It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV not causing AIDS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Thanks, i find the video . Wilner died Four months after making this video, they say from heart attack.....but it`s quite possible that they killed him .

I can't speculate on what has killed him as he was old enough and may have died from a heart attack naturally.

But is there anything which makes you think he is as killed? And why?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I dont know was he killed or not, i was just speculating it as possibility. The motive, he would go on with the message , saying it`s all fraud.

People die also naturally. Might be all natural also .

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Medically speaking: There are diseases, conditions, disorders, syndromes, deficiencies, immuno-suppressed...each one x 5-10 differences x and minus side effects, cause-and-effect...so...when blaming the "jab"...which isn't even a single chem/med, company etc...it's silly.

Quite a few "what ifs" ...or nots before you can assert any triage(me) direction.

Take care...

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Well that´s true , i have not know what chemical or chemical coctail is the real culprit, something points to immuno destroying/supressing effects .

Today there is also more agro-chemicals ,pesticides maybe than 40 years ago , or type of more harmfull those. But then again ,earlyer there was DDT widely in use ,so i dont know.

AZT is bad stuff to give anyone, i read several sources it can induce AIDS-like condition

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Your bodys can get hammered by various onslaught, by toxins , nutrional deficiencys, and now also various man made electro magnetic radiations .

We can literally track cases of HIV-AIDS along haulage routes in Africa.

We can track it from the homes of long haul drivers, down the transcontinental highways, to the rest stops that they use along the way, to the hookers that they have unprotected sex with, to the towns that they do their turnaround in, to the hookers in the dive bars they have unprotected sex in, to their wives back home when they infect them too.

And you're not going to tell me that a haulage driver in Africa in the 1990s was being affected by 5G or hormones in a Big Mac.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Well that´s true , i have not know what chemical or chemical coctail is the real culprit, something points to immuno destroying/supressing effects .

Today there is also more agro-chemicals ,pesticides maybe than 40 years ago , or type of more harmfull those. But then again ,earlyer there was DDT widely in use ,so i dont know.

AZT is bad stuff to give anyone, i read several sources it can induce AIDS-like condition

This is what was given to many AIDS patients for a good number of years and probably killed many of them as nobody could survive this assault if they continue taking this 'medication'.

This was a drug designed for cancer patients in the 60s I think, but was taken off the market as it was extremely toxic and lethal.

Once the AIDS era has arrived there was a lot of political pressure and pressure from the usual deranged political activists (we all know from which part of the political spectrum they come) and as a result several young gay men (mainly) as well as intravenous drug users decided to go along after being scared to death due to AIDS and used a 'medication' that killed them.

Cancel chemotherapy (indefinitely) which destroys the bone marrow and gives you a condition that is indistinguishable to AIDS.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Who is this 'we' that can track?

Any links?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

i have not know what chemical or chemical coctail is the real culprit,

There was a village where I used to live where dozens of people were infected selling their blood as part of a paid-doner scheme.

The person running it reused equipment between people.

This was a rural town decades ago, no 5G, great diet of fresh food cultivated themselves. No big pharma, no hormones in the meat, no junk food made from who knows what. Lovely rural place with clean water and fresh air.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Who is this 'we' that can track?

Any links?

This is one of the most famous AIDS studies in the world, so I presume that you're making a joke?

Link that Trump was ever president, please.

Link
Link
Link
Link

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There's no need to be so patronising.
Thanks for the links.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Yes, even healthy persons ,give that AZT will eventually either die or get AIDS . Medical madness, terror ..

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The test was fraud decades ago, and still is . So there`s that

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yes, even healthy persons ,give that AZT will eventually either die or get AIDS . Medical madness, terror ..

The drug doesn't differentiate between healthy and non healthy people not it is self aware on who is healthy and who is non healthy. It will eventually destroy your bone marrow. The geniuses of that time had the idea of giving the most toxic drug indefinitely to people already having serious health issues or even less serious ones.

Imagine in our time if your are 'perscribed' chemotherapy as long as you will be alive? (that won't be long though). Ranges from looking your license if you are a physician to negligence to criminal negligence, etc.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

And none of the highly trained people conducting them ever noticed?

None of the people doing the epidemiology ever noticed it?

None of the people doing the gene sequencing ever noticed it?

Sorry, but that's like telling me that tape measures don't have the number 4 on them because of the illuminati, and no professional tailor ever noticed it when measuring up a dress.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
There's no need to be so patronising.
Thanks for the links.

AIDS scared a generation, its why kids in the 1990s were more sexually conservative than their parents.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Highly trained people , intelligent around the World has noticed the fraud , AIDS inc .

The various test for shoving is person positive or negative for HIV does not really show much anything really. Same flaw with covid .

The science itself has become more like belief system, towards religion....and people with fate will agree with it no matter what junk science methods are used= trust the science!

So if we pick any random expert out there to give expert opinion, it does not have to mean it`s truth....if the experts have big fate of fake science, he will tell exactly what the high priest teach.

So when we left from the real science World and started this pseudo era, information can be also highly fake even from so called medical experts.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Ive not said this....and its to be taken as a compliment: you remind me of my father. A Pharmacist, long gone....

Thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Aaaw thank you man, again. I actually just reiterate what others, more intelligent people than i say about this all . The leading thought is that something is terrible very wrong with the all medical-science and once just try look all from multible perspective,and people it all start come one by one ,back to reality .

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

And none of the highly trained people conducting them ever noticed?

None of the people doing the epidemiology ever noticed it?

None of the people doing the gene sequencing ever noticed it?

Sorry, but that's like telling me that tape measures don't have the number 4 on them because of the illuminati, and no professional tailor ever noticed it when measuring up a dress.

Strawman arguments.
Several scientists have criticised the medical establishment for what they have called the greatest medical blunder of the century. The literature on the subject is massive.

Notably one of the first person to do so was Kary Mullis the Nobel Prize Winner for the discovery of PCR who annihilated the medical establishment that was lead by Anthony Fauci even at that time.

I have even created a thread about Mullis criticising Fauci and the video itself speaks volumes if one is a bit lazy to read for themselves on the subject.

Coming back to AZT, giving the most toxic drug every produced which was taken off the market for being lethal, to AIDS patients, it was a crime of its own. It has killed many young gay men and intravenous drug users, who would have survived otherwise. You never give chemotherapy indefinitely to patients. You will definitely kill them.

The response to HIV/AIDS it's one of the greatest blunders in medical history.

The science behind the causation of AIDS by HIV is still controversial as there is no known mechanism for which a retrovirus such as HIV can destroy over a long period of years the T-Helper cells. There is no vaccine either eventhough it was promised back in 1984.
edit on 13-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It's weird, but it's how you put your reply. I heard my father for 1 tiny second, and for me to even say that....takes a lot. It's been 30 yrs ..

Thnx again .God Bless.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join