seen in , I'm sure a spontaneous video not arranged in any way , not denying he's been to hospital but accusing the Western media of making up stories.

Wayan Koster, the governor of Bali, said he had been taken in for a "check-up" at the Sanglah Hospital in the provincial capital, Denpasar, and was "immediately returned".

Three other Indonesian government and medical officials said he was being treated on the resort island, with two reporting Mr Lavrov was receiving treatment for a heart condition.
news.sky.com...

So, nothing in the sphere of reality then?

Just guessing?

I think he's fine, as long as this is guess-work.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I guess the Indonesian press aren't to be believed either , although I don't think it's guess work if they are quoting the Governor of Bali,

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has left hospital in good health, the governor of Bali told Reuters on Monday after reports that he was admitted after arriving for the G20 summit. He was taken to hospital for a "check-up" at the Sanglah hospital and he "immediately returned", said Bali Governor I Wayan Koster. Lavrov arrived on Sunday in Bali, to attend a G20 summit, taking the place of president Vladimir Putin who decided not to attend.
www.thejakartapost.com...

Putin didn't attend because leaving the Russia right now would be an invitation for the mice to play while the cat's away.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I guess the Indonesian press aren't to be believed either , although I don't think it's guess work if they are quoting the Governor of Bali,

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has left hospital in good health, the governor of Bali told Reuters on Monday after reports that he was admitted after arriving for the G20 summit. He was taken to hospital for a "check-up" at the Sanglah hospital and he "immediately returned", said Bali Governor I Wayan Koster. Lavrov arrived on Sunday in Bali, to attend a G20 summit, taking the place of president Vladimir Putin who decided not to attend.
www.thejakartapost.com...

Putin didn't attend because leaving the Russia right now would be an invitation for the mice to play while the cat's away.

Ok, they didn't deny it, he went for a check-up, what's the issue?

The Western MSM are liars, Russia is right. Not that they're the beacon of virtue or anything, but they are right in this case.
edit on 11/15/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Ok, they didn't deny it, he went for a check-up, what's the issue?

A question best put to Lavrov , The faked "chance meeting" was so typical of Russia these days , although it was an amusing watch.

The Western MSM are liars, Russia is right. Not that they're the beacon of virtue or anything, but they are right in this case.

Yes , he's on a bit of a sticky wicket attacking the free press in the West for being liars when Russian media peddle State controlled lies ... and it seems the Western media were telling the truth.

new topics

top topics

join