It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions for 2022 Midterm US elections

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Republicans have to Win Enough Senate Seats to Neutralize Collins, Murkowski and Romney . Four or Five should do that .
edit on 8-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Is that a young Nancy Pelosi?
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I can’t speak for other states but Wisconsin is a swing state. What that means here is you got your hard right and left, and they will always always vote the same. The people that decide which way the vote goes are the middle.

So how will the middle vote this time around. I can honestly say I don’t know. I’ve traveled a bit recently and the political flags seem to be pretty even. Our state is pretty segregated when it comes to conservative vs liberal areas. There has been some gerrymandering going on, but again, we’ll see.

I know that people in our state want both abortion access and pot legal. There are numerous polls and statistics that claim this. There must be some truth to it because those on the far right have softened their tone on both issues.

This is literally the first election in a long long time where I really don’t know.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Since nobody has started a 2022 MidTerm Elections Developments thread, I'll place this here as a PREDICTION.

I predict RON DeSANTIS will remain the governor of Florida.

CBS News Drove and Walked all over Florida today, looking for a Charlie Christ voter/supporter.

Could NOT find any!: redstate.com...

Incredible!

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I predict democrats will try to cheat big (at least) in Pennsylvania and Arizona.

I predict we will have to wait days for actual results in (at least) Pennsylvania...only to eventually discover Pennsylvania miraculously elected a brain damaged communist.
edit on 0PMNovCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I would say Madison and Milwaukee are liberal and the rest of the state is conservative. It's not fair that two cities can dictate things here in my beautiful mostly conservative state.

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: DBCowboy

I can’t speak for other states but Wisconsin is a swing state. What that means here is you got your hard right and left, and they will always always vote the same. The people that decide which way the vote goes are the middle.

So how will the middle vote this time around. I can honestly say I don’t know. I’ve traveled a bit recently and the political flags seem to be pretty even. Our state is pretty segregated when it comes to conservative vs liberal areas. There has been some gerrymandering going on, but again, we’ll see.

I know that people in our state want both abortion access and pot legal. There are numerous polls and statistics that claim this. There must be some truth to it because those on the far right have softened their tone on both issues.

This is literally the first election in a long long time where I really don’t know.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I predict democrats will try to cheat big (at least) in Pennsylvania and Arizona.

I predict we will have to wait days for actual results in (at least) Pennsylvania...only to eventually discover Pennsylvania miraculously elected a brain damaged communist.

i predict Republicans already cheated in pennsylvania, that stroke was mighty convenient timing.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

i predict Republicans already cheated in pennsylvania, that stroke was mighty convenient timing.

I see you're from Florida.
You must be the guy who voted for Crist.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I will predict panic and increased cheating by democrats.

The have convinced themselves and their followers that freedom, liberty, pride in ones country, secure borders, low taxes are fascist.

I think things will get ugly.

(post by namehere removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I predict Guam will elect a Republican to congress for the first time in 32 years.

...and this will cause it to tip over.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I predict no matter what the liberals are going to be rioting

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

I would say Madison and Milwaukee are liberal and the rest of the state is conservative. It's not fair that two cities can dictate things here in my beautiful mostly conservative state.

That is pretty well known (Milwaukee & Madison) but I was in different farm areas, smaller towns, and there were Democrat signs all over, which surprised me. Also this is not a conservative state, I know I’ve lived in conservative states, and this is definitely not it. This is very much a swing state. That is also not new, this has been happening for a while.

This site has a good map that shows it. Look at all those places in the North!!
centerforpolitics.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I will predict panic and increased cheating by democrats.

The have convinced themselves and their followers that freedom, liberty, pride in ones country, secure borders, low taxes are fascist.

I think things will get ugly.

Will, Cowboy? We actually have been watching the same movie.
There's this incumbent Sheriff Mike for anonymity's sake out east
from my wife and I-- who gave me another great reason to move
there. We were house wish/shopping all last week.
He feels about gerrymandering about like how I feel for steel 9mm
cases. Keep the brass receiver greasy: there's a real corrosive
cheese cutter on the way Wed. morning.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Pennsylvania (S) 9% in
D
FETTERMAN

70.5%
R
OZ

27.2%

Can You Even Imagine Mr. Potato Head as a Senator ? Geez , I can't ............

Right Now .......

Senate Race - 51 Needed

Democrats 41

Republicans 39

The House - 218 Needed

Dems 32

Reps 67

edit on 8-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ok, had to re read that. 😁
edit on 8-11-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
it doesn't seem like the repubs are moving the needle enough.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Republican JD Vance wins the Ohio Senate Race.

Source: www.newsmax.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join