It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: dr Cole: a Hero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yes dr Cole is a hero to me.
Covid mrna vaccines are especially made for the original Wuhan. The spike from Wuhan is far more dangerous than the spike of Omicron. So: mrna vaccination is dangerous.
Dr Cole talks about Iceland. More then 50 percent excess mortality in one of the summer months. Excess mortality that exists in so many countries. Excess mortality that is not being independent investigated.
One positive point: I really hope they find the magic bullet against cytokine storm. The whole world is focussing on this now. And if they find a solution, cancer -among others- will be history ...

article.wn.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Why are they HIDING this? We need ANSWERS now.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Why are they HIDING this? We need ANSWERS now.

Yeah exactly and he is still self censoring to avoid being banned.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I get cytokine storms from the flu shots, and those things can tear me apart...sicker than a dog.

I have not found any way to lower the cytokine risk. With a close family association with multiple autoimmune issues, it is probably related. I am not going to risk taking any vaccines anymore, I don't think I could survive another cytokine storm anymore.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I got one from chemo. Death was never so close.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
One positive point: I really hope they find the magic bullet against cytokine storm. The whole world is focussing on this now. And if they find a solution, cancer -among others- will be history ...

Cancer isn't the result of a cytokine storm, it is actually the opposite (cancer can cause one)...

Current research by Dr. Thomas Seyfried is pretty conclusive that cancer is actually a problem of mitochondrial dysfunction, or more precisely, a metabolic disease:

The 'magic bullet' may have already been around since the dawn of time: ketosis, the result of eating a healthy ketogenic diet.

Ketosis is actually the natural state of the human metabolism, but 'popular' versions only reduce carbs to 50 grams or so per day. Effective ketosis can only be achieved via a much lower carb intake, and the absolute best ketogenic diet is the carnivore diet.

top topics

join