It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John O Looney thirty grand a weekend for jabbing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here is another from our favorite undertaker, he went to the chemist, and a caregiver was looking after an elderly patient prior to vaccination, he said to her "You do know these injections are killing people"> She said "Yes I know but it's not my choice" He comes to the conclusion where money is involved morality seems to be lost. Reportedly GP.s are getting a windfall from each jab, so the more they do the better the tax-free take. One Welsh GP made thirty grand over the weekend. Nice little money earner? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Just heard from a neighbor that her 11 year old grandson complained of chest pains recently. He saw the doc last week and has been diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat. He's been vaxxed and boosted some time ago. Apparently, about a month ago the doctor talked his mom into getting her son the new, improved vax, because fall and winter are coming!

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Just heard from a neighbor that her 11 year old grandson complained of chest pains recently. He saw the doc last week and has been diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat. He's been vaxxed and boosted some time ago. Apparently, about a month ago the doctor talked his mom into getting her son the new, improved vax, because fall and winter are coming!

So sad
& unforgivable. When will the criminals who pushed this 'vaccine' be held accountable!

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Yep this is happening to a lot of people. Even Australia just announced they aren't recommending vaxx for under 30s. The damage is already done though.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
When will the criminals who pushed this 'vaccine' be held accountable!

When one of the sheep they are jabbing turns out to be a wolf in disguise.

No vaccine should ever be administered by someone who cannot prove they have had it themselves and certainly not administered for profit.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: ancientlight
When will the criminals who pushed this 'vaccine' be held accountable!

When one of the sheep they are jabbing turns out to be a wolf in disguise.

No vaccine should ever be administered by someone who cannot prove they have had it themselves and certainly not administered for profit.

Gates made sure none of his kids received childhood vaccines also. He knows very well what the agenda is.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

"You do know these injections are killing people"
She said "Yes I know but it's not my choice"

It's not my choice what the elies are doing. It is my choice to not go along with it.

join