It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very wrong with medical philosophy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The statement is fairly obvious, that when a normal for vaccinations, is that some kids will go autistic, the massive amounts of diagnosed autism in the community has been growing at an ever-increasing rate, so what would the reasons be? perhaps it is the mercury, used to stabilize the product?. This father had quite a normal healthy three-year-old until the vaccinations then he went badly autistic overnight. Temporal causation is obvious. Rather than go through the normal channels he got the kid treated for metal poisoning mercury, in particular, the vid has been mysteriously taken down so he has reloaded it again. It is a bit of good news in these strange days, as we see the kid leave his own world and come back to this one. Trust the science ?www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I think some of the rising autism numbers is because we test more kids than we ever have before. Also being neuro divergent is very trendy now.

But I do think detoxing kids from much of the crap of today goes a long way towards healing some of these issues kids are having.

It's been shown a strict keto diet helps kids with the symptoms of autism and if you think about how fat, unathletic and unhealthy toddlers are for the last 20 years it might explain a lot of stuff that has little to do with mercury in a vaccines.

Frankly I find it strange people trust an autism diagnoses so readily....

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I am a father of an autistic boy he was about 3 when he was diagnosed over 10 years age. Perhaps his child had not been diagnosed prior to this, from my own expierince we as parents were lucky for our son to be diagnosed at such a young age

When vaccinations were being offered in the UK myself and his mother chose not to vaccinate him, he had already had established vaccinations 12 months prior for HPV

well i typed the above prior to clicking the link, not gonna bother watching a video which has the following nonsense as a pre cursor

VfB's hypothesis: Autism is a (((misdirection))); THIS IS ABOUT FREQUENCY AND DEMONIC POSSESSION

I can say with 100% confidence my son is not and has not been possessed by a demon for the last 12 years

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I don't know what universe you are in but the vid is titled "Rapid recovery from autism."

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
My son was born healthy, nothing wrong whatsoever -after vaccinations he developed an autism-like condition named pragmatic language impairment, which I describe as "Dyslexia for the spoken word".. He gets tenses, grammar, word choices mixed up when speaking, it's not too disruptive but has knocked his confidence, and he does demonstrate some other autism behaviours.. We've not had him diagnosed, as it's generally not a problem & we didn't want to discount the possibility that he could do something like joining the armed forces, which he really wants to do when he's older. There's no sense limiting him without even giving him a chance. That said I totally understand & respect the need many parents feel that they need a diagnosis, to access the best support, etc.

join