It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some updates on fertility

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

The only problem with that is that in the rural areas of Hungary where they did not take the medicine fertility is just the same as it always was. But in the cities where it was popular, fertility is severely impacted. Either way it looks like a fact. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 13-11-2022 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Was there a spike in obesity the past 2 years?

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

Definitely a spike in stupidity.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein

Maybe a spike in sedentary behaviour and poor habits caused by lock downs and working from home. I have lost count of the people that claim to have gained weight during the lockdown.
edit on 13-11-2022 by Tortuga because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga

Maybe a spike in sedentary behaviour and poor habits caused by lock downs and working from home. I have lost count of the people that claim to have gained weight during the lockdown.

Yes, in 2 years it causes a 20% increase in all cause mortality. That's definitely it.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Tortuga

Yes, in 2 years it causes a 20% increase in all cause mortality. That's definitely it.

I didnt say that, although that there virus has had some pretty bad long term effects on people’s health so that could be a contributory factor, then again it could be aluminium foil reacting with the scalp.

Could be the failure to get an appointment with a doctor, lack of early diagnoses of other illnesses. Even stress of the whole thing causing issues.

But maybe we can get back to fertility, I mean even before covid there were people talking about the birth numbers dropping all over the world.
edit on 13-11-2022 by Tortuga because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

If you're looking at an all-cause death rate of twenty percent, I think it is actually more, then the sickness and injury rate should be going up as well. The problem is that if you look at the sickness rate, it seems mainly to be pericarditis and myocarditis as the primary causes that are apart from the increase in cancers, all these sicknesses have a very poor outcome.so it figures the mortality rate should keep rising as sickness turns into morbidity. I notice that the Australian government has stopped D Dimer tests. Along with autopsies, simply because they know what they will find. If it takes an undertaker to blow the whistle on the calamari clotting. Then you can bet that surgeons doing general procedures have found it as well, but are being told to keep their mouths shut or get the sack.

<< 1   >>

join