It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking- FBI Raids owner of DreamlandResort- an Area 51 website

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Word going around is that a drone was flown through Area 51 airspace, after being modified to reduce its signature, and flew around the base. It's not clear if he had anything to do with it, or condoned it, or what his involvement was. At the least, he was suspected of having the pictures on his site.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
USAF have provided comment about the raids on Arnu's homes. Nellis AFB spokesman, LTCOL Bryon McGarry acknowledged the raid and stated that there would be no other comment as it is part of an ongoing investigation between the FBI and USAF OSI.

The Air Force Office of Special Investigations and FBI entered homes owned by Joerg Arnu in Las Vegas and the tiny town of Rachel on Nov. 3 and seized potential evidence for an undisclosed joint agency probe, according to Lt. Col. Bryon McGarry, spokesman for Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas.
“This is an open and ongoing law enforcement investigation between the Las Vegas FBI and Air Force OSI,” McGarry said in a statement.
He declined to elaborate on the basis for the investigation, but Arnu, of Las Vegas, is the webmaster of a site titled Dreamland Resort, focusing on Area 51, an Air Force base in Lincoln County about 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas where testing is conducted on new and classified U.S. military aircraft.

The full story can be found at: www.reviewjournal.com... but doesn't provide any real new information.
edit on 17-11-2022 by AussieNutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: kwakakev

You mean after the Storm Area 51 non event? Please. That base sees more people watching it on any given Monday. In several decades of people watching that base, not one confirmed black project has been seen. The few that were, are so sketchy that even people that want to believe have trouble believing them. The military has made changes to make it harder to spot black projects, but that's about it. Using that base works. They aren't going to change it without a really good reason, and a bunch of people on the internet talking about it isn't going to be a good enough reason.

What part of "you can not fly in Antarctica for half the year" is so hard to understand? Area 51 is all about testing aircraft and systems. You can't test aircraft and systems if you can't fly them. Show me the satellite photos of large hangars and bases in Antarctica to prove that they're there. Oh wait, let me guess, they're built into the ice to hide them?

It's amusing that you seem to think that the security is for spotters and enthusiasts and because US citizens haven't seen pictures of, US tax payer payed for, projects, shows the security works. US population interested in the subject isn't the enemy, FYI.

Those that are, or might be, the enemy, are watching too and they don't share their pictures.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Everybody develops black programs, and has gotten really good at hiding them. We don’t see pictures of Russian or Chinese programs until they release them either. Releasing pictures gives away a lot of information about your satellite capabilities too. Why do you think so many people lost it when that KH-11 picture taken over Iran was released in 2019.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It is weird how they manage to maintain operational security so effectively.
Weird enough to wonder whether this type of stuff became a reality:
patents.justia.com...

Cant seem to find it but read an article in the last 5 years suggesting this was a mature anti observation system (think additional, full spectrum, counter measures for anything with the ability to focus on the protected target).

Tin foil hat bonus point - "Ronald E Blackburn" in the patent is almost certainly "Ronald F Blackburn" of LM lol.

edit on 22-11-2022 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I remember hearing something about these middle-eastern men who had yachts that couldn't be photographed due to some type of lazer technology.

Thanks for the post. It's easy to overlook the fact that there could be a variety of secret technology being guarded besides drones. Definitely got me thinking about some things, like how some of us researchers and investigators should be careful how close we get to certain things.
edit on 22-11-2022 by IndieA because: Added thoughts

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Probably a meme from the 60's when the Saudi's were seeking technology to monitor "pipe" lines that carry oil.
Knowing storage capacity aids in the supply and demand equation.

Not much declassified about the invisible cloaking device but I can tell you this, The offspring of Australian chicken embryos are not affected by intense magnetic fields.

Follow the money, the Russians share their technology with China who did the Saudi's buy theirs from?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81

Kinda reminds me of the last tweet that James Gordon Meek responded to before vanishing.

twitter.com...

Facts:
Quote Tweet Marc Polymeropoulos @Mpolymer · Apr 26 Replying to @DanLamothe and @alexplitsas
Actually, it started long time ago…we learned this between 2014-2022. Not just now. It was an 8 year lab experiment on Russian TTPs. On EW. On everything. This is why Ukrainians (with our advise/assist) r doing so well. Ask those in IC and UW communities. We learned a # ton.

Correct me if I'm wrong but:
TTP = Techniques, Tactics, and Policies
EW = Electronic Warfare, which would include microwave technology
IC = Intelligence Community
UW = Urban or Unconventional Warfare

This all makes me wonder what the Russian technology device that I purchased and wrote about here does, if anything at all.
edit on 22-11-2022 by IndieA because: Reformated

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Right, I'm not sure about the Acronyms without knowing more about James Gordon Meek.
CIA kindly answered my FOIA request by remarking that I had not asked (about certain pertinent information) and if I already knew then the question becomes who needs to know that doesn't?

Old CIA did a lot with anagrams which was disclosed in the Lone Gunmen series.

I probably missed the anniversary discussion over 5 weeks ago.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

One of the more worrying rumors associated with this was that every lens - man made or biological - has characteristics and imperfections which provide a unique "reflection" signature.
This can be detected by the tech. - allowing this data to be stored as a sort of optical fingerprint.

edit on 23-11-2022 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81

Thanks for sharing. I remember watching the original X-files series, but this is the first time I watched a Lone Gunman episode. I found it to be both entertaining and informative. It had similar topics to some of the movies I've been watching lately. I would say that it contains some important reminders and warnings for us researchers.

Your FOIA request to the CIA got me thinking about a bunch of things. Some quick research into the subject reveals a litany of reasons as to why certain information would not be subject to release. Both national security and criminal investigation reasons would most likely prevent information about the Dreamland host's and James Meek's cases from being released. They also don't have to release anything that could be used against them in court.

Link to Resources and Information

FOIA Exemptions & Exclusions

I also found it interesting that they don't have to release certain information gathered on financial institutions or data on oil wells.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The thread concerns the interest in Jeorg Arnu who started disclosing information about the Nevada test site in 1999.
I was too young to assimilate what was going on there in 1963, but I remember 1999 was supposed to be a disclosure date for *one* of the projects. I was interested in the A12 back then but unfortunately was able to read more than they thought I would, so I had to leave. Maybe Jeorg should just go back to living with his cinnamon girl and forget about trying to control the area 51 narrative?

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
There will be an interview with him on Coast to Coast Sunday night.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

First Half: FBI agents recently raided the home of Joerg Arnu, the owner of a popular website that claims to reveal secrets about Area 51 called Dreamland Resort. Arnu joins George Knapp for his first and only live national interview since the raid. He'll discuss how more than a dozen agents served a no-knock warrant on his Rachel, NV, home, where they seized computers, files, phones, photos, and digital devices while holding his girlfriend at gunpoint.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Remember tonight is his 1st interview on Coast to Coast.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
From Coast to Coast:

Although the agents questioned him about his potentially photographing Area 51 with a drone—which Arnu denied—he was unable to determine the purpose of the raid, he continued. Arnu maintained that he has never been charged with a crime, and has never been contacted in response to his inquiries about the incident. He knows the limits as to what's legal with regard to sharing information about Area 51, he noted, and would never willingly violate them. He's even turned down offers from others to post potentially illegal information, said Arnu. He speculated that the raid may have been a "fishing expedition" to scare him, and that he may have even been suspected of being a foreign agent

A warrant, with 40 pages missing from it, served.
Arnu has not been charged with a crime.
The criminal investigation is ongoing.
The FBI agent in charge of the case, will not respond to Arnu's questions.

Things have settled and he's getting on with his life. He posted this 11-13-2022:

Thank you and everyone else for your generous support and kind words. As you all can imagine I am quite busy getting my life back on track and I cannot respond to every email and forum post right now. But I read and sincerely appreciate everyone's kind words of encouragement. Seeing the outpouring of support greatly helps me deal with this situation. We will get through this. Thank you all!

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I saw that he posts a lot about stuff in southern Nevada. Does he have any info on Northern Nevada.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I saw the interview with Tucker Carlson, is it true he still hasn't been charged with any crimes?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
I saw the interview with Tucker Carlson, is it true he still hasn't been charged with any crimes?

It doesn't look like it.

This is his latest comment on the matter, a thank you reply to another poster.

Thank you, appreciate it! Life goes on...

It looks like he's back to work, as he has posted a few updates this month. One about trunked radio systems and some about an upcoming red team / blue team aviation training exercise in March.

I just learned that the EA-6Bs were replaced with EA-18Gs. That's pretty cool.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

There aren't always charges involved.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Thanks, IndieA! That is really interesting. The whole thing is just a mystery.

I just learned that the EA-6Bs were replaced with EA-18Gs. That's pretty cool.

Now that is pretty cool

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join